Myungsooperman

Pregnant at 18

 

 
 
"Oppa.. O-Oppa~ MYUNGSOO OPPA!" You opened your eyes and sat up to see L next to you. "Myungsoo Oppa!" You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly. "Myungsoo Oppa~" You softened, a tear ran down your cheek. 
 
"Shh, gwenchana~ I'm here!" He whispered into your ear. He then pulled you back in realization. "What did you just call me?" He searched your eyes. 
 
"Myungsoo Oppa!" You repeated. "Say it again!" "Myungsoo Oppa~" You and L exachanged smiles and he pulled you into his embrace. "~~~~~-ah! You remember clearly now!" You nodded over his shoulder. More tears came down your cheek. You didn't know why you were crying.
 
You pulled away and held onto L's hands. "Oppa.. I'm sorry, I can't believe I forgot about you and Infinite oppas." You sniffed. L used his thumb to wipe your tears away. "The baby..." You remembered and placed your hand onto your stomach.
 
"Mianhae Oppa." You cried. "Shh... No, Don't be. It's not your fault. It's T-" L stiffened, That Taesying was involved.
 
"Smile, please, I love it when you smile." He frowned and curled a strand of your hair behind your ear. "Don't worry, We'll have plenty of babies." He gave you a wink as you chuckled and hit him in the chest. "There you go~" He smiled. 
 
He pulled you in for another hug. You remembered how you got in the hospital. In alarm you pulled back and asked if L was alright. "Oppa, did you get hit!" Your eyes were wide open. 
 
"Nope. I'm Myungsooperman. I save people, I never get hurt!" He got up and posed.
 
61269711.jpg
 
You noticed a light purple-ish colour surrounding his eyes that was covered by his bangs. You waved him over and he sat down onto the bed. 
 
"Seems like Myungsooperman is already hurt." You poked your finger to his bruised eye and he winced in pain. 
 
"Ouch!" He pulled his head away. "Does it really hurt oppa?" You frowned, He took the ice pack off of the bedside table and handed it to you. You took it wondering where he got it from. 
 
"The nurse gave it to me, rub it for me~" He attempted to do agioos and place his face close to you. You took it and rubbed the bruise. 
 
His eyes were closed as he was slowly leaning in, puckering his lips. You noticed what he was doing and you smiled as you shook your head. You pressed the ice pack against his eyes which caused him to lean back and slowly holding in the pain. 
 
"Ah.. ah. ah!" He couldn't hold it in much longer. He took the ice pack away from you before you could make the bruise any worst. But you managed to take it back. 
 
Your Parents and Jaeson bursted into the room. They softened when they saw you awake. You noticed your mom was there too. You mom grew furious when she saw L. 
 
"Umma!" You smiled widely and hugged her. "Gwenchana? You didn't get hurt right?" You shook your head. "I'm fine, Umma. Thanks to L. He saved me." The way L smiled at you made your heart flutter. You Mom seemed to ignore him. L got up and bowed 90 degrees to both your parents. 
 
"I like L. He's a cool kid." Your dad said while patting L's shoulder. You gave your dad a confusing look. "Appa, I thought you hated-" "SHH. Your dad put a finger to his mouth.
 
You remembered what your dad said about L. "Hes so scary and mysterious looking."
 
"Noona, Are you sure your okay?" He frowned. You chuckled and cupped his face. "I'm fine~" 
 
Your dad noticed your mom crossing her arms and he stiffened. He knew that something wasn't right. 
 
"Uh.. L, Jaeson, Let's go get food for ~~~~~~, She's probably hungry. Kaja~" He pushed the both of them out before they could say any more. You weren't hungry but you couldn't tell them since they already left. 
 
"Umma, Are you back for Christmas?" You smiled, but it wasn't long till it fade because of your mom. "How did L find you?" You mom blurted out. "Mwoh?" Your eyes narrowed. "Umma, What are you talking about?" Then it hit you. "How long did you think you can keep me away from L, Umma, can't you just get along with Oppa? I'm sure that when you get to know him, you'll like him eventually. Trust me Umma, He's nothing like his mother!"  
 
"I don't think I can. I don't trust h-" 
 
"I trust him. I know that he wouldn't leave me. I love him, Umma. He's the one who filled up that empty spot in my heart. Usually when you and Appa isn't around. It's not just Baekhee and Howon who are usually there, But Oppa is there as well. He makes me happy, Umma! Can't you see it? When I was little you would always tell me that I should find someone who could love and protect me." 
 
You noticed that your mother had softened. She took your words in concideration and thought about it.
 
"Does he really make you happy?" Your mom gave you a look. You didn't know why she was asking a question like that. "Of course." 
 
"Okay.. just for you, I'll try. On the way here, your father kept convicing me to give L a chance." 
 
"Chincha? Appa must like Oppa~" You smiled. Your mom remembered something she sat down on the bed. 
 
"~~~~~, Dear, are you excited for Christmas?" You eagerly nodded at the question. "For my christmas gift to you. How would you like to go back to Korea? .. I can't believe I'm saying this .. But with L." A big smile came onto your face. 
 
"CHINCHA?" Your mom nodded and and you hugged her. "Thanks Umma! Will you be coming too?" 
 
"Unfortunately.." From that you know what the answer would be. You know that your parents wouldn't be spending Christmas with you. You stopped your mom before she could continue. 
 
"Umma.. I understand. You can't do Christmas with me because you have alot of business to do.. blah blah I heard this last year ..." You frowned. You faked a yawn. 
 
"I'm tired. Wake me up and when it's time to leave the hospital." You laid down onto your bed and closed your eyes. You mom didn't bother explaining because she felt sorry for you. 
____ 
 
I managed to update ~ ♥
I was so busy now-a-days, gotta catch up with kpop man ~ ) : 
I can't wait to watch the Gayo Daejun performances today~ I hope I can stay awake to watch it though~ ):