49 days contract with my fake fiancee

Description

 

 

Annyeong chingus! Another story in my head ^^ (mianhe) Well, honestly, this time,  I’d already done watching 49 days (although it was already telecast in our country) but this was my first time to watch this story full TT (poor me) BUT… I loved this drama a lot ^^ that’s why while watching this, another ideas pops out on my mind ^^ (expect it to me coz I’m really crazy) this time the protagonist were not the gminor (who always portrays the role in every of my story) Sorry for that. But honestly, I found this two couple cute ^^ WAHHH!!! I loved Jung IL Woo and Nam Gyu Ri here ^^ (Although their not couple here, I found some sparks with them too) hahaha and thanks to my beloved dongsaeng ( little sister) who nags me all the time -__-. Yeah, seriously she nags me all the time, convincing me to write a story about them two. Kekeke. She really loves this two. She drives me crazy insane -__- haha. But let’s go back to the story, please support this another fan fiction of mine. Though it was common, I hope you will still support this story same as how you support my other stories. It was a short story.

 

|| Humor || little bit drama|| romance ||

 

                                                                      *****

You need a job right? In 49 days, pretend as my fiancée”     

                                                                          ----He said

 

 

 

 Is there a possibility of them two falls in love within 49 days?

 

Or just like what they planned, after the day allotted by them both,

 

They will only say goodbye?

                               

                                               

                                                                              *****

Foreword

 

Characters:

 

 

Jung IL Woo

 

26 years old. A Really bad tempered, serious, and never talked too much. A man who can’t forget his first love who dies in a car accident and for him to escape his mom’s idea of him to get married, he hired someone to act as his fiancée. 

 

 

 

Nam Gyu Ri

 

  • 23 year old. A very bubbly, funny and kind person. She always wears a smile on her face and simple. A woman who didn’t easily give up. She accepts his proposal for her to have a job.

 

 

 

Park Min Young

  • Il Woo’s first love. She dies in a car accident.

 

 

Jung Jinwoon

 

  • 23 year old. IL Woo's brother, he really looks like his brother when he smiles. A man who really loves to travel a lot. Ultimate playboy. He really admires his brother IL Woo  and loves to tease their sister Suzy a lot. 

 

 

Suzy

 

  • 15 years old. Youngest sister of IL Woo and Jinwoon. She is a bubbly, naughty and smart girl. A very spoiled brat, frank and KNOWN for being " a GIRL WITH HER OWN  DICTIONARY" coz she loves creating and mixing words out of nowhere. 

 

 

 

Kim Hyun Joong

 

  • 26 years old. best friend of IL Woo. An architect. He really knows IL Woo very much and he is a very supportive to IL Woo a lot.

 

 

Park Shin Hye

 

  • 23 years old. Gyu Ri's bestfriend. A smart and serious woman. She always there for Gyu Ri most of the time.

 

 

 

*****

Foretaste:

 

I, Nam Gyu Ri, of legal age, swore and agrees to be a fiancée of Jung Il Woo within 49 days, in which, I need to act as a loyal and beloved fiancée of his, to get rid all of the girls who should his mom arranged for him. In connection with this contract, I do need to follow the conditions written in this contract such as:

 

 

* I will receive 50,000 dollars a week as my salary. Additional payment plus incentives for every challenging work he will do to me.

* I will pay him double my salary if I failed to do my job.

* being faithful with him (within 49 days),

*I’m not allowed to be in a relationship not until our contract ends, entertaining men except him is strictly prohibited.

* I should acted sweet and convincing that we are BOTH IN LOVE.

* I will do my job rightfully, not letting anyone to know about our contract.

* I’m not allowed personal question with him and so he was.

* I need to live together with him in his own house

*No intimate attachment except when his family members or friends are in our front.

*and lastly, I’M NOT ALLOWED TO FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM, after the contract, everything happens within 49 days are all needed to forget. Acted as we didn’t meet each other.

 

Signed by:

 

_________________                                                   ________________________

Nam Gyu Ri                                                                                        Jung Il Woo

iamejheii
49 days with my fake fiancee already updated please check it out!