trap

TRAP TO MY OWN

Heo Young Saeng became a successful producer and composer before he became the vice president of KKJ Ent, he was elected at the position due to his good working habits, a personal managing of the talent or to the aspiring star, he is known as a focus man who lives at the practice room with the trainees, he has a good vocal chords that he uses to train their trainees, he do all the things that a a trainee could do to make on top. He personally make the touch to everything, from preparing and teaching the trainee to steady the vocal chords up to the producing albums and making the MV until they make the star into the industry.

 

Inspite his dedication to his work, gossips never let him go. Rumors are everywhere because he is the live in partner of the company’s president, but rumors says that they are already married. Living for almost 2 years now. He started dating the president when he begun to work with the company and decided the both of them to live together after he got the position of a Vice president in the company and gossipers always commented that he got his position because of the President, Kim Kyu Jong.

 

One day, the company decided to merge with a good same industry and collaborate with the company’s stars. PJM Ent, a good entertainment in the neighbor and they chose one of their star, with the current president’s wish he declared it as approved when he knew who was it. The star who is known as the walking ABS. laughing at it and signed. Curiosity made it all and will take into an unexpected event of their life.

 

Kim Hyun joong, the walking abs, heartthrob, every woman’s desire and dream to marry. But he never entertained any girls attempting to propose to him, he never dated any co-stars and co-singers, he never wished to be with someone until he will reach the top. He’ll do everything to make it on top, in whatever ways it is. Competitive but greedy.

 

Kim hyun joong entered the studio to try one song, preparing the headphones and a piece of paper that has the lyrics that he will sing. He practice for a minute and assessed it and held up an okay sign.

 

Heo young saeng then came, he sited and press a button and talk to the man inside the recording booth. He took a pen and the copy of the lyrics. And he started the music as he gave a cue to the singer.

 

Joongie was singing while saengie closed his eyes. The song has ended and as if nothing had happened and no song had sang, he opened his eyes and left after talking to other staffs.

 

“to the meeting room, an instruction from one of the staffs when the VP had exited the studio.

 

Everyone sited including the singer. Heo Young Saeng pointed out something on the paper and pouted his lips many times. While hyun joong is just staring at the other who had just watched him sing and just left without comment. Thinking how can he get along well with him. A chance to shine more, he thought. Heard about the ability of the producer to handle a top star star and make them more popular.

 

“anyway, I’m Heo Young saeng, the company’s vice president, he introduced…

 

“you are? But you look too young..kim hyun joong commented with a raise brow.

 

“I’m in the same age as you I think..the VP commented back…and I will be your producer, one of the composer and I do monitor every music videos and teasers too,…he continued.

 

“tskkk…kim hyun joong chuckled a little.

 

“in short you will be working under my management, your company has nothing to do with you now since we agreed that while you were collaborating on us, we are your company and only us has the right to do whatever we think it‘s best for you and to your partner…the VP said..

 

“I’m aware of that….hyun joong ruffled his hair and tilted his head when he gave a sarcastic wink..

 

“so while we manage you, you have to be aware of your mistakes…young saeng lift the paper in his hands and pointed the encircled  mistakes…we will get along well as long as you follow my rules.. So I decided that you will undergo a month of training. I will personally enhance your voice..

 

“you? I have my own vocal trainer, tshhh and why do I need the training? I‘m already a star, I already had an album..hyun joong said with an irate tone and crumpled brows.

 

“we will get you a new vocal trainer, and that is me,,,young saeng made a sarcastic smile. You were off beat most of the times and your pronunciation is a bit inaccurate..he frankly point out.

 

“what? Wow, you are I think too direct or confident, you write songs but you are not a singer…hyun joong smirked…

 

“tsk….okay,,we’re done..Mr. Kim Hyun Joong, our training will start tomorrow at exactly 6 in the morning..and will end at lunch time, by the afternoon, you’ll deal with the choreographer, it‘s up to you if you apear on the dane practice since there is no question about your dance skills. The VP told ignoring the comment of the singer. Standing up and left.

 

“wait up…hyun joong run to him outside the meeting room..

 

“any problem? The VP asked..

 

“did you just criticize my ability? You don’t trust my talent right? The singer said..

