Chapter 1

49 days contract with my fake fiancee

 

Chapter 1:

 

Three years ago:

 

*at the park*

 

IL Woo was standing in the park, crossing his both arms in his chest while tamping his feet; he was smiling as he waited for his girl friend in their favorite park.

 

     

 

 

 

BAAMMMM…

 

He automatically turn his head as he heard something on his back, but there’s nothing on his back, just a passengers by who are walking in the park.

 

*At the road near on the park*

 

Bammm…

 

“Oh my” the only words came out of their mouth as they saw a accident, they hurriedly went near to the two cars accidentally bumped to each other, and they saw a woman inside of her car unconscious.

 

 

Weee… Weeee… (Sounds of ambulance)

 

“Hurry up!” As a rescuer told to his teammate, they lift the woman who was blooded inside of her own car.

 

Due to the reckless driving of a drank man, he accidentally bumped the car in which along of his way —which is—Min Young’s car.

 

*in the hospital*

 

“Palli! Palli!” one of the rescuer, he lifted Min Young to the stretcher and hurriedly go to the emergency room.

 

“Please another stretcher here” As a nurse burse shouted as another ambulance came, he hurriedly lift the woman who was unconscious at the same time.

 

“Gyu Ri, my princess, please hold on” the old man plead his daughter.

 

(Inside the E.R)

 

As Min Young’s stretcher came inside

 

“What happened?”

 

“She was being bumped by the another car”

 

As Gyu Ri’s stretcher came inside

 

“Doc, she was suffered from heart attack”

 

The doctors revived the two woman inside the E.R. doing their job, they both saving them.

 

Min Young’s POV: Lord, if my life was on its end already, could you please do a favor for me?

 

 “Doc, the pulse of one patient was losing her pulse”

 

Min Young’s POV: please could you do something miracle? Someone was waiting for me, but I’m afraid I can’t make my promised to him.

 

“Doc, the other one patient also losing her pulse”

 

Min Young’s POV: please, I’m begging lord; I don’t want him to feel the grudge of pain of losing me, so if you just let me, I want him not to feel any pain.

 

Let him live in peace with so much happiness even without me---

 

Toottt… ttooott…

 

“Time of death 2:15 pm, please find some identification of this woman”

 

Let him experience the loved he deserves at all--- my only wish was—for him to stay him the same, for him to find another who will accept and loved him wholly more than what I gave.

 

Let that woman, always do whatever I didn’t do, the only one who will stay at him and never LET HIM GO…Not the same thing I did now.

 

“ We need to undergo to a heart transplant” the doctor said.

 

“But Doc. There’s no donor”

 

And the doctor looks at Min Young who was finally rested in her piece.

 

This is my only wished, as I now walking to the way back to you Lord.

 

 

                                                                                *****

 

 

*at the present time*

 

“Ottoeke? Where’s that woman?” Shin Hye was stamping her feet while waiting for her friend.

 

“Okay, its already time please go inside the bus, we we’re going to be late. Palli! Palli!” as their team leader said.

 

The bus started its engine as it was already running. When Gyu Ri came out running.

 

“Ajushi! Ajushi! Wait!!” As Gyu Ri was running so fast chasing their company bus.

 

The bus stops and Gyu Ri smiles so sweetly, she hurriedly went inside, she was in the door, when she saw her manager looking at her fiercely, she forcefully smiled at her, knowing her manager too much, her heart starts to beat faster.

 

“You’re always late! Even in this important event?”

 

“Mianhe” scratching her head and walks to the seat where her friend Shin Hye was. She seated next to the window.

 

“Why are you late again?” Shin Hye ask her while moving in the side.

 

“Long story.” She mouthed.

 

As through out the trip all she did was looking at the window. Gyu Ri really loves sight seeing, she was really fascinated all over the place they pass through, being so innocent she was, she smiled widely. On the other, Shin hye just let her friend like this.

 

They we’re just about to came in Busan, when suddenly a heavy traffic occurs to them

 

Meanwhile:

 

“Yeh. We’re on our way right now.” Hyun Joong said convincing the person on the other line.

 

Due to the hectic traffic, Il Woo was stuck in the road. He was stamping his feet in annoyance, scratching lightly his lips while waiting the stupid traffic loss, but knowing him, he easily loss his patience as he untie his necktie and looks at the window of his own car.

