Boyfriend

Pregnant at 18

 

 
 
After a few more hours of sleep, you woke up. But you felt really tired and still very weak. The medication that L had gave you earlier didn't help much. You had a sore throat, stuffy nose, and a queasy feeling in your stomache. You slowly got out of bed and walked into the washroom you the light. And in front of you, you saw youself in the mirror, for a sec you thought you were a zombie. *How can L look at me, bleh.* You combed your hair and washed up.
 
You walked down the stairs to find L in the kitchen. You saw him standing in front of the stove stirring something in a pot. He heard you walk in and turned around. "~~~~~!" He softly smiled as he took your arm, you gazed at his hand that was grabbed onto your arm. He led you to the counter and you sat on the stool and placed your arms on the counter. You smelt  something good. He went back to stirring the pot. 
 
"What are you cooking there?" You wanted to know. "Dakgomtang" He smiled, you felt your cheeks heat up at his smile. "It should be ready now," L spent alot of time preparing for it. He had to run to the supermarket not far from your home, to get the ingredients he needed. "You know how to make Dakgomtang?" Your eyes rounded. "Ani, I actually looked it up on my ipod." He scratched the back of his neck. "I hope you'll like it." He smiled once again.
 
He placed the soup in front of you. You starred at the bowl of soup with a spoon in front of you with some rice that was stuffed from the chicken. You swallowed hard not knowing if you should go for it. It wasn't because you were afraid of L's cooking. It was because you felt nauseous in your tummy. This feeling was familiar but you couldn't remember the time. [If you don't know what I'm talking about, just remember that feeling you had when you were prego from the beginning of the story.] You didn't want to hurt L. You then took the spoon and took a sip. To your surprise it was good. "How is it?" "Yummy~" 
 
 
It was time for L to go pick Jaeson up. After the dakgomtang that L cooked for you. You decided to go into the living room and asked if you could go on his Ipad, since you had nothing else to do. 
 
The doorbell rang and you wondered who it could be. *Could it be L and Jaeson, that was quick." You went to the door and opened it. It was Daniel and you let him in the house. "Daniel, What brings you here?" You tilted your head. Daniel could tell that you were sick because of your voice. 
 
"I'm here to see you, How did you get sick?" He asked you. as you closed the door. It was freezing out. "I'm good.. thanks for asking." You said sarcastically. Even though you were weak and sick, the soup gave you more energy. "Sorry, I missed you today at school." Daniel took in what he just said and was yelling at himself in his mind. *Crap..*
 
"You missed me?" You asked him. "O-of course I did buddy." He ruffled your hair. You fixed your hair and led him to the living room. 
 
"You want some water?" "Yes, please." As he sat down you went into the kitchen to poor him some water. You needed some water yourself too. 
 
L and Jaeson came into the house. Jaeson ran into the living room to find you to see that you weren't there but it was Daniel. His smile faded. "Aw, It's you again!" With disappointment he left the room and found you just outside of the room. 
 
"NOONA!" He ran to you and hugged your waist. "Are you feeling better?" He looked up to see your pretty smile. "I'm feeling alittle better." Jaeson then pulled away and frowned. He crossed his arms and looked at you. "Noona, Why does your boyfriend keep coming, L-hyung is your boyfriend." L came and heard everything he ran to the Jaeson can cupped his mouth. "YAH!" You stood there blinking, speechlace. L looked at you and sheepishly smiled. "Jaeson, Let's go do homework. He dragged Jaeson to his room while you joined Daniel at the living room. Now you were confused. 
 
You remembered L and Jaeson saying that you were L's girlfriend, now Jaeson is saying L is your boyfriend. *How is that possible when we only have met a week ago.* 
 
 
"YAH! You siad you wouldn't say anything! BAD BOY!" L yelled at him as if he was just a little 4 year old who had just caused trouble. 
 
"Sorry, Hyung! I didn't mean to. I don't like Daniel anymore! I'm not a bad boy, He is a bad boy!" Jaeson snapped. L's eyes widened. "Mwoh? Daniel is here?" 
 
"Hyung, You didn't see him, he was sitting in the living room." Jaeson tilted his head. "Aish. WHY IS HE HERE!" L stormed out and went down the stairs to the living room.