 

“you guess it right..we are spending a lot to you,,,well I’ve watched you many times, I didn’t know that~~ young saeng made a sarcastic smile…

 

“you’ll regret it…and I’ll show you what I can do…hyun joong said.. And by the way..I didn’t know that you are too cute when closer. He winked..

 

“I know,,you’re not the first man who told me that…The VP made a wink too and left bumping the singer’s shoulder.

 

Hyun joong faced palm himself and pulled his hair in irritation, feeling lost with the first game. Hot-tempered man who always get whatever he wanted. While young saeng is a man full of patience but actually weak in terms of feelings.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Day 1 of training..

 

Young saeng made it on time coming to the training room at exactly 6 in the morning. A punctual man, as one of his characteristic as a good leader. Sitting at the chair after buying a coffee at the vendo machine. Sipping the paper cup while reading the list of what they will do for the month.

 

While hyun joong entered to the closed room after an hour. With his hands on his pockets. Sitting on the other chair and removed his eye wear and stare to the man who was busy typing on the phone.

 

“wow. You’re here? Young saeng commented in sarcasm after putting down his phone to the table.

 

“yeah I came of course, it’s our first day of training…sir,,,hyun joong sarcastically answered back.

 

Young saeng stared back at the man and smiled, raising one eyebrow. He stood up, heading to the huge piano. Hyun joong followed behind laughing silently.

 

The trainer played the keys but the singer is just standing there. Young saeng looked up and gave the paper, the song he sang at the test.

 

Hyun joong went behind him and lean over the shoulder while he pressed one key extending his arm on the piano. Obviously trying to annoy the trainer. But young saeng didn’t bothered to move. Instead, he made a small laugh.

 

“don’t try to seduce me man, you are not the first trainee who tried that trick…I never messed up with my work, and I never fell on that trick…just reminder, I am still the vice president of this company, you have to respect me…and one more thing, you don’t have to worry about your career, I will put you on top, that’s a word from me, if your company can‘t make you shine even more then I will do it…young saeng said with assurance…and don’t ever messed up with me, you’ll know sooner or later so I will tell you, I am the company’s president’s husband..he added.

 

Hyun joong nod his head and pulled up, straightened himself but his face is full of annoyance. He turn around and walk fast, and decided to leave. The second time he lose the game he put on by himself.

 

“same time tomorrow and everyday, remember, it’s a breach of contract if you won’t follow our rules..young saeng reminded him.

 

“I get it okay…hyun joong response and disappeared from the room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Day 2

 

After the training for less than  hour, young saeng just sighed but not wishing to give up. He let the singer go by himself. Though both of them are in the same room, they were both doing different things.

 

Young saeng is in front of the piano composing some pieces. While hyun joong on the other corner, visiting his dreamland. The composer shook his head.

 

Day 3, 4, 5 and one week ended and nothing had done, everyday is a repeated routine where the trainer is just there waiting for the singer to volunteered himself to practice, trying the willingness and eagerness of the singer to climb on top and work with him. He doesn’t mind anyway, soon, he knows that hyun joong will come to him just like the others who needs his help.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’ the 2nd week when the singer gave in and started to accept his training, for whatever reason why.

 

Day 8

 

Hyun joong miraculously showed up to the practice room at exactly 6 in the morning when young saeng came. The Vp clap his hands with a smirk. The singer stood up and crossed his arms under his chest.

 

The trainer sited in front of the piano, The trainee sited beside him and both started the vocal training.

 

30 minutes before lunch, both decided to rest.

 

Day 9 onwards are the same routine but still both never talked seriously, one minute, the other will joke or the other will sarcastically response.

 

The 14th day. Young saeng was in a hurry after the practice when hyun joong thought of tripping him, and he did win. The Vp was out of balance and fell but hyun joong of course planned it, he catch him on waist and quickly lean his face closer to him that makes the trainer startled.

 

“put me down….The VP strictly uttered.

 

Hyun joong was smiling playfully and lean more closer leaving a centimeter away from him..

 

“I said~~~~ young saeng tried to repeat it…but he was shut, and the next thing he knew, he was landed hardly on the floor.

 

Hyun joong laughed out loud after playing. Kissing the VP on the lips and release him immediately. He then left the stunned trainer who was pinned on the floor.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The 3rd week of training.