 

“Yeh Yeh. Il Woo will come, arraso? So don’t you dare let the investors come out on their way Arrasso?” Hyun Joong

 

Still looking at his window, Il Woo was surprised from what he saw---

 

He saw a woman seating in the bus, she was smiling so brightly to the woman in her side, his heart beats race fast as he look intently to the woman—

 

“Min Young” He mumbled as he immediately went out of his car.

 

“YAH! “Hyun Joong shouted.

 

Il Woo runs to the direction of the bus, but apparently the traffic lose and the bus runs as fast as he can to chase on it.

 

But he can’t, he immediately went to his car and started the engine and drive faster than the usual.

 

“YAH! What happen?” Hyun Joong asks but still there’s no response to him.

 

Il Woo drives his car like a maniac, he was really determine to chase the bus, still looking at the bus in his side, due to his temperedness, he drives so fast and over take the bus to make the bus stop.

 

Scrreettccchhh…

 

“Il Woo! Are you really planning to die?” He burse out when they finally reached the front of the bus, and thank God, the bus stop at the moment when he over take on it. Il Woo hurriedly went out to the car and went to the bus.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

Il Woo knocks on the door of the bus, he hurriedly went up without any hesitation as he walks inside.

 

 

“Sir? Ahhmm.. Do you need something?” A woman asks him but Il Woo who looks really serious ignores her and continues to walk until he found out what he’s looking for.

 

Il Woo skips a beat when he was finally reach on her front, looking at her intently, he immediately close his eyes as he saw the woman he chase a while ago.

 

“Do you know him Gyu Ri?” Shin Hye ask as she saw how the man looks on her friend.

 

“Mollah.” Gyu Ri answered with all written shocked on her face on how the man now standing on her front looks at her.

 

“What are you doing” Hyun Joong said as he was now on his back. He smiled awkwardly to the entire people in the bus as he bowed his head.

 

“Nothing” Il Woo said coldly.

 

“Mi-mianhe for disturbance” Hyung Joong smiled “Seems my friend mistaken something. Mianhe” as he bowed his head while saying sorry. Il Woo who seems that there’s nothing happen walks out to the bus without any word.

 

“What’s that for?” Shin Hye with puzzled look.

 

                                                                                *****

 

Gyu Ri POV:

 

Dug. Dug. Dug.

 

Why my heart beating so fast like this?

 

After the unknown man went outside of our bus, I felt something strange. The way he looks at me---

 

The way he looks at me was really---

 

I don’t know, but there’s a part of me saying that I know him? WEIRD.

 

“Hey. Gwenchana?” Shin Hye looks worried.

 

“Ah.. Yeh. I’m fine.” I smiled at my friend.

 

“don’t tell me you still felt aching even you already undergo in heart transplant?” She asks.

 

“Ani. But—I don’t know. Its kind ‘a really weird,”  as I shook my head.

 

“Jezz.” Shin Hye poke my head hard.

 

“Aww.. it hurts!” I complained.

 

“ You know, you’re the one weird here aside from that cute guy!” She giggled.

 

“What ever!” as I rolled my eyes and looks again in the window.

 

Since the day I went through the transplant, I’ve never felt something strange, not until this time, I felt something weird inside me. Jeez. But seriously, I felt deeply down to my soul that he was something special to me. Aiggoo. Stop this non sense Gyu Ri! Pathetically you’re over reacting.

 

By the way, I’m Nam Gyu Ri, I was already 23 years old, I’m currently working as part time at Im enterprise as a secretary, Why part time? Coz literally speaking, I’m not capable with this job; honestly, I didn’t finished my studies, because I really need to work 24/7 to pay all of our debt. Yeah, I’m rich! I’m rich in debts due to my sickness way back ago, but anyways go back to the story, I’m already an orphan. My father passed away a week after my operation three years ago, I was living with my step mom and step siblings. Since my father gone, I took all the responsibilities in our house plus the expenses and mountain huge debts of our family. But, I didn’t complaint with that, as long as I’m with my consider as family, I’m happy, even though they don’t love and like me at all. 

 

Yeah, you heard it right, my step mom and siblings doesn’t like me, well; consider me as the living Cinderella who luckily has a wicked mom and siblings -__-. That’s my life with them, but I loved them sincerely love them.

