Chapter 4

49 days contract with my fake fiancee

 

 

CHAPTER 4 : 49 DAYS

 

 

GyuRi was silently seating right next to IL Woo in the passenger seat; as she keeps biting her own fingernails due to her nervousness, her beats of sweats were keeps on rolling on her forehead.

 

“YAH! Will you stop doing that?” IL Woo hissed on her as he hold her hands that was furiously shaking.

 

“Do you think this is really okay? I mean—“ she looks terrified.

 

“Hey relax okay?” he said assuring her. “We’re here” IL Woo announces as their car stops right in front of huge gate.

 

Not far from the huge gate, there is a very huge modern style mansion. GyuRi’s eyes widened in shock as she saw how Huge the house they have.

 

“This is your house?” she said almost shouting in disbelief.

 

“My parent’s house” IL Woo corrected as he opens the door of his car, went outside and walks towards the door of passenger seat where GyuRi was.

 

“Oh My god!” GyuRi held a silent prayer as she went outside the car, her hand was freezing and shaking.

 

As Il Woo notices her reaction, he held GyuRi’s hand, gently squeezing it, that makes GyuRi’s shocked.

 

“what are you—“

 

“The contract” he simply cut her off.

 

GyuRi gulps, heaved a heavy sighed as she started calming herself. You can do it GyuRi Aja! She said in the back of her head.

 

.

.

.

 

“omogee! Mommy they were here!” Suzy almost jumps in excitement as she saw her brother together with GyuRi walking to the grand entrance of their house. Her smile becomes more wider as she saw them walking hand in hand.

 

“Hello handsome oppa! Hello gorgeous unnie!” Suzy said hugging them both “You look really gorgeous unnie, the dress suits you well” she added.

 

GyuRi was wearing a knee length floral dress that IL Woo personally choose for her, though she doesn’t wear clothes without sleeves, IL Woo insisted her too.

 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/71/f7/99/71f7999a2378a974aeecdfe04289ae56--korean-drama-korean-girl.jpg

 

 

GyuRi nervously smiled at her. She hugs Suzy back.

 

“Son” A beautiful woman came to them, for GyuRi’s point of view, the woman looks like in her mid 40’s ,she looks beautiful despite of her age. “thank God you came home” she said hugging IL Woo.

 

IL Woo hugs back his mother. Automatically, Il Woo’s mom gazed went GyuRi, GyuRi seems alarmed and gulp in an instant. She looks down playing with her fingernails once again.

 

“You must be GyuRi dear right?” Mrs Jung said as she held her hand gently squeezing it.

 

GyuRi looks at her; meeting her warm gaze towards her, she felt something in her heart that flutters. Ever sinc, GyuRi didn’t know the feeling of having a mother around, she was still a kid when her own mother was gone.

 

“Hello GyuRi dear, I’m IL Woo’s mom” she added.

 

“Hello ma’am. “ she said shyly.

 

“Oh no. please don’t call me ma’am I’m not your boss,” she slightly laughed. “Just call me mommy, kay? Besides you’re going to be part of the family too.” She smiled sweetly.

 

“Uh—“ GyuRi looks at IL Woo, in return, IL Woo smiled at her reassuring. “okay. “ she smiled genuinely.

 

“Son, I like her” his mom commented.

 

GyuRi automatically blushed upon hearing it.

 

 

“okay let’s go! The lunch is ready” Mrs. Jung said as she pulled GyuRi on their way.

 

.

.

.

 

 

“So eat all you want to eat okay dear?” Mrs. Jung said flashing her sweetest smile to her.

 

 

 

“Thank you ma’—mom” she smiled awkwardly.

 

“What do you want?” IL Woo said as he was busy helping her to get her own food.