 

It was on 17th day when both were practicing hard on the studio, testing the guy again on his pronunciation and vocals.

 

“repeat…young saeng said after pressing the button to deliver his message inside the booth.

 

“de~~ hyun joong obediently followed.

 

“repeat it..from the start….young saeng said again, this time with adding his volume.

 

“de~~~ hyun joong repeated the song again…..

 

“again~~! Young saeng  pointed something on the paper.

 

“why don’t you come here and tell me what to do? Hyun joong requested instead with a bit annoyance in his tone.

 

Young saeng stood up and pulled the chair on his back knees and went inside the booth and sang the parts where the singer is having a hard time. He then looked up to the man but the next moment he had, his lips were on the singer’s lips. Entangled together.

 

“are you really messing up with me?! Young saeng irately asked after pushing the man away.

 

“I’m just working with you..what’s the matter and besides, it’s you who kissed me. hyun joong replied with a sarcastic laugh..

 

Young saeng then massage his temple. Thinking that if he will take the game this man want to, he will lose the game.

 

“you’re working with me not working me out,, I’m not actually in favor of you, but MY HUSBAND just told me to accept you,,,so if I were you, just follow my rules and work seriously!!! Young saeng said angrily and left him.

 

“what did I do..it’s him who kissed me..hyun joong mumbled while massaging his lips with his index finger…

 

Young saeng left exited the studio immediately when he felt his face blushing, hot and his heart beats faster. He run hi finger on his lips and wanted to squeal but he was controlling it. He shook his head to erase what he was imagining.

 

“young saeng why are you thinking so weird….don’t fall, he’s just playing with you..you can’t fall for it..he mumbled..

 

 

“fall what? To whom? To what? Suddenly the singer appeared behind him, extending his arm to the trainer’s shoulder.

 

“stop playing with me…why don’t you just focus to your training…young saeng elbowed the singer…

 

“I’m just asking,,and I saw you blushing ang touching your lips..you’re imagining about us? Am I right? Hyun joong mock and tease…

 

“in your dream,,why would I imagine something about us,,,I just suddenly felt unwell..I’m having a fever that’s why you think I blush…let end the training here,,,

 

“then shall I take you home?

 

“just go home..

 

“I’m just concern, and I want to see your house,,or maybe we can do something since maybe your husband is not home…hyun joong whispered and rub his nose to the other’s ear..

 

“crazy!!! Young saeng rumpled his brows and pushed the man and walked away. He smiled secretly and walked faster.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the 4th week

 

Everything was forgotten. Hyun joong decided to behave himself since his trainer was angry the last time they kissed, accidentally, but actually hyun joong planned it.

 

On the 25th day, when young saeng’s angriness subside, the singer smiled again with something in his mind. The VP stood up after composing another song for the singer’s album. Walking while looking at the sheet.

 

The singer stood up from sitting on the floor and quickly approach the busy composer in front. The composer looked up to the singer and stared at the eyes, froze and mouth pointed him to step aside.

 

The singer froze while watching him pouting the lips. Tempting he felt, his temperature has risen.

 

“you like me do you? The VP spoke confidently..

 

“you are too sure to say that…the singer talked.  Not breaking their stare to each other

 

“whatever plan you have, just stop it, I can cancel your contract anytime… the Vp warned..

 

“what if I do? You are not yet married with your husband right? It was just a rumor, you are just live in partners.. Hyun joong smirked sarcastically.

 

“and so what,,cut the crap talking about my personal life…Young saeng told and push him to get his way.

 

“stop being hard to get.. Hyun joong said and pulled him back into a kiss.

 

“you are disrespecting me….young saeng uttered sharply and slap the singer..

 

The singer bit his lip and exercised his jaw while looking back to the man who left after slapping him hard.

 

“that hurts..you’ll see, you’ll fall for me and you’ll regret everything for ignoring me. Just a little bit more, I will climb to the top and you’ll regret it…the singer mumbled while frowning as his face was in pain..growling.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the 28th day

 

Finally the meeting to finalize everything, the concept, the theme, the songs that includes on the album, other artist to be featured, photo teasers and the music video.

 

Young saeng with the president came to the meeting room, producers, and composers, and last, the singer with he manager came and sited at the vacant chairs beside the vice president.

 

As the meeting goes on. Hyun joong keeps on looking at the vice president in which the VP is aware of it too.