 

“Spacing out again Gyu Ri?” Shin Hye.

 

“Ani”

 

“But anyways—did you bring the papers we needed?” Shin Hye momentarily asks.

 

“Yeh!” as I waved the yellow envelope on her.

 

                                                                ******

 

Normal POV:

 

“Oh god! This is it; we need to hurry Gyu Ri! Our future depends on it” Shin Hye exclaimed as she felt nervousness all over her system.

They we’re standing next in front of the elevator waiting for it to open, while waiting, Gyuri can’t helped herself but to felt the ‘call of nature’ due to her nervousness.

 

“Shin hye-ssi” Gyu Ri called out.

 

“Waeyo?” Shin Hye without looking at her.

 

“I really need to go in bathroom first” as Gyu Ri was writhing.

 

“Mwo? YAH! The elevator was---“

 

“You go first! I promised! I will go hurriedly as I finish” Gyu Ri runs fast as she can’t take her urinals at all.

 

---

 

At bathroom…

 

Gyu Ri was walking so fast as she reach the hallway, without looking at her way, she was accidentally bumped in to someone causing to fell all the papers including the yellow envelope.

 

Booggss..

 

“Mianhe” Gyu Ri as she immediately knelled down to picked all of the papers fell.

 

“Aisshh” the man she was bumped hissed.

 

“I’m sorry” still picking the papers, her head automatically lift when she didn’t heard any words from the man in her front.

 

Dug.dug.Dug.

 

Gyu Ri felt her own heartbeats races again, the moment she saw the same man a while ago who stop their bus with no reason at all. Gyu ri was really shocked with almost gaping mouth, she was looking straight at the handsome man in her front. Same with her, Il Woo seems shocked too looking at her.

 

Kringg!

 

Gyu Ri almost jumped in surprised when she heard her phone ringing.

 

“Yoboseo?”  She panic picks her own phone.

 

[Jeez! Where are you Gyu Ri? Ms. Shin was freaking mad now!!]

 

“I’m on my way” as she ended the call.

 

Gyu Ri hurriedly picks all of her papers same as the yellow envelope on the floor, without her knowing that the envelope she picks was not hers.

 

                                                                ********

 

Gyu Ri POV:

 

“Omo. What should I do now?”  As I landed my head on my office desk.

 

“Jeez, relax we can find that man, you know” Shin Hye assuring me.

 

“How I can relax? See Ms. Shin told me that I’m fired if I can’t able to find the yellow envelope! AAHHH.. I’m death, in where edge of South Korea I’m going to find that man? “ I almost cried out.

 

Yeah, it’s been a week since I accidentally bumped the handsome man who happens we accidentally exchange our envelopes. Oh. Great! Why on earth, we both same in color of envelope? Kya! What to do. What to do. For these past days, I spent my time searching for that man, I really need to find him or else I will loss everything, including my job. Aiiggooo..

 

“The envelope, is there something information we can get? Like address or even name?” Shin Hye ask.

 

Great! I didn’t think of it. I hurriedly get the envelope and open it. Sorry for the owner of this, but it’s not bad to tamper right? I will return this on its proper order. Promised!

 

One

 

Two

 

Three

 

There…

 

Tada!

 

All I can see was nothing but a design of house? Waah! But honestly, it’s all beautiful!

 

“What is it? May I see?” as Shin hye get the papers on my hands. “Is this the content? Maybe the owner was an architect or something?”

 

“ I don’t know, but look! Chingu! It’s really pretty, kyaahh!” I extremely amazed on the pictures.

 

“Is this our main concern here Ms. Nam Gyu Ri?” her one eyebrow twitch. “Yah! Go find some information, maybe there’s a name or what ever in this, the name of their company or what” As Shin hye examines every page and held some pages on me.

 

I scan every page of papers, and one thing was for sure, the architect on these designs was really great, his design was really beautiful. But—if there’s a design that captures my attention, this design was really simple yet refreshing, if I given a chance to have a house like this, I prefer this one! kya!

 

But wait? What’s this? Upon looking at the picture I saw a written name on the lower side portion of the paper, Architect Kim Hyun Joong? It was written like this;

 

For my hard headed friend Jung IL woo

                                                -Architect Kim Hyun Joong

 

 

“Jung IL Woo?” I mumbled, but deep inside of you I felt something in this name.

