Infinite

Pregnant at 18

 

 
 
L and you took your seats in the airplane. You tried your best to stay smiling. You knew that you shouldn't be acting this way but knowing that your parents weren't going to be there, again, for christmas, made you go into depression. 
 
You tried to hide your frown away from L. But you couldn't, he could notice your deflated shoulders as well. He took your hand and squeezed it and gave you an affectionate smile. You forced a smile, but you had to admit, his smile made you feel better. 
 
- - - - 
 
Arriving in Seoul. 
 
When coming out of the airport, you both had to wait for a taxi. L didn't see you smiling once again. He suddenly cupped your face. 
 
"What's wrong babe?" He pouted his lips. "You've been like that ever since you got out of the hospital the other day." 
 
"I got my hopes up for nothing, I thought Appa and Umma were really going to spend Christmas with me this time." You frowned. 
 
"Aw, You have me to spend Christmas with, don't for get, you have Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung, Sungyeollie, Woohyun hyung, Howon hyung, Sungjunggie and Baekhee. Cheer up, I'm sure they don't want to see their dongseang depressed right? Even though your parents are busy, I'm sure they'll come back to spend time with you on the new years?" He tried his best to cheer you up. 
 
"You're right, Oppa. I have a family who I can spend christmas with." Slowly your frown turned upside down. "I was just being a baby about it." You shrugged. 
 
"It's almost christmas, I don't want you to be sad alright!" You nodded in his hands, "Araso, oppa!" You smiled as he kissed your forhead. 
 
The taxi then came and drove you two Infinite's apartment. 
 
- - - - 
 
You both walked in and it was oddly quiet. 
 
"WERE BACK!" L cried out. It was pretty dark in the house. 
 
"Oppa, are they sleeping or maybe they went out?" You whispered. 
 
You suddenly heard barking coming from the living room. You both slowly walked into the living room and saw a little white puppy. It kept barking and swinging its tail back and forth. 
 
"Omo, Oppa! It's so cute, I didn't know the Infinite Oppa's got a dog!" You cooed as you petted the dog. 
 
L sat down and picked it up. "Are you the addition to the Infinite family or are you here cause The others replaced me?" L strangly stared into the dogs eyes. 
 
myungdorksoo's Asia fanfic profile
 
L then remembered something. "Ah! I think their at school." He looked at the date on his phone. "Theres some kind of winter show tomorrow at school." 
 
"Chincha? How do you know Oppa?" "The dog told me." You chuckled. 
 
"Oppa! Let's go see them!" You stood up almost jumping up and down. 
 
"Araso. Let me just bring the lugagges to the side and we'll go." He smiled. 
 
*I hope that tonight, I'd be able to sleep with Oppa!" You smiled as you watched him carry the luggages into the living. 
 
L needed to go to the washroom, so you had to wait alittle longer. 
 
You got down to the floor as you started petting the dog. "What's you name?" You whispered as you looked at the coller. 
 
"Jolie? What a cute name~" You smiled. 
 
____ 
 
Did you guys like the Gayo Daejun ? INFINITE'S PERFORMANCE WAS DAEBAK ♥ 
 
I hope Dongwoo is going to be alright ): 
Did you guys hear, Dongwoo got burnt by the lights, and he cried cause SBS yelled at him -___- 
and then theres Hoya, the mic wasn't working during the rapping stage. ): and fan are spreading rumours that he forgot his lyrics.