 

The singer is just silent while the VP was discussing along with the others. Awkward but he has to act normal. Until everything was settled and hyun joong just agreed to everything.

 

“is the training alright? The President asked the VP.

 

“yeah of course, he’s improving actually. Today will be the last day of it and next week will be the start of the recording…The VP replied..

 

“okay, so that’s all for today. Let’s work well together…The President said and stood.

 

Everyone scattered and went back to their stations and own plans for the day as the President disappeared and The Vp went back to the training room with the singer. No talks, no topic to talk about. Both are walking in silence.

 

Hyun joong grab the Vp’s hand and closed the door when they reach the room and pinned him at the back of the piano.

 

“what are you doing? The VP asked angrily.

 

“why are you ignoring me? The singer asked in return..

 

“ignoring you? When did I pay attention to you when we are not working? As long as I’m doing my job, you don’t have to question me like that. And besides, who are you for me to exert effort in paying attention on you?. The Vp crumpled his brows while saying.

 

“you are the first person who ignored me like this..hyun joong stomp his feet and cornered the other.

 

“I didn’t..I’m not ignoring you…young sang said while both locking their eyes together…

 

“then why are you not talking to me after that day….hyun joong asked…

 

“because I don’t want any rumor to come out about us…

 

“you’re afraid?

 

“I’m not, it’s just that, we haven’t started your album and there’s much to do..

 

“do you like me?

 

“im just protecting you from any rumor, I am the President’s husband and there‘s no way we could start~~~…

 

“no you’re not…just tell me you like me too…

 

Young saeng paused and both waited for a minute. He suddenly gasped and cupped the man’s face and kissed him.. Hyun joong didn’t pulled out, he pressed himself to the VP while the Vp dominates the kiss.

 

“you like me too do you? The singer asked again..

 

“you’re seducing me, are you?

 

“so you’re holding back, why don’t you show me what you urge inside…you want me….

 

Young saeng didn’t answer, he jumped to the man and kiss him again hungrily. The singer is right, he’s holding it back and he’s trying to control his self to not fall for the singer but today, is a different day and he can’t endure it anymore.

 

“we can’t do this here…let’s go out…hyun joong said after parting their lips…

 

“let’s go to your place.The Vp came out with the suggestion that makes the singer looked at the door.

 

They left the closed training room and quickly rode to the Vp’s car. Hyun joong instructed the way to his place and in just 30 minutes, they arrived at the singer’s condo unit.

 

Closing the door behind. The Vp moved wildly and pushed the singer on that closed door of the entrance, not waiting for another minute to proceed inside the bed room or the living room. Hyun joong let the Vp dominate the moves again. Shutting his eyes and felt the urge to take it on the next level. He carried him on the bed and the argument from a while back turns into the hot night, savoring each other for the first time.

 

The singer won this time, like he planned, he got the Vp. He completely seduced him. The start of everything he has in his mind to begin with his career to blow up. He enjoys it, every move of the Vp is a sign of his victory. But he admit, the Vp is too hot that he can’t control himself too. His chest pounding hard, his body was requesting for even more of his trainer.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They begun to see each other secretly, working out each other instead of working their project out. And soon young saeng confessed to the president his feelings towards the singer.

 

He showed  cold shoulder to the president already. Refusing to make out at night, showing a tired body when he got home, and most of the time, sleeping alone in the living room. Mr. Kyu Jong already notice it but he never speaks. Until one day, the president decided to end their cold relationship.

 

“I’m sorry,,The Vp apologize and felt guilty..

 

“no worries..I know that your feelings for me is not that deep as mine and I won’t changed that. I will not force you to change it., I will let you go but you will stay in the company, I still need you to my company…The president says without hurtful feelings, he’s hurt of course but it wasn’t hard for him to let the man free since he himself knows that he was never loved like he loved him. He accept the fact that the Vp is loving someone else and let their 2 years relationship together to call it off.

 

The recording had started and it goes too well. Their closeness worked out and had changed. They get along well after having an affair. The singer did his best for the songs and the Vp felt satisfied and found the effort he was looking for the singer, the eagerness to make it on top.

 

They finished at least one song everyday until the 2nd week of tiredness in recording was reached but they never showed the tiredness because at the end of the day, it was both of them who were working out with each other.

