Wake Up.

Pregnant at 18

 

Song: Don't Say Goodbye - Davichi ( If it weren't for Infinite I wouldn't have bothered listening to the song, I like it~)

 
You woke up earlier then you usually do. You got off your bed seeing your mother sleeping on the couch. *Umma, Why didn't you sleep on the bed instead?* You asked, taking a spare blanket out of the closet and covering her with the blanket. You haven't seen her for about a year already, seeing her with bags under her eyes, hurt you. Other then L, Your parents were special to you as well. To your luck, you were glad that your Appa wasn't here or he would have fainted, seeing you with L last night. You looked at the time, thinking that L and the others are probably still asleep. 
 
You went to wash up and had breakfast quietly so you wouldn't wake your mother up. You hated the suite for not have walls to break up the rooms so that it would be easier for you not to wake your mother up from sleeping. 
 
After getting ready and eating, not to forget, you also made breakfast for your mother, you gave her a little note for her to read when she eats the food. 
 
' Good Morning Umma~ I'm sorry I yelled at you last night, I didn't mean to, it's just I love Myungsoo Oppa alot. I really want to you to love him too. For me please~ and Since I'm being an Umma soon, I want Umma to be there by my side to teach me how to be a great mother~
Enjoy your breakfast Umma, love you always ! ^^ 
 
You slowly opened the door, hoping Taesung wouldn't be around to bother you again. Baekhee's suite was just across from you. Baekhee's door opened and you saw Mrs. Yoon in her Pajammas. Who had just woke up. You always found Mrs. Yoon scary in the morning because she was the type to wear alot of makeup and she would always do her hair so beautifully. But in the morning she had messy hair and very small eyes. 
 
"Mrs. Yoon!" Your eyes widened. "Good morning~" You smiled, just happy to see her. She nodded to you, not saying a word because she looked like she was half asleep. 
 
"Did Baekhee come home yet?" She asked screatching her head. Your eyes furrowed. 
 
"She didn't come home last night?" Mrs. Yoon shook her head. You nodded in understanding.
 
"When you see her tell her to call me, araso?" She asked then instantly closed the door without even hearing your respond. Mrs. Yoon was never a morning person which caused you to smile. 
 
 
You took the bus to Infinite's apartment, when you arrived a cold breeze came right passed you which got you to shiver. You grasped onto your infinity scarf, making your way into the building.
 
You were now in front of Infinite's door trying to rememeber there passlock code. *What did Oppa say it was again?* You had different numbers popping up in your head. Then you remembered it and opened it. Luckily the beep sound indicating the door had unlocked wasn't loud at all or you would have woke the others up already. You walked into the dark apartment, you made your way in front of L and Dongwoo's room, hestitating to open the door. 
 
*Should I wake them up now? .. I'll let you sleep some more Oppas!* You smiled as you lightly tapped on their door. You then went into Howon's room. To where Sungyeol and Sungjung were sleeping as well. You saw Baekhee sleeping next to Howon. You tapped on her but she wouldn't wake up. You shook her hard, almost falling off the bed. Her eyes shot opened scared she might fall. You started giggling while she sat up rubbing her eyes.
 
"Yah! What's your problem!" She let out a huge yawn. 
 
"Mianhae, Baekhee!~" You chuckled. "You should have went home last night! Did you know Umma and Mrs. Yoon came!"  You yelled but it came out as a whisper. 
 
"MWOH!" Baekhee's eyes widened as Howon tossed around. "SHHH!" You put a finger to your mouth. "Did they say anything? What about you? Did your mom find out about the baby?" She shifted her eyes from you to your stomach. It was quite noticable these days. 
 
"You mean you didn't know about them coming?" You tilted your head and furrowed your eyebrows.
 
"Ani! If I did, I would have told you!" She rubbed her eyes again. "Be careful at school, It's obvious that your pregnant." You nodded and told her to get up and get ready for school. She would wake up Howon while you woke up the others. 
 