 

“Mwo? What’s that?” Shin Hye ask me

 

“I see something, look” as I headed the paper on her.

 

“Oh, that’s it! We found it. Architect Kim Hyun Joong, maybe he’s the owner of this envelope, all we have to do was to find him or this man named Jung IL Woo” she confidently said.

 

“But how can we found them? Like hello? There’s nothing written on it aside from their names” I hissed.

 

“Seriously? Where’s you’re head my dear chingu? There’s nothing impossible through the use of internet, all we have to do was to search this certain man, if he’s a certified license architect we can find at least his address or office right?” She said while typing to her laptop.

 

Searching…

 

Loading…

 

After almost one hour of searching…

 

Eennnkkk…

 

FAILED.

 

 

“Argghh! Was this man are really an architect or what?” Shin Hye hissed. She continue searching and searching not until I saw someone that looks so familiar, Yeah, even I’m not a graduate I easily remember things!

 

“Ah Shin Hye-ssi, just a second.. Please scroll up again”

 

“Mwo? Here?”

 

“Yeh, one more”

 

“There?” she ask

 

“There! Stop.”

 

 

 

Architect Kim Hyun Joong, graduate from Hanyang University. Well known for his best and unique designs of Glass houses.  Main office located at xxxx. 

 

“He’s familiar right?” I ask Shin Hye who was looking at me in disbelief.

 

“Yeh, we don’t have time of fan boying here Gyu Ri, so stop this” she said and goes back on her screen as she stop, maybe she remember something.

 

*Image of IL Woo and Hyun Joong on their bus*

 

“AT THE BUS!”  We said in chorus.

 

“Hurry copy his office address”

 

                                                                **********

 

 

IL Woo’s POV:

 

My life become as boring as this, everyday, I came to visit my friend here at his office to have someone to talk too. Yeah, I have a lot of friends, but since that day, my friends become lesser and lesser until this man sitting in my front left. He’s the only person I’ve known that remain and can handle my character. Yeah, they say I change a lot. And don’t ing care about it.

 

“So what will you do now?” Hyun Joong randomly asks me.

 

“Nothing” I said with little boredom.

 

And this is our daily topic, talking about past women that my mother used to date to me, very tiring, but I can’t say no to my mom, even I become like this, I loved my mom dearly, and I don’t want to disappoint her that’s why I always agree on this, same thing to my siblings, Yeah even I know I already disappoint them by seeing me in this kind of grief. Yeah, I have only two siblings named Jinwoon and Suzy and I’m the oldest.Since I was the eldest, my parents have a greatest expectation on me. Now, I’m the CEO in one of the Business firm we handed here in Korea.

 

“Seriously? You’re not bothered if your mom arranged you in marriage?” He amazed. Tsk. Sometimes, I really want to punch his face.

 

“So let her be, she’s doing this since three years so what’s new?”

 

Yeah, you heard it right, since three years my mom pushes me to date other women or marry someone else. But I can’t or should I say I really don’t want. Since that day, the day she left me, I never get interested with other woman; call me woman hater but its true. I have only one person in my heart, and she’s Min Young, but now she’s died. She died because of the ing bull drank man, because of him, I am no longer with my most precious girl, although he was in jail right now, I can’t find at ease. I can’t even tell to myself that I finally moved on and accept what was happened. Yeah, I still attached with that. I still felt the pain of losing her, and until now, I can’t accept she’s permanently done.

 

I missed her, I missed her so badly, felt like I want to follow her wherever she is, but I made a promised, I made a promised to stay alive even a half of me was already died.

 

And now, I’m living like this, everyday, my mom comes upon me asking me to date different woman whom she prefer fitted at me, but I always reject or even hurt them in return. Yeah, maybe I’m turn to be a bad and heartless man, but I’m not ready or maybe there’s no way of my heart to be ready again.

 

 

Calling Jinwoon..

 

I hurriedly picked my phone knowing that my younger brother calling to me.

 

“Yoboseo” another boredom voice.

 

[Hyung! Eomonnie wants to set you a date with Moon clan]

 

“Yeah, I’ve already knew it”

 

[Mwo? How? Did Suzy called you? Aissh. That little brat]

 

“Ani. Chae Won came to my office to tell it”

 

[Mwo? Seems she really have a great feelings with you huh?]