 

One day, at the last day of recording, young saeng accidentally heard a conversation.

 

“you’re having an affair with him. An old voice says..

 

“hyung, I need him for my career, I promise that won’t last, just a little more, we’ll be done with my album soon, and then the promotion, I just need to get on top, to be the no.1 and I want people to consider me as hallyu star, and he is my key for that…after the world tour I’ll end up everything…

 

“but if he knew you were just using him, it will be your end too..

 

“it won’t happen, because the moment he knew it, I gained the fan’s trust already and I am an hallyu star already.

 

Young saeng froze for a while and snap out when one of the producer came. He gets in after the producer opened the door. He looked at the singer expressionless. The singer then came to him and smiled at him like nothing goes wrong. He tried to pretend that he didn’t heard anything but it irritates him while watching the singer.

 

“are you alright? Hyun joog asked…

 

“of course…he answered…let’s start now..he coldly said…

 

Hyun joong gets inside the recording booth and prepared. Smiling to the Vp but young saeng didn’t smiled back. It begun.

 

“again~~~ young saeng stopped the music and said calmly without glancing at the singer…

 

Hyun joong sang it from the start….

 

“again!! He shouted again scratching his back neck…

 

Hyun joong repeated…

 

“again!!!! He shouted again and again…..

 

“take a rest..the other producer told..noticing the mood of him.

 

“no..we have to finish it now..young saeng said and gestured everyone to go back.. sing it from the start!..

 

Hyun joong felt strange. Having the transformation of the Vp into a cold one once again. He felt nervous.

 

“can’t you sing it properly?! It’s a waste of time for goodness!!! Its ust a simple key….Young saeng shouted for the nth time.

 

“but what’s wrong? If you’re asking me, that’s fine with me..the other producer spoke…

 

“well, not for me,,it’s of beat in the middle, the pronunciation, I can’t understand it~~~

 

Everyone became quiet. For young saeng, everything is wrong for that day. Everything was rejected. Even if the song was already approved by the other producers, he still rejected it and keeps telling the singer to repeat over and over again from the beginning.

 

The day was ended and the song was decided to be done after the producers voting for acceptance. Young saeng fail to reject it again. He left the studio with annoyance.

 

Hyun joong rush to open the booth to catch the Vp. Running desperately when he sw him entering the elevator which he didn’t able to stop the metal door in closing it. Running wild using the stairs as if he w worrying what is happening to his boyfriend.

 

“Hey! What’s wrong with you? He asked as soon as he reached him at the parking space, panting and gasping for air.

 

“just leave me alone, I need to think…young saeng response.

 

“think what? Where are you going? I’m talking to you… hyun joong blocked the door of the car and turn him to face.. The sharp eyes makes his heart pound even more, the fierce look makes him more nervous.

 

“if you don’t want to start a rumor or scandal, then just get lost out of my sight, you’re irritating me…The Vp harshly uttered.

 

“what’s your problem?! You’re acting different since you came.. Hyun joong yell..

 

“you are my problem!!!!…young saeng yell back..

 

“me? Why me? What did I do?!!!

 

“what did you do? Huh? You don’t know what have you done? User…this is all mistakes..you made me a dumb idiot…you just made me trust you, you made me believe that you love me….you don’t love me..you’re using me…

 

“who told you that? I love you…

 

*slap* *slap*

 

“I heard it with my two ears, your conversation with your manager, you told him that you need me, and you’ll leave me when you get on top..don’t worry,,I am a professional, I never mixed work into my personal life..you’ll get what you want but we are over..so stop pretending and stop acting like you love me, stop lying….

 

“wait..you’re breaking me up?..

 

“if you heard it then that’s it…young saeng said…

 

“it’s just a misunderstaning…

 

“misunderstanding? What did I misunderstood from that..you need me not because you like me or love me, you need me because you want me to take you on top., you know that I can do that so you planned it from the start, to make me fall for you, fall to your trap, your damn trap to me,! And I accepted that,,you won,,I was trapped,…

 

“you can’t break me up…

 

“why not,,if you will just end it after the promotion so why not end it now, it’s all the same…or you can’t accept that I’m the one making the end of all for us? young saeng said with his shaky tone and pushed the singer on the side to get in the car, he did and he drove in race.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Music video making

 

The set is ready, the dancers, the leading lady of the concept. Everything is prepared. But someone is missing, the VP. He decided not to attend after the break up. He made his time busy for the new trainees but he still visiting the venue once in a while for few minutes only to just check the progress but he never talked to the singer again. He do talk to him but for working purpose, other than that, he kept the distance between them.

