New Transfer Student

Pregnant at 18

 

 
 
A week after your birthday and that bed incident with L. You haven't seen him and you didn't plan to be seeing him again in the future. You made sure that your 6 oppas and Baekhee kept this to themselves. It was a good thing that Baekhee's parents were in Canada to help your parents out. Baekhee was concerned and wanted to you see the doctor. But you didn't feel sick and you didn't want to miss school. You always loved to go to school, only for the vocal classes. You entered the campus with a big smile on your face. On the left you heard a lady yelling while each and every student were staring at her. You turned your head to see why she was yelling. 
 
"Is that his Umma?" A guy spoke as he asked his friend who were both walking pass you.
 
*Oh! It's that L guy!?* Your eyes widened. Luckily you were holding your big math text book in your heads. You took it and put it to your face to make sure he wouldn't recognize you. You walked into the school to your locker with a fast pace. 
 
You twisted your lock and opened it to get your books and binders that you needed for today. Just then you heard L's voice coming from down the hallway. You looked to make sure if it was him. Your eyes widened and you stuck your head into your locker. The last thing you wanted was for him to see you. Why? Since you both ended up sleeping with each othe, who knew what was going to happen next. It was better for you not have him see you. *What is he doing here. Howon said he goes to Seoul High.* As he left the hallway, you heard girls passing by your locker, talking amongst themselve. 
 
"Wah! I heard he's handsome. He needs to take off those shades!
 
 *Handsome? Oh please..* You thought to yourself, Just then you felt a nausea feeling rising in your stomache. You held it but then it disappeared within seconds. You then left to go to the Vocal department to find Woohyun and Sunggyu. There were 6 vocal classes that went on at the same time. You were so thankful to know Sunggyu whose dad owned the school so therefore Sunggyu wanted you to be in his class.
 
You walked in to the Vocal room to greet your classmates. Since 'Songseang Sunggyu' was always late for class. He doesn't see himself was such an odd teacher oppa to you. 
 
" Lee ~~~~~, Please come to the guidence hall. Lee ~~~~~, Please come to the guidence hall. " A voice from the annoucements system had call for you. You looked up and tilted your head. *Why do they need me?* You thought as you left the room and made your way to the guidence hall. 
 
"Good Morning Mrs Jong." You opened the door to greet the guidence councillor . Ms. Jong Hyoyin was also your Phys. Ed teacher and a Nurse. Other then Sunggyu she was one of your favourite teachers on campus. She was always there to give you tips about life and helped you when you had any struggles with work.  
 
"Oh, Good Morning ~~~~! You need to do me a favour." She smiled and went into the one of the guidence rooms to get a new student. He was just filling out some papers. It took you no longer then 5 seconds to realize who it was. You snapped out in reality. 
 
"But Miss. This isn't my job!" Your eyes widened and blinked at the new student. 
 
"Mainhae. The student is sick today. And your the only student I trust." She whispered, That made you feel good on the inside although you knew she was lying. She trusted almost anyone she knows. This is going to be your buddy from now on. Introduce yourself." Mrs. Jong put a hand on the new students shoulder also known as your 'buddy'. 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, Kim Myungsoo-imnida. But you can call me L." He smiled and bowed. He also put his hand in front of you for you to shake. For some reason his smile made your heart blush abit. 
 
"A-annyeonghaesayo. I'm Lee ~~~~~"  You sheepishly smiled and shook his hand. 
 
"Okay, Ka. Show him where his classes are, Where the cafeteria is, Basically show him the whole campus. Don't loose him." Ms. Jong pushed L over to you, you stepped back. 
 
"Nae~" You spoke under your breath. 
 
 
You two were now walking to the nearest building, The musical hall. Where L had his guitar classes. You accsidently tripped over the folded rug but hopefully L never noticed. From behind L chuckled. *Cute.* 
 
"So this is the musical hall and what is your class number?" You said as you nodded to his schedule in where he was holding. 
 
"Class B34." He read on his confusing schedule sheet.
 
"So you play..?" You asked as you were looking for B34. 
 
"I play the guitar." He confidently replied. 
 
"Right here." You pointed, You two were actually standing in front of the class door. The students and the teacher noticed and stared to the both of you. You sheepishly bowed to the teacher as you walked inside with L. "Mr. Choi, This is a new transfer student." You smiled to the tall old man with glasses and you gave L a signal to introduce himself. 
 
After introducing, you both went into building to building. You were happy that he had no classes with you so far. There was just one more period to go. You were hoping that he wouldn't end up having the same class as he was in. 
 
"What's your class number?" You asked. In your head you kept repeating the words *Don't be T08, Don't be T08, Don't be T08*
 
"Vocal Class: T08." He read what was said on the sheet. You immediately frowned and walked into your class. *Dammit.* 
 
"This is also my class." You gave a straight blank expression as you both walked into the classroom. On the inside L was strangely happy. "Everyone this is a new transfer student." You walked in and said with a frown. 
 
"Oh L! Your lucky, you got to be in my class!" Sunggyu went to give L a high-five. "Class this is my good friend L." Sunggyu smiled as he placed a hand over L. 
 
The same feeling you had earlier came back. You felt as if you needed to vomit. To your luck, there was a washroom right next to your Vocal room. You ran out holding your stomache and your mouth. You rushed into the washroom stall and placed your head over the toilet. Your mouth was opened as you tried to vomit. But oddly nothing came out of your mouth.  
____

L is very handsome ~ :D 

Thank you sooooo much for subscribing , reading , and commenting. I love it. It really brightens up my day to see your comments <3 

tumblr_lqz5u9QrpZ1qc1uuro1_500.gif


PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE GIFS OR PICS THAT I PUT UP~ thank you (: If you are wondering where i find them from i find them from tumblr (: 
http://trueinspirit.tumblr.com/