Never Leave Me.

Pregnant at 18

 

For the couple of days after the failed date, You had been seeing L alot now. To the point where you were now use to his closure. Your ankle had been recovering, but you were still limping. L was afraid it would hurt so he gave you a piggy back ride to school and also back to the hotel. You felt bad since you were afraid you would be hurting his back. Also with the baby it seemed like it added more weight. Your stomach had be having pains that would come and go. You called Howon's mom, to ask her why, she explained to you that the baby is in the process of growing on the inside. 
 
Today you walked to school instead because you had enough of riding on L's back. You were limping while your hands were laced into his. You and L were joking around with each other when you both stopped walking to see a figure stop in front of them. L's mood changed and he stood in front of you to protect you. 
 
"What do you want now?" L asked bluntly to the male figure. The male was just a few centimetres taller then Sungyeol. He looked towards you and smirked. "Do I need to throw more punches at you?" L asked as he tried to block his view of you from him. The male figure then threw a punch into the corner of L's mouth. L backed away because of the force that was put into the punch. Your eyes widened and went up to L. 
 
"Oppa! Gwenchana?" You cupped and examined his face, your eyes were wider then ever seeing the corner of his mouth getting swollen and had blood. "Yah! Park Taesung! What is your problem?" You glared at Taesung then watched L straighten himself. 
 
"How can you accept him but not me?" He looked at you with a heavy heart.
 
"Again, I said I wasn't interested in you!" You said it loud and clear for that to get through his mind. Taesung went up to you to grab your hand. L pushed him away before he could do so. 
 
"Was the punch suppose to avenage to the punches a gave you or the fact that I'm dating ~~~~~ and not you?" L smirked and wiped off his blood with the back of his hand. You lightly pulled on L's plaid shirt to tell him not to go any further. 
 
"Oppa, Nevermind him, Kaja." Your heart hurt seeing L hurt for the first time. L patted on your hand indicating that he was going to be okay. 
 
"I won't stop til I get ~~~~! You hear me?" Taesung looked at you for the last time and walked away. 
 
 
You both arrived to school and you both went into the nurse's office to get L some ice for his swollen mouth. Mrs. Jong wasn't in today so a different nurse gave you an ice pack as you went to the waiting area to where the chairs, seeing L looking at his reflection in his phone. You sat down beside him and rubbed his face with ice. He flinched and pulled his head away from the ice. 
 
"Mianhae oppa~" You gently placed the ice pack back on the corner of his lips. He lovingly stared at you while you rubbed the ice. He wrapped his arms around you. 
 
"Never leave me, to go that Park Taesung!" He softly spoke to you. You looked into his perfect dark brown eyes and smiled lovingly. 
 
"I can never be with a guy like Park Taesung." Hearing that from you made L beam, He then kissed you as you replied to the kiss. L's lips were hurting on one side at the moment but he held in the pain. You both then heard knocking sounds coming from the room window. You both pulled away to see what the knocking sounds were coming from, It was coming from Sungyeol and Sungjung in the halls making lovey-dovey kissey faces to each other, to tease you two. 
 
You both then chuckled, you then placed the ice pack on his lip, which cause L to wince in pain just abit. 
 
Dongwoo then noticed you two as he walked pass the office. He walked in to greet you both, when Dongwoo's eyes widened to the swallon bruise on L's face. 
 
"L, Did you get into a fight?" Dongwoo pointed to his face. L shook his head, you responded for him. 
 
"He got punched in the face because of a babo. Its nothing," You didn't waved it off as L took the ice pack off his lip. 
 
"Nothing?" L looked to you with a raised eyebrow. You then put your hand on his where he was holding the ice pack and pushed it to his lip. "ah!" He made after the ice landed on his lip. Dongwoo giggled, you giggled along becuase of his contagious smile. 
 
"~~~~~! Come on, theres still time before class starts i'll show you the Rapper z Club." He took your hand and dragged you out. You waved to L as you were being dragged. L then waved and formed a telephone shape with his hands and brought it close to his ear. He meant that so you can call him anytime. 
 
Dongwoo brought you to a classroom with at least 10 people in it. They were with Howon and Baekhee, They usually weren't this early but because of the club meetings they would be at school earlier then you. You walked in seeing the students rap one by one holding a peice of paper in their hand to rap to. 
 
Howon was carefully listening as Baekhee was reading through her textbook. You sat beside Baekhee and gave her a wave as she waved to you. The members of the club were pretty good. Dongwoo had told you that they would be performing at the school talent show that was coming up soon. 

____ 
 
You guys, feel free to put ~~~~~~ as your name ! This fanfic has YOOUUU in it! ~ 
 
Now you guys know who the Mystery tall boy is; Park Taesung. 
tumblr_ls35nrtKwe1qa5ghr.gif
 
READERS ! GET YOUR BATS READY FOR THIS MYSTERY DUDE: TAESUNG! LOL , you know, just in case.