 

“Ahhh! So sweet of you brother. I’m gonna make cry from to much happiness” Suzy with her so high pitch voice said,

 

“Shut—“

 

 

“Hello everyone!” a jolly, baritone voice echoed inside the dining area, all their heads automatically turns to the hallway,

 

 

The man grins from ear to ear, he almost lose, oh! He already lose his slanted eyes because of his smiles, by the way he looks, he looks exactly like IL Woo just a littlebit younger version of him minus the serious attitude, he went to Mrs. Jung an kiss her cheeks.

 

“You must be my brother’s fiancée?” he winks.

 

GyuRi was awkwardly smile to him, automatically, her eyes widened in shock when he kiss her hand.

 

“Hello there missy, Jinwoon, his brother” Jinwoon said pointing IL Woo. He smiled. A heart warming smiled enough to make you fall in a second.

 

GyuRi felt her cheeks burn. Oh Jeez! Why these two brothers were the same when they smile?

 

“Stops that Jinwoon!” IL Woo hissed, giving his own brother a death reifying stares.

 

“OH seriously?” he laughed. “ Chill bud kay?” he even rose his both arms signalling defeat.

 

“just stop will you Jin? You making IL Woo mad, cant you see? He’s so jealous? So insensitive of you” Suzy commented.

 

That makes GyuRi blushed more. She felt her heart rise frantically upon hearing it. Does it possible? Though she knew that giving herself this kind of hope makes her hurt in a process, she cant stop having some thoughts like that.

 

Though how many times she tell herself to stop whatever feelings she started to have with this man, she can’t, it’s too much to resist, and each day passes by—she felt she was falling to him deeply and deeply.

 

“That’s enough kids, you Jinwoon seat here, you really love annoying your brother” Mrs. Jung commented.

 

Jinwoon chuckled, he seated right next to Suzy seat.

 

“Do you want this?” IL Woo said, as he puts some food in her plate.

 

“Yah! It’s too much have some on yours too!” she laughed giggling, giving the extra serving to him.

 

They both laughing to each other, in such short period of time, they become close to each other, they act naturally in each other.

 

Mrs. Jung smiled, seeing her eldest like this again makes her heart flutters.

 

“Aiiggoo! So cheesy of you both” Jinwoon said smiling.

 

“Shut up!” IL Woo almost yelled.

 

 “Is that true? You’re living with GYuRi in the same roof?” Jinwoon asks.

 

“Yes. we’re living in the same roof” he answered boredly.

 

“Cool!” Jinwoon looks amazed.

 

“And what’s cool with that?” Mrs. Jung said almost mad. “Sorry about this dear” as she looks at GyuRi apologetically. “IL Woo, you know how we badly opposed about this thing right? Yes, maybe you both were nearly to get married but living in the same roof? Jeez, son, have some respect with your fiancée!”

 

“Mom it’s not what you thinking okay? We both don’t do something beyond your thoughts, yes we’re living in the same roof but nothing happens okay? So stops that” IL Woo said coolly.

 

“SERIOUSLY? YOU TWO NOT DOING THAT THING? DAMN.” Jinwoon said surprisingly.

 

Upon hearing it,GyuRi felt her cheeks blushed, her eyes widened in shock ,

 

“I bet you must be kidding me hyung” this time he said in a matter of fact tone.

 

“Shut up!” IL Woo hissed.

 

“Seriously Jin? You make look like Woo like you? Oh please, maybe you both have same appearance but woo is more gentleman than you” Suzy rolled her eyes.

 

“Whatever Suzy” Jinwoonsai d mimicking her way of speaking.

 

“Dont mind him kayunnie? He’s so urgh! That’s why he’s acting like that” Suzy said to GyuRi.

 

“Okay so what’s the urgh thing?” Jinwoon said looking at Suzy.

 

“You want me to tell really? Ohmogee! It’s really gross to the nth level” she said flipping her hair. “We’re still innocent here and you were not” she points her chopstick to him.

 

“OHHH” Jinwoon said half amazed to his sister. “So you— AWWW! Mom stops it!” Jinwoon complaint

 

 

“And you!” Mrs. Jung snaps him hard. “stops it, are you not even shy with your brother’s fiancée?”

