Remember

Pregnant at 18

 

 
Two weeks later when you have flew to Canada without anyone knowing but Baekhee. Baekhee tried her best to keep it a secret. She felt sorry for the Infinite boys, especially L. 
 
L wouldn't attend school. Usually he'd go to school because of you. But he thought that there was no point in him going now. He felt empty without you, he wasn't in the mood to do anything, not unless you were there beside him.
 
Sungyeol's family came over to Infinite's apartment for a get together. Although all of the boys weren't in the mood to be enjoying there time with Sungyeol's family. They tried their best that Sungyeol's family would be having a good time.
 
*Babe, where are you? It's been weeks since I've seen you. Have you recovered yet?* L swallowed hard and closed his eyes, picturing of you smiling. *Did I do something wrong? Why haven't you contacted me yet?* A knock came from the door. 
 
"I'm not in the mood to talk!" L said with a stern tone thinking it was the boys or Baekhee who was calling him. 
 
"Not in the mood to talk to me either?" A familiar voice came from the door, Sungyeol's mon. To L, he thought that Sungyeol's mom was the only mom in the world who was so understanding. "Oh, Omonim, come in." He said as he sat up.
 
"Hey, your not hungry? Their eating now." Sungyeol's mom came walking in and sat beside L. She lied the others were actually waiting for L.
 
"Omonim, you can eat first. I'm not hungry." he said lowering his head playing with the ring box in his hands.
 
"The ring is pretty, is it for ~~~~~?" she asked, guessing that it was. Although she haven't met you before Sungyeol and the others talked alot about her. L looked at her and raised an eyebrow.
 
"You met ~~~~~~ before?" "Ani, the boys told me about her and what happened." L nodded in understanding.
 
"Do you really love her?" Sungyeol's mom gave him a soft but sweet smile. 
 
"Yes, I love her so much. If I don't ever see her again. I don't think I could ever live." L pouted his lips. 
 
"I'm sure that one day, she'll come back to you L. Believe in her. Who knows maybe she's looking for you but something or someone is stopping her from finding you." She put a hand on L's back. "If she can't go to you. You'll just have to go to her." 
 
L took that in mind. He took her words into consideration. He smiled at her. 
 
"Thanks Omonim, you always know what to say." L said hugging her. "Leave Sungyeol hyung and make me your son?" L joked. Sungyeol's mother chuckled. 
 
Baekhee then popped her head in the room. "L, c-can we talk?" Baekhee nervously asked. Since Baekhee was always with Howon she usually wouldn't really have a real conversation with L. 
 
Sungyeol's mom then stood up and gave Baekhee a smile and patted her shoulder. She then walked out. It was like Sungyeol's mom knew everything. 
 
Baekhee sat down next to L. The room was silent, L was waiting for Baekhee to speak. "What is it Baekhee?" "n-never mind." Baekhee was about to get up but she saw the ring in L's hands. *is that for ~~~~~~~?* She couldn't take it anymore. 
 
"L, I know where ~~~~~ is right now.." She said under her breathe. L's eyes widened and his shoulders were no longer deflated. 
 
"Where?" "She's in Canada now." L was about to ask why but Baekhee continued. "She doesn't remember you L. She doesn't remember any of the Infinite boys but Howon Oppa." L opened his mouth to talk about Baekhee couldn't stop talking. "I told the other boys just now, I'm sorry that I never told you, her Umma didn't want me to say anything. Mian-" Baekhee wasn't done but stopped when L got up, "L, I wasn't done talking!" She crossed her arms over her chest. 
 
"I heard enough. Give me ~~~~~'s address. I'm going to find her!" He said then went to go get his luggage out.
 
 
*On the plane* 
 
*How can you not remember me ~~~~~~~?* He looked at the picture of you in his phone. *No, How can you remember Howon Hyung?* He ran the tip of his finger on the picture. 
 
*I'll make you remember me again, ~~~~~~~~.* He slid his finger on the screen of his phone to the next picture. It was the ultrasound result of the baby you had. L hardened, *If I ever see Taesung again..* He closed his eyes and tried his best not to lose his temper. 
___
Annyeong ~ 
I'm sorry I didn't update as much this weekend :/ Cause I have alot of homework... @$@$#% I HATE SCHOOL !! :/ 
But I promise you, I'll find time this week to update more, 
image
 
Have you guys read my ' Hello My Baby ' : ) 
Do you like it so far ?
 
Hehehehe, L and Sungyeol walked the runway for the first time yesterday ;) 
The way L walked was just too cute~ I don't know why. LOL i couldn't take his expression seriously..