Don't Ever Touch Her

Pregnant at 18

 



After a fun class of vocals still you were wondering where L went. Since the locker hallway was close to guidence office, you went to see if L was there. The guidence office was empty and dark. That meant that by now it was closed. 
 
On your way to your locker you came across Woohyun and Dongwoo. 
 
"Annyeong Woohyun Oppa, DongWoo oppa!" You beamed with a well mattered soft tone of voice. Although you weren't as close with the Infinite boys other then Howon of course, they still talked to you every now and then. 
 
"Hello" they both waved to you. You asked them if that they have seen L anywhere but they didn't. You thank them and you left to your locker to get your books that were for homework. 
 
You tried calling him but he never answerd. You texted him to call you back. After gathering your books you left the campus. 
 
"Where is he? Did something happen between him and his Umma?" These questions entered into your head. "Why am I even looking for him..?" You murmured under your breath hoping noone would nitice you. *Because hes a buddy right? Buddies worry for each other too right?* You looked down to your stomach asking your baby and rubbed it lightly. *Do you think your Appa has a girlfriend?* You asked while walking. *Of course he does. I mean hes handsome isn't he!* You smiled as your heart fluttered even by thinking of L. 
 
A skinny tall boy approached to you. He was just as tall as Sungyeol. You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to face him. He was a student at Woolim. He was one of those players who jumped to girl to girl each day. You rolled your eyes and went on walking. He had bothered you once, only once. But Howon came to the rescue before he could do further actions. He caught up and held your waist. 
 
"Can I talk to you?" He said with a soft voice. 
 
"What do you want?" You glared at him.
 
"Are you seeing someone?" He hoped that you weren't.
 
"I'm not looking for a relationship right now." You told him. You knew he was going to ask you out. You then started to walk away. But again he pulled you back.
 
"I never really felt this way to any girl but I'm in love with you." He meant that, But you knew he wasn't worthy enough.
 
"Oh. Well I'm sorry. I'm not interested." You faked a smile and wanted to walk away but he held you back. 
 
"MWOH?" His eyebrows furrowed. Usually heart broken guys wouldn't show how they felt. But of course he was different. He was those rich guys who got what he wanted. 
 
I didn't stutter did I? I said I am not interested!" You took a step back to walk away but he held you back for the third time. This time he held you tighter. His mood changed and dragged you along with him. 
 
"YAH! Let go of me!" You scolded. You looked around but there was no one to be seen so you couldn't get help. *Aish, Why do i even walk in this area?* You waggled your arm for him to let go but he tightened his grip. 
 
L who had his hands to his picket while he was on his way to Seoul Suites. From across the street he spotted you getting pulled into an empty ally. 
 
"~~~~~!" He yelled as he ran to you. 
 
The boy pushed you into the wall and you felt his hands layed on your waist as his lips crashed on the side of your neck. You tried to pull away but couldn't. You were about to screem when he was pulled and he received a punch before he could fall to the ground. You looked up to see who it was. *Myungsoo!* 
 
"Don't ever touch her!" L was now on top of him throwing punches into his face. It didn't take you long enough to realize that L was going to far. 
 
"M-Myungsoo! Stop!" You stuttered as you pulled him away. This side of L was horrifying to you. He looked like those gangsters you have seen on the streets. 
 
You pulled L out of the ally as you glanced back to see the boy slowly getting up wiping his blood. It was a good thing he was still conscious or L would have been in trouble.
 
 
You both were sitting at a park bench hearing the sounds of the trees dancing in the wind. You rubbed your arm from that cold breeze. L noticed and took off his varsity jacket and put it over you. You sweetly smiled at him. 
 
"Kumawo." The way you smiled was different to him, which made his heart skip a beat. You didn't know what to say, you were scared he still wasn't calm from what happened earlier. "M-Myungsoo-ah.. Kumawo. For helping me back there." L looked over to you. 
 
"It was a good thing I came to get you." His eyes widened just a bit. 
 
"What did you mean by Don't ever touch her?" You leaned forward and looked to him. You were suspicious to what he met by that. He quietly chuckled. 
 
"Only I can touch you!" He said it with a teasing smile and a wink. That made you heat up abit. 
 
"Tch, ert." You got up and started walking. L laughed and started to catch up to you. "Shouldn't we tell the others, You're pregnant?" 
 
"I don't know.." You slowly said, Then L started to drag you along to there dorms. 
__
Who can that tall boy be? Can you guess ? LOL
Anyways can you guys give me a korean boy full name. Try not to give me an idol name. 
I won't tell you why i need the name, just yet. :)

OMG! I still haven't started on my homework.. I'm so bad~ D: 
Would you like me to show you pictures i find on tumlr in each chapter? YES? NO? 

WOOHYUN FOR YOU ~ 
tumblr_lr303tE2B61qf7y33o1_500.jpg