Date. II

Pregnant at 18

 


YEOLIES RAPPING!!! *O* 
 
An hour has passed and you were wondering where L went off to. He told Howon to accompany you while he was gone, While having your leg rest on the surface of the coffee table in front of you. Howon was there sitting on the coffee table helping to treat your sprained ankle. He wrapped ace wrap around your ankle as you kept flinching. This was the first time you ever sprained your ankle. How unlucky of you to have it just before your date. 
 
"You should be careful next time ~~~~~" Howon said looking at you as he got up and placed a few cusions under your leg for your ankle to rest. "It should heal in a couple of days." 
 
"You shouldn't scare me next time, Howon!" You crossed your arms around your chest as you frowned, Howon went into the kitchen to get an ice pack for you. 
 
"I'm sorry! I just wanted to play with you, I didn't know you were going to get hurt." He said as he placed the ice pack on your ankle causing you to flinch again.
 
"What happened between you and Beakhee?" You said as you looked at Howon who was sitting down next to you. "Nothing, She's at a friend's house finishing up their project." His mouth formed into a curve and he moved alittle over from his seat. When he said that Baekhee was mad at him, he was just lying to you.
 
"Yah! You said Baekhee's mad at you! First you scare me and then you lie to me!" You yelled at him as you dragged him over to you and you started giving him light punches as a punishment. 
 
He kept chuckling while blocking your punches, just then the door opened and you saw L pushing in a cart with two dishes, sparkling water, and a few roses that were placed in a vase. You and Howon frozed as you both blankly gazed at the tired L. That showed that he was the one who cooked these meals just for the date. 
 
The date that L planned was suppose to be at a fancy restaurant, but since you sprained your ankle you couldn't go anywhere. So L decided to cook for you. 
 
He pushed the cart closer to you as he lovingly smiled at you. Your heart was beating rapidly to the thought L bringing this date, to you. Howon who shifted his steady gaze from the dishes to L. 
 
"Is this what you have been doing for the past hour?" Howon stared at L with a blank expression. L nodded with confidence. 
 
"The dishes are for me and ~~~~~? Right?" He beamed as he stood up to open the cover of the dish. L then dragged him away of the cart. 
 
"Hyung, Its for me and ~~~~~! Now get out of here!" L corrected Howon as he pointed to himself. He then pushed Howon out, you chuckled at both of their expressions.
 
"And you didn't get anything for Hyung?" Howon stopped as his eyes widened. L rolled his eyes in annoyence and grabbed one of the roses from the vase. 
 
"Here, Hyung, This is for you." He forced a smile and pushed Howon to the door. 
 
"I'm hungry though!" Howon stopped again, he didn't want to leave just yet because he wanted to play around with you and L. 
 
"KA! GET YOUR OWN FOOD!" L was furious now, but he didn't mean it literally to his Hyung. 
 
"You're right, Your food probably has poison in it, Better call Baekhee~" He cutely smiled and left with the rose in his hand before L could go after him. L was about to take a step to teach Howon a lesson but it wasn't worth it. L shut the door and went beside you. 
 
"Is your ankle okay?" His eyebrows raised looking at your ankle. You nodded, "What did you make?" You slowly got up to see, You put your foot down to walk but it was too painful. "ah.." You winced as you frowned, sitting back down on the couch. 
 
"Your ankle needs to rest, I'll bring it to you." He got up to get the plate for you, it was chicken salad. *mmh, Telling from his image, i never knew he could cook* You beamed as you looked at the chicken salad in front of you. Your smile then faded thinking of the date, L must have been looking forward to it but the date but it was ruined because of your sprained ankle. 
 
"Myungsoo-ah, Mianhae." You looked an apologizing look on your face. 
 
"For what?" His eyes widened, he honestly didn't know why you were apologizing. 
 
"I ruined the date.." You frowned, L then chuckled he found it silly of you. He lightly pinched your nose while smiling, He placed his dish down on the coffee table and held your hand. You felt all the warmth in your body was going up your face. 
 
"No need to be sorry, I just want you to accept me as your boyfriend." He sweetly smiled which showed his cute dimples. You couldn't help but to smile as big as ever.

__
ANNYEONGG! ~ I am sooooo sorry of my slow updates, finally, weekend ~ <3 
Is anyone still in Paradise? I am ~ I don't plan to leave Paradise anytime soon, hehe ^___^ 
tumblr_ls9awkS55T1qa5ghr.gif
 
*faints*
tumblr_lsclakgiLk1qanlnzo1_500.gif

PS : ^ Compare Sunggyu's expression and Woohyun's expression. LMFAO