 

“Don’t care, Jin, I’ll hang up. Thanks for the info. Bye”

 

Toot.ttoot.

 

“So what’s funny for?” I said when I saw Hyun Joong was smiling like an idiot in my front.

 

“Nothing, I just little amazed, you talked the same thing, even in you’re siblings” he stated while sipping his coffee.

 

“Tsss..”

 

“oh by the way, what are you going to do with this?” as he handed me the envelope.

 

Yeah, the same envelope that accidentally switches in Jeju with the woman who looks like her.

 

And honestly, I thought it was Min Young, their features, the way they both smiles was the same. I was half shocked when I saw her in the bus, that’s why I came running to that bus, but I was wrong, she’s not her. But still, I was in shocked when I accidentally bumped her, even I don’t know, there’s a part of me that felt something with that girl. I felt my heart race or maybe it’s my ing imagination. Maybe I really missed Min young that much.

 

“Just throw away” coldly.

 

“Yah. Too bad, it seems important you know, I saw it was a contract”

 

“If it’s important why the owner doesn’t look for it then? And it’s her fault; she’s so careless picking things not belongs to her. ”

 

“Tsk. Seriously? As I remember you’re the first one who pick this envelope, aren’t I?”

 

I just looked at him with my death glared to make his mouth shut.

 

“ Arrasso, but one last thing, Since when you came so cold hearted man like this?” he chuckled.

 

                                                                                *****

 

 

Normal POV:

 

Gyu Ri seems really happy when she found out the exact address of that person, she hurriedly went to his manager’s office since she called by her. Upon walking, her smiles didn’t faded as she kept on humming some random songs.

 

Tok. Tok.

 

“Come in” her boss called out.

 

Gyu Ri hurriedly went inside.

 

“Sit down” Ms. Shin eyebrows met in instance.

 

That makes Gyu Ri so much in tense.

 

“Ahmm. Ma’am what’s its all about? If it’s because of the contract, don’t worry ma’am everything was settled, I already found the documents, and as of now, Shin Hye was on her way to get our contract.”

 

“Well, about that Ms. Nam, you don’t have to find it”

 

“chincha? “ Gyu Ri seems happy but her smiles faded as she felt nervous. “B-but why ma’am?”

 

“Coz we already have another contract in other company, but the management told me that you need to be fired, due to you’re damage done, management was freaking mad. I’m sorry but this is your last day working here.”

 

“Mwo?” as her face turns paled and disbelief are all written on her.

 

---

 

Meanwhile…

 

Shin Hye came to the Kim’s firm. Upon walking she didn’t saw that the men she’s looking through --- which are Il Woo and Hyun Joong were come outside the door.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo!” She greeted bowing her head as she came inside in the receptionist area.

 

“What can we do for you ma’am” the receptionist politely said.

 

“I’m looking for Architect Kim Hyun Joong?”

 

“Do you have any appointments to Mr. Kim Ma’am?”

 

“Honestly, nothing, but aisshh—I just to talked something about him,”

 

The receptionist looks shock. “I’m sorry ma’am; Mr. Kim was already gone outside. If you have something wanted to be say, you can—“

 

“Well, here! Please give this envelope to him, my friend and him accidentally exchange the folder, if he get this, please, call me in this number. I really need to get the envelope” as Shin Hye gave the address and phone number of Gyu Ri.

 

“Oh. Okay ma’am”

 

“Kamsahnmida!” Shin Hye bowed again and beading her goodbye.

 

---

 

Meanwhile:

 

IL Woo came home to their mansion, his mother called him upon driving telling him to go home because something urgent matter they really need to discuss.

 

 

Upon walking to their house, Suzy, his youngest sister approaches him with her annoyed expression.

 

“Oppa!” she called out. As usual her tone was not pretty usual; like she have a microphone on .  Using different dialects and as well words that only she can only understand.

 

“Wae?” cold. He was walking still.

 

“Why you came here? Argghh.. I’m so michin (mad) with you Err..! You’re so GRRR.. Omo Gee oppa! Hurry up! Go home pretty please!” She hysterically exclaimed. She even blocked the way to his brother not letting him in.

 

“What are you doing little brat?”

 

“Oppah! Hurry! You make go to you’re house pretty please? It’s not good when you make enter in our house! It’s like losing you’re spirit in you’re hot body! So please? Make kah please? ” She said.

