Wake Up.

Pregnant at 18

 




The doctor came out of the emergency room. You mother ran up to him while L, Howon and Baekhee were behind her. 
 
"Is my daughter going to be okay?" She said holding onto the doctors arm. The doctor took off his mask.
 
"Your daughter had lost alot of blood from the crash. She'll be alright once she recovers." 
 
"When will that be?" Baekhee asked. 
 
"Her head had been seriously injured, She'll wake up when her head is fully healed."
 
"The baby, What about the baby?" L asked, hoping it was alright. The doctor hardened, not knowing how to break the news to them.
 
"I apologise, we tried our best.." Your mother sank into the chair. She couldn't believe how you'd react when you find out about the baby. L lowered his head with concern. 
 
After hours in the emergency room. Everyone was around you, they all looked at you with disbelief. You had bandage wrapped around your head. L held your hand wishing you'd wake up any second now. *~~~~~~, Wake up, please?* 
 
Your mother kept having tears coming out of her eyes, so did Baekhee, Mrs. Yoon, Sungjung and Woohyun too. 
 
"Poor ~~~~~~," Howon said then let out a heavy sigh. 
 
"Do you know who did this L?" Sunggyu asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. 
 
All of them heard the doorknob open so they all shifted their eyes from you to the door. Taesung was at the door with a bouqet of flowers. He truethfully felt regretful for doing that. Seeing you lying on the bed, hurt him alot. It made Taesung finally realize what he was doing to you all this time. 
 
L shot up and ran to Taesung throwing a punch into the corner of his mouth. Sunggyu, Howon and Dongwoo came to stop L from going any further. 
 
"Yah! L, this is a hospital here, calm yourself, will you?" Sunggyu said holding L back.
 
"You! IT WAS YOU WHO TRIED TO KILL ~~~~~~! YOUR THE ONE WHO WAS IN THE CAR!" L pointed out. 
 
"I'm sorry.." Taesung said with his head lowered. 
 
"A SIMPLE SORRY ISN'T ENOUGH! YOU KILLED MY BABY!" L snapped and Sunggyu and Dongwoo took L out to calm him down.  Howon went up to Taesung he also wanted to throw a punch for hurting you. 
 
"You should report yourself to the police. Sorry isn't going to make things better.." Howon calmly told him. Taesung gave you a last look. 
 
*~~~~~~~, I'm sorry, I have crossed the line with you. I hope that you'll recover soon." He then walked out of the room. 
 
 
Sunggyu placed his hands on his hips. He never have seen L like this before, so did Dongwoo. 
 
"Why did you take me out of there, I need to finish him off." L stood up but Dongwoo pushed him down onto the chair. 
 
"Do you really think that you can just finish him off like that! What would you think ~~~~~~ would do when she sees you like this?" Dongwoo said looking down to L. 
 
"He's right man. You can't do this." Sunggyu put a hand on his shoulder. 
 
Moments later, L had calm himself down and went back into see you. Even though you were right in front of L he still felt empty. He wanted you to be awake and to smile at him. 
 
The nurse came in and told that visiting hours was over and only 1 person can stay to watch you. L was about to say that he would but instead your mother decided to stay. 
 
"Bye ~~~~~~~, wake up soon." Woohyun said squeezing your hand. 
 
"Howon and I will be waiting for you to wake up." Baekhee said with a tear falling down her cheek. 
 
"~~~~~~, Wake up soon so I can hear you sing in class again." Sunggyu forced a smile just for you. 
 
"~~~~~~, I know that I'm the least one out all of us that you would go to, But I just wanted to say Sungyeol Oppa misses you. So wake up soon, yeah?" Sungyeol said held your hand. 
 
L stood up to give you a kiss in the forehead. He caressed your cheek. *Oppa, will be waiting for you to wake up. I love you.* He then gave your mom a bow and headed out the door. 
 
The Infinite boys and Baekhee all gathered around the living room. They all wished that you were there to be with them. 
 
"Now I know how ~~~~~~ feels when I'm out with Howon." Baekhee said feeling sorry for leaving you, her best friend, all alone. 
********
 
The next morning, L woke up early to see you. He walked into a room with noone in there. The bed was neatened, it looked like the bed hasn't been touched. L's eyes widened he walked back out then spotted a Nurse coming by. He went up to the Nurse and bowed. 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, May I ask, what happened to the patient that was here?" L pointed to the empty room. 
 
"The patient had transferred to a different hospital." She bowed and left. 
 
"Mwoh? Different hospital?" L then took out his phone to talk with Howon and Baekhee. 
___
I hope i hope my recent updates were good and didn't disappoint anyone. I'm sorry that the baby is gone guys ); forgive me~
 
Please bare with me, school is tomorrow, so it's hard for me to update more. Until then, ANNYEONG~ <3
19900105:  THAT TONGUE.
 
^ I think L likes sticking his tongue out , LOL
tumblr_lskb4k4Ev21qcbx2go1_500.gif