 

 

“mom! She’s a family so why?” Jinwoon said as he holding his shoulder. “And besides were all mature here! And I don’t believe hyung can sleep at night without you know—oh wait mom that hurts!”

 

Mrs. Jung snaps him again. “And you really think your brother is like you ungentle man?! Jeez! I really asking myself where I lack in area when I raising you!”

 

“Mom in where area i become not gentleman? What I’m saying is a truth! Me and Woo we’re both men. So what I’m trying to say is—oh mom stops it” he complaint again.

 

“Just shut up okay! You talk nonsense, that’s the reason why up until now we always received a phone call from different women claiming YOU (pointing finger on him) impregnated them! Idiot! You giving us a hard time Jung Jinwoon, I wonder why you can easily fooled those women”

 

“Mom, you know that is not true, we both know here that I’m handsome that’s why, and besides it wouldn’t  be happen, what’s the used of now a days, I used one good product, hey hyung I can recommend one” he beams.

 

GyuRi almost choked upon hearing it. IL Woo automatically give her some water to drink and glared at Jinwoon. “ Will you please stop talking nonsense?”

 

“What?” Jinwoon asks innocently.

 

“What’s the commotion here?, I’ve heard your loud voice outside” A man wearing a suit went inside the dining room, he kisses Mrs. Jung in her cheeks, he looks like IL Woo, an older version of him.

 

GyuRi felt the whole atmosphere become tense, she saw how the siblings stiffened most especially the two younger ones—Jinwoon and Suzy, who suddenly become silent and how IL Woo furrowed his eyebrows and frowned.

 

“So you must be Nam GyuRi?” the man ask her, offering his hand to handshake. “I’m IL Woo’s father, Jung Shin Jae, nice meeting you” he said in formality.

 

GyuRi accepted his hand smiles to him as she felt sudden nervousness on her system “He—hello nice meeting you too” she said, automatically her stare went down.

 

“So how’s everything?” Mr. Jung said, the moment he seated in the center of the table.

 

“Fine” IL Woo said boredly.

 

“Fine?” Mr. Jung become hardens, his voice rise.

 

Jinwoon and Suzy automatically bowed their heads feeling the sudden tension towards their father and their older brother.

 

“You suddenly announce you having your own fiancée without telling us and you would just answer me fine?” his voice echoed in the entire room.

 

“Yobeo” Mrs. Jung tries to stops him.

 

IL Woo look straight with his father’s eyes, meeting his angry stares that giving to him, on the other hand, GyuRi looks down as she felt her nervousness doubled for his sudden outburst.

 

“You know how I am exactly opposing this!” he said firmly.

 

GyuRi’s hands shake uncontrollably, she plays with her fingers trying to ease the tension she felt, IL Woo holds her hand, GyuRi looks at him, and saw he was still looking at his father, not breaking his eye contact to him.

 

“I don’t care you oppose us or not dad” IL Woo said firmly, making his siblings looks at him with surprised. “No one can stops us not even you” he said with his deep serious tone. “ Well if you are done please excuse us” he said pulling GyuRi’s hand out of the dining room.

 

“Il Woo I’m not done with you!” Mr. Jung shouted.

 

GyuRi was still in the middle of shock, everything came so fast that even her can’t process it in her mind, so this is was supposed to be? Does his father didn’t like me for his son? Why I felt something in her heart ache for that thoughts.

 

Heck! What am I thinking? So what if he doesn’t like me or not? This is all an act right? Why am I affected this much? And why I felt like crying? Oh Jeez!  GyuRi struggles in her own thoughts.

 

IL Woo suddenly stops from walking and face her, she was surprised, he looks at her with worriedness, they stared for each other as she felt him, caressing her face, wiping something on her cheeks.

 

“I’m sorry, please stop crying” he said sincerely.

 

“Huh?” GyuRi eyebrows suddenly furrowed, she touch her face and realized she was crying. Am I really crying? She said inside her head.  She sniffed.