 

“Oh. Son, you’re here. Baby, what are you doing? Why are you blocking you’re brother’s way? Come here son, I really waited for you” their mother said upon going near to them both.

 

“Umma! …” Suzy almost shouted as her both feet stamping.

 

“Suzy!” as they mother alarming her.

 

“Fine! Oppa! I already warned you! I told you there’s a big ugly monster inside Errr..! So SCARY really.  But you don’t make listen to me! I’m so mad at you really! GRRR!  I hate you! GRRR to the nth power! Hmmpp. “ as Suzy enters to their house with heavy footsteps.

 

Upon walking Il Woo saw a group of people in the dining, they were all wearing corporate attire,

 

“Sorry for taking us late” Mrs. Jung greeted them with a wide smiled.

 

“No problem on it” a woman in mid 40’s answered.

 

“Son, go introduced yourself” his mom demanded.

 

Il Woo was about to introduced himself but interrupted when he saw Chae Won seating in the dining and looking at him with a wide smiled. Then realization hits him.

 

“Mom, what’s the meaning of this?” he whispers to his mom.

 

“-Mom! I told you! Oppa doesn’t want this ugly duckling face of this y woman! “ Suzy

 

“Suzy” their mom.

 

“Oh sorry, my youngest seems really excited, shall we talked this while eating?” as she headed his son to take a seat.

 

Upon eating, Il Woo seems really mad, he doesn’t talk and all he did was to turn all his attention to his food, while Chae Won was simply giving him glances, smile a lot to him, smiled sweetly as she wants to get his attention at all.  Suzy, who was seating beside his brother, see everything what Chae Won was doing, she  was really annoyed too, she acts like throwing out all what she was eating right now,  on the other hand, Jinwoon, was restraining his laughter due to his sister acts.

 

“Seems you’re Eldest was quiet serious huh?” Chae Won’s father commented.

 

“Oh. He really is, but don’t worry, he was a bit shocked about this event” his mom.

 

“Il Woo-ssi, do you want some? Seems you didn’t eat anything aside from the steak” Chae Won tries to make her voice sweetly as she can be.

 

But there’s no response from him, Suzy and Jinwoon almost laugh at their older brother behavior.

 

“See? I told you, but you’re not make cheongchwi (listen) to me. hahaha. You’re so poor really oh. Wanna cry? huhuh” Suzy.

 

 

“Suzy!” their mom.

 

“ Oh. Chae Won-ah, dear, how sweet you are, “as his mom complimented her, she elbowed her son to take at least glance with Chae Won, but Il Woo didn’t, all he did was to slam the utensil he was holding on the table.

 

Everyone was surprised.

 

“Son” giving him an alarming tone.

 

“So what’s this all about?” Il Woo looks around, waiting for someone to answer his question.

 

“Our parent’s decided us to get married a month after, aren’t you happy?” Chae Won seems really happy.

 

“Mwo? Mom?” he looks at his mom asking if it’s true.

 

“Son, calm down first, this is what I told you last time”

 

“But you can’t do this!”

 

“I told you mom! Oppa will make disagree!” Suzy interrupted.

 

“But why?” Chae Won looks disappointed.

 

“Not now Il Woo, don’t embarrass me with in front of anyone” his mom seems a little bit angry.

 

“What? Not now? I told you mom, I can’t marry this woman” looking at Chae Won with no emotion.

 

“Il Woo”

 

“Mom, you can’t do this, I’m already engaged.” Il Woo said as in a matter of fact.

 

“MWO?” everyone was surprised from what he said.

 

“Chincha opa? You’re engage? As in ENGAGE? With whom? When and how? OMO GEE! “Suzy exclaimed as she clap her hands in excitement.

 

“You have you’re fiancée hyung?” Jinwoon almost stood up in his seat.

 

“What the hell you talking about Il Woo? This is too much” his mother was angry this time.

 

“I’m not lying, it’s true! I’m engage”

 

“You must be kidding me Il Woo!” Chae Won almost erupt an air on .

 

“It’s true. Sorry but I can’t marry you” Il Woo finally looks at Chae Won.

 

“Seriously? Since when you have you’re fiancée? Right now?  Where is she? At heaven? I didn’t saw you dating!” Chae Won.

