Where?

Pregnant at 18

 

Another Stevie Hoang Song to share :) HAPPY READING <3 
 
 
A few weeks later, you have finally woke up. Your eyes slowly opened to see Baekhee and your mother talking amongst themselves. From the corner of Baekhee's eyes she saw you move. Both Baekhee and your mother were just happy that you finally woke up. You looked around not knowing where you are right now. 
 
"~~~~~, Your awake!" Your mom said as she helped you sit up and placed your pillow behind your back for you to lean. You touched your head to find a bandage wrapped around your head. 
 
"Why am I in the hospital? My head hurts.." You closed your eyes. Not remembering how you got injured. 
 
"You don't remember? Do you know who I am?" Baekhee asked, hoping you'd remember. 
 
"Baekhee? Of course I know who you are, I've known you for so long now." You smiled. 
 
"You really don't remember what happened to you?" Your mother's eyes widened. 
 
"Ani." You shook your head. Baekhee took out her phone and showed you a picture of you and the other Infinite boys together. "Do you remember any of them?" 
 
"Oh! Howon! He looks funny in this picture" You smiled. You were in someone's arms, smiling happily in the picture. You didn't have clue of who the people around you in the picture was. But you had to admit those 6 boys who were smiling with you along with Baekhee, they were just as good looking as Howon. 
 
"Where is Howon?!" you frowned. "Y-you remember that he's my boyfriend right?" Baekhee said scratching the back of her head. You chuckled.
 
"Of course I do! You make it seem like I'm going to go after him or something. Yuck." You pouted and shook your head. As much as you loved Howon. You only saw him as a brother and nothing else. 
 
"D-Do you remember L?" She asked, hoping that your mother wouldn't mind. 
 
"From Death note?" You mother started to burst out of laughter. Baekhee chuckled. "Ani..He's-" Your mother instantly stopped laughing and cut Baekhee off.
 
"Okay, Let's not go in to too much details here. Baekhee you should go, It's getting late, remember what I told you, you keep in mind araso?" Her mother said, sending Baekhee out. Baekhee had a frown on her face. You were curious what your mom meant. Baekhee gave you a hug and said goodbye to you. She waved and left. 
 
"~~~~~~, In a few days, We'll be going back to Canada, okay? I've sent people over to get your things already." She smiled at you, you then gave her a thumbs up. 
 
"Will Baekhee and Howon come along?" Usually you'd always bring them along if you had ever visit your parents in Canada. 
 
"No, they have school, You'll be going to school in Canada." She then remembered something. "..You really don't remember any of the Infinite oppas?" 
 
"Infinite Oppas?" You tilted your head. "Oh, Howon talked about them before. But I don't think I have ever met them before." You shook your head. 
___
 
You were napping while your mother went to go talk with the doctor. 
 
*In the Doctor's office* 
 
"Doctor, ~~~~~~~, Doesn't seem to remember some of her closes friends and her boyfriend. Is that a side effect to the head injury?" Your mother asked, she was abit worried since you didn't even remember L, who you loved and cared for so much. But she knew that what she was doing to you was the right thing.
 
"It could be, You have to give her time. Soon her head injury can be fully recovered but she might not gain her memory back just yet. The only way to get her memory back is by having the people she loves on her side. When she gains memory, she can get sudden headaches and also get flashbacks." 
 
____
 
*~~~~~~, How are you doing right now? I miss you, do you miss me?* L kept opening and closing the ring box, he was suppose to give you. 
 
L was sitting outside of your doorway since this morning. Almost everyday, He'd stop by to see if you went back to your suite. 
 
A couple of men stopped at your door. L shot up with wide eyes. "Who are you?" 
 
"Were here to get ~~~~~~'s belongings." One said while opening your door and the others went in. 
 
"Do you know where ~~~~~ is right now?" "I'm sorry, Mrs. Lee informed us not to let anyone know where ~~~~~~ is." 
 
*Flashback.*
 
After realizing that you were no longer at the same hospital. L rushed to school hoping to find the others. He ran passed the office seeing your mom coming out.
	
		"Omonin! Where is ~~~~~~?" "~~~~~ is safe, don't worry." she said, about to go but L held her back. 
 
"Please, tell me where ~~~~~ is right now." He begged. 
 
"L, Don't lie to yourself, you only loved her for the baby. Now that it's gone, you'll move on to someone else."
 
"What? How can you say that? I love ~~~~~~. Nothing can change that. I want to be there for her! Please, if you want your daughter to be happy-" L was cut off before he could finish.
 
"I know what I'm doing here, My daughter doesn't need someone like you to make her happy.You and your mother are so alike." She shook her head.
 
"Mwoh?!" L's eyebrows furrowed. "Is that why your keeping her away from me? Because you think that I'm like my Umma!?" It all made sense to L now. You mother never liked L because she though that L would be the same as his mom. "I may look like my mom but I can never be like her." 
 
"Say whatever you want, I won't believe it." you mom waved her hand and walked away. L was beyond furious. He clenched his fist and he punched the wall. Students who walked by looked at L and wondered what was wrong with him.
^^^^^^
HELLO! ~ 
Sorry for the late and crappy update. ); 
I'm sorry the story isn't going the way you want it to be. Please don't hate me ~ )': 
 
YOU GUYS ! INFINITE IS GOING TO JAPAN SOON! I'm going to miss them ! )': Are you going to miss them?
tumblr_lpzme19MXM1qa5ghr.gif
 
 
One more thing ~ 
Look forward to my third Fanfic ;) Hello My Baby