 

Hyun joong worked without the presence of the Vp but he admit it, he misses him and he was looking for him. He worked hard for the music video while thinking about him. He felt worried actually for his career, worrying that the Vp could abandon him and will not help him rise. But the most worrisome he has is the Vp itself. His days without him felt empty. He started to feel confuse whether he misses him or not because most of the time, his mind is full of the Vp, the night they spent together, the laughing moment they had, and the few memories they have on the training room. Their first argument, the first cold conversation to the Vp, the first kiss they had and the first passionate night they had.

 

Young saeng visited the set and hyun joong didn’t able to control himself. He went to the Vp and grab the hand and drag him out of the set.

 

“I need to talk to you…hyun joong told as soon as they entered into an empty room..

 

“we’re done and there’s nothing to talk to.. It was clear that you are just using me, and I promised already that you will get what you want. Isn’t that enough for your desire to go up? Or you want more than that? Young saeng wiggled and free his hand…too greedy, but I’ll give you that. I will do my best to give what you want..he added.

 

“yes, I need more than that,, come back to me…

 

“for what? To use me again? You haven’t done using me? and now you’re requesting me to comeback to you to use me again?

 

“no!!! I love you…

 

“tskkk…you can’t get me with that..spin my head and it won’t changed my decision. If you want me, then prove to me that you can rise without me, that you don‘t need me or you to get the top..young saeng said and leave him.

 

Hyun joong was stunned, he was actually surprised that he confessed, he made the trap for the Vp so he can use him, but he felt like he was the one who was trapped with his own trap, it was already days that he can’t sleep thinking about him, there is no day that he didn’t wait for him to visit the set, or there is no time that he didn’t miss him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The promotion

 

It was already only four months preparation and now everything has done, the teaser was released and it was a huge hit. They released the full MV and it was a hit too. Hyun joong begun to performed on music shows to promote and he gained a lot of votes from the fans.

 

Fanmeets on music stores gained a long queue and the albums were sold out. Hyun joong indeed climb up to the next level and became more popular but every end of the fan signing, the Vp always comes out from his mind and thank him for this

 

Sighing, he decided to proceed to the company, it’s already a month after the MV was done and it was already a week after the MV was out, and no shadow of the VP anywhere. He’s sighing repeatedly while heading to the company.

 

“hyung,,,did I crossed the line? He suddenly asked the manager..

 

“what do you mean? the manager asked back…

 

“he broke up with me, but I can’t get over it.. I feel guilty…what I have after the album was hit is because of him…

 

“didn’t you are expecting it? Besides, you have to be at ease since he was the one who broke up with you, and now you are nearly on top and you don’t need him anymore..aren’t you happy about that?

 

“I don’t know..but I can’t forget him..he’s too good to me, he worked hard for me, his patience, even though he always scold me on training, at the end, he will comfort me and apologize to me..

 

“you’re really in love with him? I thought there’s no string attach between you and him and you will not love him?…

 

“I know I just planned it to get him and use him, but why I am hurting this much?

 

“that’s really bad..

 

He exited the van and went straight to the training room. Young saeng was there scolding the trainees calmly. Then murmurs begun. He looked where the trainees was looking, the source of their whispers.

 

“can we talk? Hyun joong spoke…

 

“take a rest..I want you to get here tomorrow at exactly 6 in the morning, sharp, those who will be late, will get a punishment..now go home and practice on your own..young saeng instructed his trainees and all left the room leaving the trainer and the singer..

 

He filed the papers scattered on top of the piano and ignored the singer. But he was pulled back and the papers on his hands were dropped and scattered again on the floor.

 

“what the hell do you want? Why don’t you just leave me alone? You got what you wish for, I gave it to you. Your album is a hit anywhere, so stop pestering me!… young saeng shouted…

 

Hyun joong shut him before the next words. He grab the waist and planted a kiss. Young saeng pushed him hardly and slap him. He wiped his mouth.

