My Girlfriend

Pregnant at 18

 

 
L had finally got off the plane. The whole time he kept on thinking of you and can't help but to think of all the times you have been there with him. He came out of the airport coming across an available taxi. He got in and told the taxi man your address. 
 
L's eyes were glued outside of the glass window. The weather was cold but it didn't bother L at all. 
 
Soon the taxi stopped in front of a big house. It was just as big as L's Mom's house. He got off the taxi with his luggage and rushed to the door. 
 
"Did you really forget about me ~~~~~?" He spoke to himself and sighed and then pressed his finger against the door bell. 
 
A little 8 year old boy came to get the door. L looked down and smiled. He knew who the 8 year old was. 
 
"L-HYUNG!" He said hugging L's waist. 
 
"Hey, Jaeson!" L patted his bhead and soon Jaeson pulled away and L reached down to his hieght. L knew Jaeson because his mom was Jaeson's mom's friend. 
 
"Jaeson, you live here now? Where are your parents?" He smiled at him. "I haven't seen you in so long. Your a big boy now." 
 
"Ani, I wish I did. Umma went on a business trip with ~~~~~-Noona's Appa and umma. I'm here for only a sleepover." L nodded. 
 
"Why did you come and open the door. Where's Noona?" 
 
"Jaeson-ah, whose at the doo-" You stood in front of the door seeing such a familiar guy. *Isn't he from the pictures?* 
 
"A-Annyeonghaesayo." You smiled as you lightly nodded your head. You didn't know why you were stuttering. But you were taken aback at how charming he was. 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo." L smiled, you were curious why he came. Was he here to see Jaeson? "L-Hyung! Did you come here to play with me?" Jaeson pulled on his Jacket a couple of times. 
 
"Nope. I'm here to see my girlfriend." L smiled so lovingly at you that made you heat up alittle.
 
"Girlfriend?" You tilted your head. Jaeson looked up at L. 
 
"L-Hyung, you have a girlfriend?" He beamed. "Who is she? Is she pretty?" 
 
L then reached down to Jaeson's height once again. "She's beautiful like a princess." Jaeson smiled.
 
"Whoa. She must be very beautiful then, right?" Jaeson nodded. "WHO IS SHE?"
 
"Secret." He put his finger to his lips. Jaeson pouted his lips. 
 
"I'm sorry, but it's only me and Jaeson here." L wanted you to ask who his girlfriend was, but even if you did ask he wouldn't say. L shivered abit be cause it was cold out. You noticed and asked him to come into your house. 
 
"So you came here from Korea, just to look for your girlfriend?" you asked helping him with his luggage while Jaeson ran to the living room to draw. 
 
"Of course, I really missed her. I hope that she'll remember who I am soon." L searched your eyes. You couldn't help but to look away. Your heart was racing faster then usual. *I can't fall for him. He has a girlfriend already. Snap out of it.*
 
 The room was silent, while you both sat down in the living room watching Jaeson draw.
 
"uh, L? Is it?" You asked, remember Baekhee talked about Jim before. L didn't like how you called him L. He wanted to you called him Myungsoo just how you use to call him. "Do want anything to eat or drink?" 
 
"I'm Hungry, what's for dinner Noona?" Jaeson sat beside you. 
 
"I'm sort of hungry as well." L sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. 
 
"What do you want to eat?" You asked them both. 
 
"I want fried rice!" Jaeson shouted out. You didn't want L to think that you didn't know how to cook. For some reason you wanted to impress him. 
 
"Mmh, sure. Wait okay!" You smiled at Jaeson. You looked at the smiling L and walked out of the Living room. 
 
L waited for you to leave the room. He then sat beside Jaeson.
 
"~~~~~ goes to school here right? Does she have any friends?" 
 
"She has a boyfriend." Jaeson cupped his mouth with his little hands and giggled. L's eye widened. 
 
"His name is Daniel. He came here earlier to do homework with Noona, He so nice to Noona." 
 
"Chincha?" L asked. *Nice! Don't tell me I have another rival. I already won over Taesung.*
 
All of a sudden both Jaeson and L froze hearing a glass dish collapse to te ground in the kitchen. 
 
"Aish!" you knelt down to pick up the broken pieces of the glass. You picked up the glass and cut your finger. "Ah!" L rushed in to see what has happened. His eyes widened seeing your bleeding finger.
 
"Gwenchanayo?" L came to you and held both your hands. Jaeson then came in. "Noona!" 
 
"Jaeson go get me a bandage." You ordered him and he ran to the bathroom. 
 
"Here, Get up, I'll clean this up." He held your hand which made your heart beat fast again. You gazed at L's hand which was holding your hand. 
 
Your head started to ache, oh so terribly. You held your temple. In your head, A memory came into your head.
 
"I love ~~~~~, can you not see that Umma?" He then held your hand and pulled you closer. "She makes me happy. If I can't be with her, I'm nothing!" He tightened his grip on your hand just abit. You softened at what he just said.
 
*What just happened?* You then snapped into reality and and you found that L's face was really worried. *Why is he so worried?* 
 
"Don't scare me ~~~~~. Are you okay?" He shook you. You looked into his eyes, you noticed how close his face was. You gently took his hands off your shoulders and looked away. It was getting really hot in the room. 
 
"I-I'm o-okay." you stammered. 
 
"i'll cook for you and Jaeson." he smiled which made your heart skip a beat. Jaeson ran in with a bandage. 
 
"A-Ani" you stuttered while taking the bandage from Jaeson. "I-I'll cook."
 
"You don't know how to cook.. Do you?" he chuckled. "Don't worry, my girlfriend doesn't know how to cook either." he chuckled. 
 
"You and Jaeson can go play around while I'll cook" he said as he walked to carefully pick up the glass. 
 
Jaeson went out. While you sat there watching him clean the glass as you wrapped the bandage around your bleeding finger. 
 
 
____
 
HELLLOO !!! 
I AM SO SO SOOO SORRY I have been MIA , AKA Missing in Action for so long ); School is really a @$@":%@#%"~ 
I was a good girl today. I finished my homework early and didn't get distracted ^__^ So i decided to take the time after to update ;) 
TOMMORROW'S ME BIRFDAAAY ~ !! <33333
 
omg. did you guys see the three new infinite members. THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE ~ ; ) 
The names are Jolie , Nurung , and Bbung Bbung ;) <3 
 
tumblr_lu8dmae0HX1qc32n5o2_500.jpg
 
tumblr_ltx2opX1Z11qcsg9ho3_250.gif
^ L says "I love you, my girl" to you ~ ;) 
 
GOOD BYE FOR NOW ~~~~~ T^T I promise the next time I have lots of time to spare I'm going to use it to update more chapters ~ <3