 

“I don’t need to answer you’re questions Chae Won, but for now, I’m happy living with my fiancée” as he walks out and leave all of them shocked.

 

                                                                *******

 

The next day:

 

 

“hahahahha! Seriously? Hahahaha” Hyun Joong holding his stomach in so much laughter.

 

“Funny?” iL woo said with complete tone of voice.

 

“The heck you thinking Woo? Now what are you going to do?

 

“Don’t know. But I guess I really need to do something” he said as he was holding the book on the shelves.

 

“Oh. I forgot. Do you want to come with me?” Hyun Joong asks.

 

“Where?”

 

“In Im’s enterprised? I’m going to give this envelope, someone came here yesterday asking for this”

 

---

 

At Im Enterprise:

 

“Uhmmn. Hi? I’m looking for Ms. Nam Gyu Ri?” Hyun Joong asks one of the woman seating here.

 

The receptionist was shocked.

 

“uhmm.. Sir if you don’t mind who are you?”

 

“Well, I just bring these important documents here. I assumed it’s a personal property of Ms. Nam”

 

“Ahh. But Nam Gyu Ri was no longer connected with our company, she’s been fired a week ago”

 

“Mwo?” Hyun Joong surprised.

 

“Yeh, you know Sir, it’s because of that contract. “The receptionist said almost whispering. Looking at her side not letting anyone to hear what she said.

 

“That’s too bad, we’re too late” Hyun Joong was really disappointed.

 

“Yeh. You’re right Sir, and we have pity so much her. Aisshh. You know, she’s the bread winner. And too bad, now she loss her job. Tsk. ”

 

IL Woo just listening to their conversation.

 

---

 

Outside:

 

“Aiisshhh.” Hyun Joong let out a big sighed after they headed to the Im enterprised.

 

“Waeyo? Don’t tell me you’re affected with that woman?” IL Woo.

 

“Yeh. I felt it was our mistake why she was being fired.” Hyun Joong.

 

“Chincha? Don’t be. In the first place, it’s her own biggest mistake. Secondly, why would we be blame? She’s the one careless here, and besides, she needs to thank us coz I spending my precious time searching for the woman who was really idiot.”

 

“Yah! You’re really a bad man. How could you talk that thing?”

 

“Coz she’s really—“

 

Then IL Woo was been interrupted when someone calls on his phone

 

Calling butler.

 

“Yoboseo?”

 

[Young Master I just want to remind you about you’re lunch date at Art museum 11:00 am. Don’t be late. ]

 

“Arraso”

 

Toot.. toot..

 

“Another date?” as Hyung Joong smiled almost teasing him.

 

“Yeh.”

 

“I thought, you already told them about you having a fiancée?”

 

“Yeh. But knowing mom, she will never easily believe me unless I went in our house facing the fiancée I was saying. Okay I have to go”

 

Meanwhile:

 

Gyu Ri POV:

 

Ottoeke? It’s been a week since I lost my job, and thanks for that incident. My life now was in the big mess T.T. Waahh! What to do?

 

And for the last week, I’ve been searching for a job, but thanks for my luck and so called unwanted credentials of mine, I can’t find job even a dishwasher! Omo. WAAHHH.

 

“Ahhmm.. Ma’am please? I can do anything you want me to do! I’m good on cooking, dishwashing and even porter! Please ma’am! I really need a job”

 

“Sorry but we don’t need another employee here.”

 

Waahh.. Seriously? At least dishwasher I cant be hired? Earth what’s happening to you? Does the economy of our country seem to be failed now?

 

I’m doomed. I really need a job, whatever job it is! Please almighty God! Give me a job!

 

“YAH! Gyu Ri-ah! I need cash, we need to pay our electric and water bill, plus we don’t have a stocks. I need to shopping. Arraso?”

 

Omo. And I’m really dead. Just remembering what my step mother said to me earlier, how I can give money to her? I don’t have job. T.T and besides until now, they didn’t knew about what happened to me. And if they knew this, for sure, they were going to kick me out of the house.

 

I felt my knees become weaker. Think straight Gyu Ri-ah! Fighting!

 

I hurriedly walk out of nowhere, Finding job with all of my gathered fighting spirit inside me. Yeh. I really don’t easily give up. My father teaches me to be strong for everything, for not giving up easily, to be more persevering and not letting anyone down me, while walking, I kept my eye sharp as I looking on the possible signage of for hiring.

