Sing

Pregnant at 18

 

 
 
The school was quiet because school was already over for the students. But the next day, they had to come back because Infinite is hosting an end of the year show at Woolim Academy. 
 
You and L were walking in the quiet hallways, with hands laced into his. He made a joke and you laughed. You heard Sunggyu's powerful and charming voice coming from the dance room.  
 
"Oppa, Maybe there in here." You pointed to the room as you whispered to him. You slowly walked in and popped your head out with L from the corner of the wall. You saw Baekhee wiping off Howon's sweat, Sungyeol and Sungjung was practising his choreo in one corner. Woohyun acting as if he was a fan in front of Sunggyu. Sunggyu was singing to one of the songs made by him, Because. Dongwoo was on his phone. 
 
L pulled you out from the corner. "ANNYEONG!" He yelled and everyone looked your way.
 
"~~~~~!! Your finally back!" Beakhee yelled out. You patted her back and smiled. The others stopped dancing and turned to you. They all went up to you and one by and gave you a big hug. Woohyun's was the longest and tightest. He missed you so much. 
 
Sungyeol was the last to hug you, He looked different in a good way. It was probably because of his brown hair. It suited him so well. 
 
"Did you really forgot about us ~~~~~?" Woohyun pouted and placed an arm over you. You also frowned as well. You felt sorry for forgetting about them. 
 
"I-I'm sorry Oppas and Baekhee." You looked away. L came by your side and you felt an arm around your waist. L didn't want you to loose that smile of yours, and also because he didn't want Woohyun to touch his girl. 
 
"Gwenchana ~~~~~-ah! Were happy that you remember us now, and your back right!" Sunggyu clapped. You smiled at him. 
 
"Explain why we have a dog living in our apartment?" L asked. "Oh. You met Jolie already!? Isn't she cute!" Sungjung asked then took a drank his water. You eagerly nodded. 
 
"So did we miss alot while we were gone?" L asked taking a glance of the others. "Well all we did was plan the first invasion show for tomorrow and so I don't think you missed alot." Sungyeol answered for him. 
 
"Actually, you did!" Woohyun came in. "You know, Sunggyu Hyung, When you guys left-" Sunggyu cut him off. 
 
"DON'T SAY IT!" Sunggyu's expression became serious and he started to gain up on Woohyun. "Don't say it! Don't say it!" Sunggyu looked like he was threatening Sunggyu. You stood there blinking at them while Sungyeol and L tried moving Woohyun away. Dongwoo, Howon and Baekhee tried to block Sunggyu.
 
Woohyun then started laughing and so did Sunggyu. It turned out they were only playing around. 
 
"Anyways, As I was saying~" Woohyun continued. Sunggyu's smile faded and glared at Woohyun. "YAH!" Sunggyu start chasing Woohyun out of the room. 
 
You felt Beakhee pulling you away and to the bench. "Sit here ~~~~~, I want to show you what Hoya Oppa and I are doing tomorrow for the show." She said then went into place with Howon. *Hoya?* 
 
Howon and Baekhee rocked the dancefloor even if they were just rehearsing. 
 
L was talking with Sungjung and Dongwoo while you sat there watching Baekhee and Howon dance. You felt someone sitting next to you. 
 
"Are you liking it so far?" You turned your head and saw Sungyeol smiling. You nodded your head. 
 
"Hey why did Beakhee call Howon, Hoya?" You tilted your head. "Oh That's the name Hoya wants everyone to call him now. Cause Baekhee made it up. " Sungyeol shrugged. You nodded. 
 
Next the Infinite boys wanted to show you a dance as well.  They danced to Before the Dawn and to your surprise, L knew the choreo too. You were so mesmirized by their 99.9% synchronization. 
 
"Woot! Go Oppas!" You noticed that L was a bit off but you couldn't blame him since he didn't get much practise. 
 
"How long did they practise to get this perfect?" you asked Baekhee was drinking her water. 
 
"Mmh. I don't remember, but they practised day and night to pull this off!" "Wow!" Your eyes shined. 
 
Hours had past and L wanted to join the group as well. They asked if you wanted to do something but you refused to. You had voice but you were too scared to stand on stage. 
 
You sat there watching Dongwoo and Howon dance. L then told you to leave with him. He took your hand and dragged you out. 
 
"Oppa! Where are you taking me?" You wondered. "Here." You both stopped in front of your music room where Sunggyu used to teach you. 
 
"What are we doing here?" You asked as L opened the door and the lights. He opened the closet and their were alot of insturments. L picked up the guitar and brought you to the chairs. He told you to sit down while he went to go get a book with lyrics and songs in them. 
 
He sat down and placed the guitar on his leg and told you to pick a song from the book. You hesitated but in the end you picked one. "Oppa, Can you tell me why your telling me to do this?" You asked in confusion while looking through the lyrics.
 
"I want to hear my girlfriend sing~" He winked at you which made you blush abit. You found one and showed him. The music note sheets were attached to it. L took it out and place it in front of him. 
 
You then started singing. L nodded his head while playing the guitar. Your angelic singing and L's guitar player was a match.  
_ _ _ _ _ 

OMG ! Did you guys watch today's KBS Gayo Daejun. I woke up early to watch our boys live .... but it turns out that i missed a few. ): 
But I'm so grateful that Youtube exist ! :D 
I HAD THIS PLAYING THE WHOLE MORNING ! ♥ DAEBAAAAK ! LOL I started crying at 1:34 . ... TBH. That's my first time crying over infinite <3 from 1:34 L looks like a prince ! Who agrees with me ?! *O*