You carefully climbed up to wake up Sungjung but Baekhee told you to come back down. "Yah! Do you want to get hurt? Let me wake them up you wake up the others, Ka!" She pushed you out the room. 
 
"Araso!" You pouted your lips and walked to Woohyun and Sunggyu's room. You decided to wake them up first since you knew that L and Dongwoo would be hard to wake up. 
 
You walked in while you shook Woohyun to wake up. "Woohyunnie Oppa~" You lightly spoke, he slowly opened his eyes. 
 
"Oh, Heejoon-ah!" He smiled as he turned the other way and went back to sleep. 
 
"Yah! Nam Woohyun! Get up~" You took his wrist and pulled him up. 
 
"Wae wae wae~?" He asked with disappointment. 
 
"School! Go get ready!" You said then made your way over to Sunggyu. 
 
"Oppa!" You shook him, he then fluttered his eyes open scratching his forehead. "Good morning, Oppa." You smiled while Sunggyu got up. He chuckled and said Good morning to you as well. He ruffled your hair and got up. 
 
You then got to L and Dongwoo's room. L was laying on his stomach, you smiled as you slapped his . You whispered into his ear, hoping he'd wake up. 
 
"Oppa ~~~~~~ is here ~!" You whispered into his ear. He tossed around and slowly opened his eyes. 
 
"~~~~~~!" He beamed in hugged you. You startled at his sudden action. "Oof." You chuckled. "Oppa, did you have a good dream?" He nodded his head.
 
"I dreamt of you." He said caressed your cheek. You couldn't help but to smile at his touch. "What did your Umma say last night?" He asked remembering what your mother's reaction was. 
 
"Go get ready, then I'll tell you." You pulled him up. 
 
"Aish! I don't want to!" He dropped onto his bed. 
 
"Fine, I geuss there is no point of me staying then." You frowned getting up to leave but L held you back. 
 
"ah, Ani, Ani! I was just kidding!" He said getting up going out of the room. You looked over to the sleeping Dongwoo. You crawled over to him. 
 
"Dongwoo Oppa!" You tapped on his chest, he didn't move. "DONGWOO OPPA!" You yelled out, still he wouldn't wake up. Woohyun came in and saw you struggling to wake him up. Woohyun came over and shook him hard for him to wake up. Dongwoo finally woke up and everyone in the house was busy getting ready while you were setting up the table for them to eat breakfast. 
 
You tried to take the cereal out of the cupboard but couldn't reach. Just then an arm reached up to get the Cereal, you looked over to your side to see L's flawless face. 
 
"Kumawo Oppa!" You affectionaly smiled while he handed you the cereal. He then kissed you while Woohyun came into the kitchen to get water. 
 
"YAH! NO KISSING IN THE KITCHEN!" He teased and L rolled his eyes while you sheepishly smiled. 
 
Everyone had there breakfast, you and L were the first to leave to school. 
 
"So what did your Umma say?" He asked while swinging hand in hand. 
 
"Umma, Doesn't want me being with you?" You lowered your head with a frown. L turned to you with eyes widened. 
 
"Chincha? Wae? Your not going to break up with me are you?" He pouted his lips and you both stopped walking. 
 
"Ani." You waved your hands. "I have to talk to her about it more though. I'm sure she'll accept Oppa in no time." You smiled linking arms with L. 
 
____ 
I know, I know, BORING CHAPTER , ) ; I promise I'll think of better ideas <3 
HWAITING! 
 
Oh! Can someone help me. I'm trying to look for this video, But i can't seem to find it , help me please~ 
tumblr_lss2gwhPDb1qa56ljo1_250.giftumblr_lss2gwhPDb1qa56ljo2_250.gif
 
^ Its the Mcountdown backstage video. How Sungyeol looked grumpy or something. But I don't remember seeing this part though, D:
 
 
	Happy 2nd anniversary, BEAST! & Happy Birthday to Yang Seungho from MBLAQ :) ! My birthday is just around the corner KYAAAAA ~