Date.

Pregnant at 18

 

 
 
The next morning you were tossing and turning on the bed. You only slept for a few hours last night because you kept thinking of L. Right at this moment you were thinking of how things would be like after your baby is born. Is L just doing this because of the baby? You didn't know why but you were unsure about this date, Something wasn't right. 
 
You thought of what your past boyfriend did to you. You remembered that just a few years ago you caught him cheating on you with one of your friends. You were scared that L, could be one of those guys who would jump to girls each day. But you couldn't say no to a date with him. You heart beats fast just by thinking of him. 
 
Your phone then vibrated on the bed side table which snapped you out of your thoughts to answer it. It was a text from L, "Where something fancy tonight ^^" He texted, It seems like as if he was excited for this date as well, you too were both excited and worried, worried that after this date, L would never want you again. To stop with your confused thoughts you texted L. 
 
"Where are we going tonight?" You pressed the sent button to go into your closet to find something to wear for the date tonight. 
 
"You'll see. :)" He ended the conversation from there. You grew curious now, *Is he going to bring me to his Umma tonight?* Your eyes widened with that thought. You then wiped the thought away, 
 
"He hates his Umma." You smiled and looking at each dress that was hung up in the closet. You took out the ones you would wear on the bed and layed them next to each other. You didn't know which one would look better for this kind of date. 
 
One by One you put the dress in front of you in the mirror to test out. 
 
***
After hours of finding out what to wear, getting ready; makeup. It was now time for L to come and take you to this 'surprise date' You couldn't hold it in, you were more curious then ever. 
 
You gave yourself a last look of your makeover. You wore a nice elegant black dress that revealed your slim legs. You styled your hair with loose curls. 
 
Someone was knocking at the door. *This is it* You gave a sigh and went to open the door. The doorway was empty, unfortunately there was noone there. 
 
"BOO!" Howon jumped out and startled you. He chuckled at your cute face.
 
"Ah!" You were taken aback and your heel tilted to the side, causing you to fall. Howon caught you in time by your arms. His smile faded to see you wear high heels. 
 
"Yah! Babo! Do you want to get hurt? Take those off, You know your pregnant?!" Howon snapped while he pointed to the heels. He was always that annoying Oppa who was over protective. But he was right, you shouldn't have wore heels, just in case something might happen.
 
"I'm already hurt! Why would you scare me?! Go to Baekhee" You said as you rubbed your ankle. Howon's experession stiffened. 
 
"Chincha?" He kneed down to take a look at your ankle. "I can't, She's mad at me." 
 
"Maybe thats why!" You yelped in pain as you bit your lip. You then took off both your heels and Howon helped you to the couch. 
 
"Don't you have a date with L right now?" He asked you as he exmained your ankle. He learnt how to take care of situations like this because his mom was a doctor. 
 
"You think i can go now?" You asked in annoyance, you were kind of mad at Howon for scaring you like that. 
 
L came in the room since you and Howon left the door open. His eyes widened seeing your leg resting on the table while Howon was rubbing it. 
 
"~~~~~? Gwenchana?" L pulled Howon away from your leg, rubbing it instead. 
 
"Yah!" Howon looked at him. 
 
"I'm fine.." You gave Howon a death glare which cause him to look away, acting like he didn't see a thing. 
 
"So can you walk?" L asked with so much care. You could tell that he was caring, you couldn't help but to feel good on the inside. 
 
You then got up as L held your arm. You careful got up and took a step and you winced in pain. You shook your head. "I can't, jeongmal appeuda~" You frowned. On the inside L was disappointed. 
 
"So are you guys going to be going to that date of yours? If not. L, give me the place, I'll take Baekhee there," Howon asked out of the blue. Both you and L shot him a look. And Howon left the room. Then L had an an idea.
 
"Wait here," L put both hands on your shoulder. He got up, then sat back down saying his last words. "You look beautiful, ~~~~~!" He gave you a wink and left the room to catch up with Howon. 
 
*Your handsome, Myungsoo!* You chuckled to yourself, You thoughts from earlier were now erased out of your head, All you could think of was how handsome Myungsoo is. 

__
I hope this chapter isn't boring, I AM SOOO TIRED , and i really wanted to update D:
JEONGMAL MIANHAEEEEEYOO~ I am sooo sorry, My updates are so late these days ):
bare with me ~ <3 I love you guys! hehehe. 
tumblr_lre0pzN7sr1qh19eho3_250.gif



"You need to be there for it to be Paradise." 
*O* 
tumblr_ls2o8xV6TV1qco8lqo1_500.png