 

GyuRi caught off guard when suddenly IL Woo enveloped her in a very warm hug. She didn’t expecting him to hug her.

 

“Stop it please crying, you shouldn’t see that thing between me and my father. I’m sorry” he said.

 

For unknown reason, GyuRi, hugs him back, they stayed at that position not minding the other eyes looking at them intently.

 

.

.

.

 

It was late at night, GyuRi can’t find herself to sleep, she decided to went down to the mansion, she and IL Woo have different rooms, her room was right next to IL Woo.

 

As she walks down the house, she decided to go in the garden where the lights were all open, it looks like peaceful there, as she keeps from walking,  she saw a built of man standing in the garden, it was late for her to realized that it was IL Woo’s father standing there. Looks alarmed, she was about to walk away when suddenly Mr. Jung looks on her direction.

 

Jeez. Uh-oh! She mumbled.

 

“Uhmm—I’m sorry Sir, I was about to—but anyways I’ll be leaving” she said twisting her own words.

 

“No, you don’t have too, come here” Mr. Jung said in his calm deep baritone voice.

 

She blinks a couple of times, GyuRi suddenly gulps, she felt her system tensed again, as her knees went weak.

 

“It’s okay dear, don’t be afraid on me” he said smiling, the way he smiles looks like the way IL Woo smiles, truthfully, IL Woo looks exactly like his father, their resemblance to each other were much more than Jinwoon who was mix of his mom and dad.

 

“Uhhm—okay” she awkwardly smiles, she step her feet in his side, five steps away to him.

 

“Are you afraid on me?” Mr. Jung started a conversation

 

“Uhhmm—honestly? Yes sir, I’m afraid of you” she said not looking at him

 

“HAHAH” Mr. Jung laughed heartedly.

 

GyuRi looks up on him, surprised, she saw the old man chuckled.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry for making you feel that way” he said sincerely.

 

“Uhhmm—it’s fine Sir” she said smiling at the old man.

 

“honestly, I’m not against of you both—well, what I am thinking at first was he is still mad at me, he was only using this scheme to get away from our hold, well in reality maybe it is true, he must be wanted to revenge from me, he still mad for the things I did in the past, but when I saw you and how he genuinely cares upon you, all of my doubts about you both disappeared. And now—“ he looks intently at GyuRi. “What makes me more scared about is to see my son hurting again” he smiles bitterly on that part.

 

GyuRi didn’t response she stares at him for a while, trying to process every words he was saying.

 

“But by just looking at you, I know my son was in good hands” he smiles.

 

GyuRi smiles back.

 

“Please take good care of my son.”

 

“Yes I will Sir, definitely I will.”

 

“And don’t say these things okay? And ohh—stop calling me Sir, just daddy. You will be soon my daughter, but please I don’t want to have any grandchild outside marriage, if my son did something you know—don’t hesitate to tell me okay?”

 

GyuRi smiled. “Well I bet IL Woo was not like that Sir—I mean dad” she beams.

 

“I know. He is a real gentleman though he’s harsh at all times” he smiled.

 

“Yes he really is” a smiled formed on her lips as she thinks of him.

 

Indeed, he was harsh and straight forward on his words, yet he was real gentleman and caring person, he never failed to show he cares though it was all an act to them.

 

“You really loved my son, I’m glad he found someone like you”

 

Dug.dug.dug.

 

Ishe hold her chest that beats fast, yes, indeed true she is in love with IL Woo with no doubt.

 

Finally, an update! Sorry for keep you waiting guys. Been so much busy for now and cant find time to update, but anyways I hope you still give this a shot. 4 chapters to go I think? Hahaha.

 

Please support my other fanfics as well.

romeoXJuliet

Instant daddy

We found love

One more try

Just love me again

The lover after me

 

Watch out for my other fanfics to be publish here only at asianfanfics:

 

When you believe

His substitute wife

 

(Sneak peek were already published in just love me again please give it a shot)

 

Komawo.