 

Yeah, I can do it! Fighting!

 

---

 

Normal POV:

 

IL Woo was walking as fast as he reaches the art Museum. He saw a woman wearing an elegant dress looking at the huge painting on her front. She really looks elegant, the way she dress and her posture revealed that she came from the well- mannered and descent family.

 

“Are you Ms. Go?” IL Woo asks formally as he reaches her place.

 

“Yeh. Mr. Jung IL Woo right?”

 

“Yeh.”

 

The woman smiled so sweetly as she offered her hands “I’m Go Ha Ra, nice meeting you,”

 

“Same here” IL Woo said coldly without returning his hands for shake hands.

 

Go ha Ra seems disappointed to his action but smiled as she offered for them to stroll around to the place.

 

---

 

“Seems you like paintings isn’t it?” Go Hara open ups a topic since as they walking around, Il Woo didn’t talked despite looks around to the painting as he didn’t have any companion with him.

 

“Not really”

 

“Oh. Kureh? Well—you know I like paintings, well if you don’t ask, I’m a painter, our family—“

 

“I know, that’s why we’re here right?” IL Woo interrupted, the way he talked it seems he’s really bored.

 

“Ahhmm.. Do you want to eat? Let’s eat at---“

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Chae Won asks IL Woo with all irritation on her face.

 

“Do you know here?” Go Ha Ra asks.

 

“A sorts of. She’s one of the women which my mom dated me before” IL Woo.

 

“YAH! Who am I? Is that you’re proper way of introducing you’re future wife?” Chae Won

 

“What?” Go Ha Ra almost shouted. “Unbelievable. I thought you’re single, that’s what you’re mom told me!” and she walks away.

 

IL Woo didn’t mind, he doesn’t seem bother and walks away too.

 

“YAH! Where are you going?” Chae Won shouted as she chases him.

 

---

 

Outside:

 

“YAH! Stop walking! And talked to me IL Woo-ssi!” Chae Won

 

She still chasing him but IL Woo didn’t bother; he didn’t look at lest once at her, he kept on walking not minding Chae Won on his back.

 

“I told you stop walking and let’s talk!” Chae Won as she held his arm.

 

“What now? I’m busy!” IL Woo with his cold and boredom tone.

 

“You said you have you’re fiancée right? Then why you’re here and dating someone? Are you making fun of me?” She hysterically said.

 

“Yeah, I have, but it doesn’t matter to her, as long as she was the one I supposed to marry” IL Woo said as he crossed his arms.

 

“Chincha? Geojimal! Liar! Then proved me, where’s she?”

 

But IL Woo continues to walk as he didn’t hear anything for her.

 

“You really a liar! I know, you didn’t move on yet, how long you will keep her in you’re heart IL Woo?” she said.

 

IL Woo stops from walking, head looking straight, he really don’t like what Chae Won said, he was still looking straight when he saw the same woman in the bus and the one he accidentally bumped with—and it’s Gyu Ri.

 

On the other hand, Gyu Ri was walking lifeless, with her head bowing, she keeps on walking like a zombie, her face was full of frustration to the fact she’s really sad right now. IL Woo’s eyes still locked to Gyu Ri, without turning his head with Chae Won he spill the words that Chae Won didn’t expect to hear.

 

“Who said I’m not moving on yet? I already moved on—and it’s because of her” As he walks fast towards to Gyu Ri’s direction.

 

Chae Won was shocked when she heard it from IL Woo, but she was more shocked when he saw IL Woo walking towards to the direction of a woman not so distant far with them.

 

Still walking fast, he automatically stop when he finally reach Gyu Ri’s position. On the other hand, Gyu Ri seems shocked as she saw a pair of shoes in her front, she was about to lift her head when suddenly—

 

IL Woo holds her in her shoulder, cupped her face; look straight in her eyes—his gaze met hers, a three second staring contest---

 

 

Seems the world stops for a while---

 

There's no sounds to be heard except from the heartbeat of her, still looking to each other---

 

 he slowly leans closer to her, closing the gap between them,

 

Gyu Ri was shocked when suddenly--- he give her a sweet kiss on her lips.

 

---End of chapter 1----

 

                                                      **************************