Gone.

Pregnant at 18

 

~MUST LISTEN~ His singing always melts my heart, *O* 

After a long and fun day of school you met up with L at your locker. You took the books and binders you needed for homework and closed your locker door. Students envied you because you were now L's girlfriend. They would gossip amongst themselves, but that didn't matter to you well because L was there. You laced hands with L and you both started to exit the school to go to infinite's dorms. Because L needed to drop off his guitar, you both then were planning to go look at baby items.

"Oppa! Do we really have to go? What if your Umma is there again? I don't want to see her!" You frowned. 

"Why are you scared of her, she can't do nothing." He chuckled, Ever since L moved out he felt free. He didn't care what his mom would think or do anymore. You noticed and realized that he usually don't talk about his dad.

"Oppa, Is your Appa like your Umma?" you looked to him who was looking straight ahead. L let out a heavy sigh. 
 
 "My Appa? He's gone.." He lowered his head, You put your empty hand on his hand, who was holding yours. L's childhood mud have been hard for him. 

You both sat at the bus stop waiting for the bus. After a moment of silence, L wiped his thoughts away and looked at you and half smiled. 

 
"~~~~~-ah, how are your parents like. Should I be scared to mee then?" He chuckled teasing you at the thought of you being scared of his mom. You understood what he meant and lightly slapped his arm. 

"You should be very scared!" you said with sarcasm. But then again, that was true. If you ever told them that you were pregnant with L's baby. 

"Do they know that your pregnant?" He asked you, you slowly shook your head. 

"They would probably tell me to go into abortion," you frowned. 

"ANDWAE! It already has been more then a month! By the time you tell them. The baby is already borned." You can tell that L wanted the baby instead of aborting it. Soon the bus came as you both went in L held your bag because he thought it was too heavy for you. 

You both then came to a stop, got off and head up to the dorm. The place was pretty quiet as you both got in and took off your shoes. 

"Woohyun Oppa? Howon? Baekhee?.." you cried out but no sounds of movements or footsteps. 

"they're not home yet?" L asked you as you both went sraight into the living room. 
  
"Geuss not!" your shoulders shrugged as you sat down on the couch. "Oppa! Show me around, The last time I came I was being called a kid" you crossed your arms and kissed your teeth. 

You both first went into Sunggyu and Woohyun's room. "Wow! It's a mess in here!" your eyes widened seeing the comic book shelf and seeing a messy closet, the blankets were all messed up.

You got down to neaten up their beds. L's eyes shot wide open seeing you clean the beds. 

"Your not the maid! Get up!" he pulled your hand and you got up leaving the unfolded blanket in the bed. You both were now in L's and Dongwoo's room. 

"Wah! Oppa! You have alot of hats in different colours." you giggled as you took them off the rack one by one. "Do you ever wear these?" You turn your hand around to see him play with his bamboo pillow. You chuckled at him, your eyes then shifted your eyes from him to his closets. 

"Oppa! You have so many shirts!" You were taking a look at them then took out a plaid shirt that didn't look like it would fit L anymore. You raised your eyebrows. 

"You still wear this?" you then put it on you to see if it would fit you. "It doesn't even fit me!" you laughed. L then laughed as well. 

"I like the designs!" he pointed out as he got up to take the shirt away from you. 

"But you have bunches of shirts with the same design!" You looked over to the other shirts. 

You the spotted a small teddy bear that was just slipping off the rack behind the other clothes. It was wrecked up with one eye missing. You grabbed it and showed it to L. 

"Myungsoo Oppa is this yours?" you asked as you went up to him who was sitting on the bed hugging his bamboo pillow. 

"Yeh. My Appa gave it to me when I was 2." His smile faded as his head lowered patting the bears head. "Umma told me that he past away because of a car crash. This is the only thing that I have from him. Umma through away all his belongings and pictures.." He looked at you, you could see a tear that was about to fall from his eye. This was the first time L showed his feelings in front of anyone, he wasn't afraid to reveal them to you. 

You didn't know what you can do to make him feel better. You wiped that single tear of his away and hugged him, placing your head on his shoulder. L could feel all the warmth coming from your body.
___
 
hehe, You guys are so cute <3 your comments make me smile ! Each and everyone of yours <3 
I think your misunderstanding something ... Taesung.. Hes a total different person, hes nothing compared to Dujun, 
I can never put the leader of Beast into a bad person , (: 
That gif was just to show what us readers should do to TaeSung. 
tumblr_lsb9deDfCA1qg57tuo1_400.gif