 

“I am your boss, I am the VICE PRESIDENT of this company, if you forgot it then I am reminding you, you have to respect me, I trained you, I work to train  trainees but it doesn’t mean that I am not your superior, I can still break the contract, half of the decision why you are here now is because of me, but if your behavior won’t change and you will keep on harassing me, I have no choice but to terminate your contract…you know what will happen if that happens, we’re not afraid o any rumors, you are not the only artist that we terminate the contract, so if you wish to be one of them~~~ he warned but was cut…

 

“I don’t care anymore, I want you back to me, I’m sorry if I planned to use you, but that is not the point now, yes I did that, I did plan it, but I fell from my own trap, I fall,,I fall for you, I didn’t know, but I feel empty, it hurts me much when you ignore me, I always think of you, if this is call love, then I think I love you..everything is nothing without you, you make me reach what I desire, and I want you to thank you for that.…

 

“don’t fool me..don’t ever fool me with your damn speech..fool yourself but I will never be fooled by you again…thank me? Then it’s fine, but you are not welcome anymore to me.

 

“I know I hurt you, but I’m hurting too…why don’t you listen to me, I love you…

 

“you did it, it’s your problem but you are nothing to me now..I had loved you but I hate you now, you are just part of my past, MY PAST….

 

“listen to me,, I’m not fooling around..

 

“by the way,,thank you for those sweet memories, the bed we shared every night, every dinner date we had, and every sweet words you whispered to me, I appreciate them well, but now, all those things are part of my hell life..

 

Young saeng was full of hatred, hate, anger, sorrow, mixed feelings. The pain inside him is unforgettable, and what the singer had done is unforgivable. Maybe time will tell and everything will be forgotten, he has to move on, he has to go on. He loves him of course, but behind that love there is hate he was feeling of and it will take time to heal it. He needs time. The sincerity of the singer is there, maybe it’s true, the singer has fallen in love with him, accidentally, but it’s hard for him to believe it now. Trust is hard to give away again easily.

 

Hyun joong can’t blame the Vp, he did wrong, he did an unforgivable sin, he can’t blame him if he can’t believe his words again because what he did is really painful to the one who gave his trust to him. The Vp gave everything to him but what’s in his mind all the time is his career to shine even more and he never notice how much he was falling to his own trap and the moment he lose him, he knew he loves him already. And everything he’s doing are useless and senseless without him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyun joong started his world tour. He tried to ask the forgiveness of the man he was fallen to but he didn’t able to get the forgiveness. He fails again.

 

“young saeng, before I leave, please forgive me… hyun joong uttered those words, pleading…

 

“just leave me, you’re at your dream already, it started already, don’t waste everything because who knows there is no second chance, you are popular and will be an hallyu star, that’s what you want right? Just consider me as your past and I will forget you too.. Forget everything and start over again. What matters to you is your career, will you just let it go if it’s already there? Young saeng had replied.

 

“but I want you to be my present and not just my past, how many times I tell you, I love you…okay past is past, I hurt you, but now, I want you to believe me, I love you, I need you beside me not just a trainer or someone who could sited me on the throne, I need you beside me as part of me, as my partner in life….

 

“No hyun joong ssi.. It’s hard for me to trust you again, it’s hard for me to think that I love you still, it’s too painful for me remembering everything every time I see you…I beg you, just let me be, If you’re coming back to me because you feel guilty or you feel pity over me, just let me be, I will definitely forget everything about you, I fall in love easily and I will fall out of love that easy…

 

“you can’t do this. I know it’s my fault, but I promise, I’ll be back, I will not waste this opportunity to get what I want and I will not waste the effort you exerted for me, the things that you’ve done for me, this is all for you..

 

“tsss, words are easily to convey, but your heart doesn’t know how to express.. Young saeng said and left

 

Hyun joong felt the failure again, he walked out of the building and went straight to the airport with his manager and staffs to start his world tour.

 

Young saeng on the other hand can’t stop thinking about the singer, their moments and memories. Being out of focus into his work. He’s more likely an out of this world specie and his mind is flying in mars.

 

The singer is everywhere. Walking at the corridor, the poster of the singer is there. Walking outside the company, posters are everywhere too. Switching on the TV, the news is about the singer or the music video is playing.

