Chapter 7.

Pregnant at 18


The next morning, you did your daily morning routines and had breakfast in your suite. Then you got ready for school as L kept coming up on your mind. After breakfast you put on your thin jacket, The weather was getting more colder and colder. You sat down on the stool to fix your shoes, thats when you heard a knock coming from the door. After fixing up your shoes you went to open the door to see L with a small coffee in one hand and his guitar in the other hand. You were suprised that he would come unexpectedly. 
 
"Good Morning~" He sang while giving you the cup of coffee. 
 
"Is this coffee?" You held the cup and smelt a nice coffee scent. "Yah! I'm pregnent remember. Can I even drink coffee?" You held it in front of him for him to get the coffee back. 
 
"Yes.You can have coffee. But not too much." He responded with a smile and gently pushed the coffee to you. L giving you coffee was to say thank you for getting him a smoothie yesterday. 
 
"Gee. Thanks Myungsoo!" You beamed as you wrapped both your arms around the cup to feel the warmth. 
 
"Are you ready for school? Let's walk together to school!" He asked hoping you'd be willing to walk with him. You couldn't say no to him because one, he got you coffee two, because he was already outside of your suite so you couldn't refuse, and third you just wanted to walk with him for some reason. 
 
"Sure." You smiled and went to grab your bag and started to head off to the elevator. The moment between you and L from yesterday in the elevator had came into your head. Your heart started to beat faster. There it was again an awkward silence between you two. L kept on giving glances to you while waiting for the elevator. As the elevator came, you both stepped in. *The elevator better not break again..* You thought as you walked in and turned around to see Myungsoo's face right in front of yours. Which caused you to be taken aback and leaned against the elevator wall. 
 
"Remember yesterday? .. Where were we?" He started to slowly lean his head closer to you, with a teasing smile on his face. Just like yesterday you couldn't move an inch. Your heart was beating so fast, you were scared if had heard it. Your hand shook just abit that caused the coffee to spill on your fingers. It brought you in reality. 
 
"Ah." You winced in pain just abit since the coffee was still hot. L took a peice of napkin that he took earlier when buying coffee, out of his pocket. He took your coffee and placed it in your other hand as he was wiping the coffee off your other hand. He took your hand close to his mouth and blew on it. 
 
"Is it better now?" He kept blowing on your fingers to cool them down. The elevator doors opened and you pulled your hand away. 
 
"I-I'm f-fine.. We should go, I don't want to be late." You stuttered as you were rushing out of the elevator. 
 
You both walked to school side by side in silence. 
 
___
Classes were going well, lessons were boring as always. But you always looked forward to vocal classes. You couldn't wait for vocal classes because not only it was your favourite course. But also because you could hear L sing for the first time.
 
You have seen him while travelling to your other classes. He waved to you like you too were the best of friends while girls envied you for being friends with him. That never bothered you though. 
 
You were talking with one of your classmates while walking to the cafeteria. You were now going to meet Baekhee and Howon in the caf. As you were talking to your friend, your phone, which was in your hand, started to vibrate. You have just recieved a text from, L? 
 
'BUDDY BUDDY BUDDY!' You read and you started to smiled as your friend waved to you meaning she had to go. It was just Day 2 since you and Myungsoo actually been 'buddies.' 
 
'YES YES YES?" You didn't need to ask where he got your number from since he probably have got it from Howon or the other Infinite Boys. After pressing send you added his number in your contact list and went into the caf. You looked around looking for the dance machine couple. You then saw a girl who was feeding her oppa with rice, it was them, Baekhee and Howon. You recieved another text, 
 
'Are you eating? No? Don't eat. I'll be there with food. food for you and the baby~ :)' From that you were eager to know what L was going to get you. With a single 'OK' in a (: you pressed the send button on your phone and went to greet the the Howon and Baekhee. The one thing on your mind, as of now was when seeing Howon was why he was against the fact that you were pregnent. Howon, on the other hand, needed to talk to you. 
 
A few minutes later, Infinite boys entered the caf as the girls were squealing over them. The three of you looked to the entrence of the caf to see 6 good looking boys holding bags of food. They all came and sat on the table greeting you. L wanted to sit beside you so he can give you the food. He took out a lunch box thermas as you asked him where he got it from. He told you that one of his maids cooked it for you. When he took off the lid of the thermas and You gave him a unsatisfied look on your face. 
 
"You need to drink it all!" He ordered you, as he put the spoon into the fermented bean soup. There was alot to be served for your appitite. So you didn't need to have more food. You made a frowning face as you ate it. 
 
The infinite boys looked at L with surprise eyes. The L they knew before he met you was totally different from the caring L just now. L knew they were staring at him but he didn't mine. It seems like they never knew about your pregnancy yet. 
 
10 minutes or so, L had to go to the guidence to speak with his mother. He didn't want to but he had no choice. When knowing his mom was in the school the joyful L was now a fierce looking. 
___
 
Finally, It was time for vocal class. You walked into the class to find Sunggyu and your classmates. But no sign of L. 
 
*Where is he?* 

__
OMO~! I missed updating ~ 
I have so much homework x.x But i promise you i'll try and update more chapters, 
I hope this chapter isn't boring. I had this idea. but then i realize that i wasn't even close to that part yet :/ 
soooo... i hope this chapter wouldn't be as lame as my other lame chapters ~ 

Annyeong ~ ♥
PS: for those who would like to stalk me on twitter, follow ( : with twitter i tweet when i'll be updating sometimes. :D