Familiar Feeling.

Pregnant at 18

 

You walked out of your school letting out a heavy sigh in relief. You finally finished your first exam. The exam was easy for you since you studied your off for this exam. You took your exam schedule sheet out of your bag. You read and sighed once again. The school changed the exams schedules, so now you had your exam in just a few more days. "Oh no.." you said to yourself. But apart of you wanted to write this exam and get it over with so that your holidays can begin. 
 
The next morning you woke up after a good night's sleep. After washing up you went downstairs to the kitchen to find your dad reading the newspaper and sipping his coffee, just like old times. You smiled and went to him.
 
"Good Morning Appa!" he smiled and greeted you good morning as well. You saw a plate with scrambled eggs, bacon, and toasted bread. 
 
"Appa, Did you make this for me?" you asked, you thought it could be L who made it. "Of course I made it." you nodded as you took your bread. "Where's L, Is he bringing Jaeson to school?" 
 
"He is still in bed, I brought Jaeson to school. Hey why don't you have school?" He took a sip of his coffee. 
 
"It's exam week. I don't have school anymore, just one more exam to go!" You smiled. "How was the exam you wrote yesterday?" He asked you as he placed his newspaper down so he could pay attention to you. 
 
"Easy!" You blurted. "Oh really?" you nodded. L came into your head. Your smile faded as you looked over to your dad. 
 
"Appa.. What did you say to L the other day?" Your father looked at you and shook his head. "It's nothing." you frowned, you were sure that they were keeping something from you. 
 
"Appa, Do you like L?" "No." "Wae?" You raised an eyebrow. "Because, he doesn't seem like the type for you."
 
"Appa, really?" You tilted his head and he nodded. "Hes so scary and mysterious looking." He made a face which made you laughed while stabbing your fork into the bacon. 
 
"Jaeson isn't you Appa." You knew that your dad was just joking around about L's eyes. 
 
After breakfast, You went straight to studying. You stopped when you thought of Daniel. You called him twice but the calls went to voicemail. 
 
You wondered why he was never picking up his phone. *Could something happen to him?* At this moment you wanted to go over to his house to see if he was okay. But one problem, you didn't know where he lived. *Ah! What kind of friend am I?* You covered your face with your hands and shook your head. 
 
You then sent him a text message: "Daniel! Where are you? Are you okay? Your not mad at me, for what happened that day with L.. right? Call me, / text me ... please ?" 
 
You press send, hoping that Daniel will receive this message. You then went back to studying.
 
After a long day of studying, it was getting late so you decided to go shower. 
 
Feeling fresh and clean you wrapped your towel around your curved body and went out to get your clothes. You opened the door to see L sleeping there on your bed. "oh gosh!" you muttered under your breathe as you shut the door immediately. 
 
"What is he doing in my room.. I thought I locked the door!" you told yourself as you slowly opened the door to see if he was awake. 
 
You saw that he wasn't moving as you quietly tippy-toed to your closet. You grabbed yours clothes from the closet when L sat up. He was awake all along. You came running out of your closet to find L sitting there with a little smirk on his face. Your eyes widened. "Omo!" you tripped over the mat in front of you. 
 
You fell hard to the ground, luckily your towel was still secured around your body. With wide eyes, L came running over. He took your arms to help you up. His touch shocked you abit. Even though you felt uncomfortable having him only to see you wearing a towel, the feeling was oh so familiar to you.
 
Your whole body heated up and you started to blush. You didn't know why you were feeling this way. A flashback came in your head but this time there was no headache. [Recap of you and L's bed scene]
 
Within seconds you then felt a hand caressing your soft face as it gently made its way down your shoulder and to your arm. You felt strange on the inside, it all felt like a dream to you. "I'm not Howon." You heard the unfamiliar voice. You now felt him lock lips with yours. You slowly replied as both you and L felt that time has slowed down. You have never felt this feeling before you had ex-boyfriends but they have never kissed you this passionately before. 
 
You snapped out of your flashback you noticed L waving his hand in front of your face.
 
"Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" he searched your eyes. You looked straight into his eyes. Those eyes were familiar to you now. *Those eyes..* 
 
"You.." You gave L a blank expression while you stared into his eyes pointing your finger at him. "Me?" 
 
"Yah, ~~~~~-ah. Don't scare me again!" he shook your shoulders. 
 
"He saw your thick cardigan on your desk chair. He grabbed it and placed it over you. "I'm guessing your scared because of me. Mianhaeyo I didn't think it would turn out this way." he brought you to the washroom. 
 
"Get dressed, I'll bring you some tea."he cried out as he left. You were now leaning against the washroom door and held your forehead. Your head was aching now. The hand moved to your drumming chest. *Whoa..*
_________
 
If you guys are waiting for YOU to remember your memory, don't worry, you'll remember in the next few chapters ~ kekeke. (
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ! ! ! :D 
This year, I wished for K.Myungsoo for christmas, and I got a shirt that has K.MYUNGSOO on it <3 ~ *does the happy dance* 
 
 
Woohyunnie~ for all of you ~ :D 
tumblr_lwp89zeFrK1qcjsen.jpg
 
MORE CHAPTERS ARE ON IT'S WAY ~~~~~ Bbyong~