 

A battle in his mind didn’t ended yet, will he accept the singer again or not, will he forget him or not, but the truth behind the fact is that, he can’t do forget him because he still love him.

 

After few weeks without the singer pestering him, he promised himself to forget and moved on, but on that day too, the delivery of flowers started to come everyday. At first he read the notes but as the days goes on, he just receive them and put them on the side.

 

He received a message from the president asking if he already saw the Album or did he bought one already, the answer was no. he didn’t bother to buy one and didn’t plan to have one since the album is the memory on how they had an intimate relationship and ended up in cutting the formed relationship between them.

 

“aren’t you curious on what was written on the artist’s thank you section? The president said behind the call..

 

“no..and besides, thank you’s are just the same,,expecting my name on it because I compose the songs and im one of the producer and I became his trainer…so should I expect even more? He replied with a chuckle.

 

“okay, it’s up to you..young saeng, I didn’t let you go just to end up miserable because you chose to be with him.,,as far as I am concern, the young saeng I know is strong, honest and will do everything for love.. I let you go because I know you will be happy to the one you chose, now prove it to me or I will get you back to me..the president commented and threatened..

 

The call was ended silently without him giving a reasonable excuse to defend himself. He decided to go out and next move he had is that he was stepping his foot on the music store and few moments later, he was paying for the CD he got.

 

Hopping back inside his car, he stared at the CD in his hand. Few minutes more before he decided to play it and open the mini photo book in it and slowly turn the page where the thank you section at, he smiled as he read a completely the same paragraph as others. At the last page he turned and a short message was written.

 

I’m sorry if I hurt you.

But hurting you makes me hurt myself,

I’m sorry if I fooled you,

But fooling you turned out fooling myself too,

I used you, I lied to you,

But that sinful doing makes me realize how much you mean to me.

I trapped you into my arms,

But I didn’t realize that I am the one who was trapped on your embrace,

I made you fall in love with me

And I didn’t notice that I am falling in love with you too.

Forgive me, come back to me

I need you and I want you,

Because I love you.

 

He buried his face to his palms after reading it. He went back home. Another basket of white roses came. He received and lined it down to the previous flowers he received. He stared at them, he was about to pick them up and planned to throw them since some of them are withering already when he notice all the notes on top of every basket.

 

“I love you,, the simple yet meaningful magic words on the very first note he picked.

 

“I’ll be back and I will never give up…the second one says..

 

“I miss your warm embrace…the third one said with a crying emoticon.

 

He took and opened the rest and the messages are the same, no words but a yellow emoticon, various smiley on the small note card. He smiled as he collected them all. He fan himself when he realize that he was laughing because of those emoticons.

 

Few more months and the delivery of flowers continued until one day it stopped. It’s already a week then when he didn’t received any flowers. All the baskets are in the garden, some are withered already but he didn’t threw them or took out from the basket, he let them be like that.

 

Someone rang the doorbell and he quickly attended it. He blinked many times as he saw what happen on his front door, a bunch of baskets with flowers scattered  in front.

 

“wait..why this flowers here? He manage to ask with an awe face after signng to the record of the delivery boy..

 

“that’s for those days that I didn’t send you flowers…someone talked and appeared in front of him with a bouquet.

 

“hyun joong~~ when did you came back~~? He asked with rounded eyes.

 

“just now…the singer answered.

 

“and you brought this all?

 

“young saeng, I’m really sorry,,if you just know how much I am hurting myself knowing that I hurt you..but I will never regret everything…if I didn’t do that, I will never know how much I love you. I love you, please forgive me…give me another chance to prove my sincerity for you…

 

“you don’t have to say sorry over and over again because I forgive you.  Already forgiven you, I love you too and I never hated you. I just want you to pursue your dream, I don’t want you to waste our effort in making your full album…

 

“you mean…

 

“yes, I still love you and that  love never gone… we can start all over again right?

 

“yes…yes.thank you for this second chance, I promise I will never hurt you again. Hyun joong uttered happily and planted a soft kiss to the other.

 

The Vp gave the second chance. The singer finally realize what’s important to him now, he took the past as a lesson for his greediness. They lived together as a happy couple. Having enough time for them both especially at the end of the day, or if not, phone calls will serve as the way for them to say I love you at the end of the day.