Commissions [OPEN]

β€ƒγ€€γ€Œ π’ππ€π‘πŠπ‹π˜ π‹π€π˜πŽπ”π“π’ 」 β€” brought to you by sparklygayassglitter β”Šest. 04/22/14 β€Ώ π‹π€π˜πŽπ”π“ π‚πŽπŒπŒπˆπ’π’πˆπŽππ’: πŽππ„π & π€π‚π‚π„ππ“πˆππ† ππŽπ–!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

π‹π€π˜πŽπ”π“ π‚πŽπŒπŒπˆπ’π’πˆπŽπ πˆππ…πŽπ‘πŒπ€π“πˆπŽπ

(π—’π—£π—˜π—‘ & π—”π—–π—–π—˜π—£π—§π—œπ—‘π—š)
Β 

[𝟏𝟐/πŸŽπŸ‘/𝟐𝟐]Β  β€”Β  I fell short the last time I opened up commission requests and I apologize if you were one of the customers waiting to either hear back a quote for your request or I had to refund you on a commission I took on.Β 

I should be more available this time to complete requests but I will only accept a certain handful for my own sake. It will not be accepted on a first come first serve base. I am an individual coder running this shop on my own and I code according to my own inspiration and muse. Therefore, I will only take on commission requests that my interests align with, that being the type of layout you are asking from me. It is very likely that I will decline your commission request if I feel what you are asking is not my strong suit as a coder. If I reject a request, it is for your sake because I believe you should receive what you are paying for and I would hate my shortcomings to interfere with that.

Additionally, I will not accept requests if you are requiring me to finish by a hard deadline. I design, source the materials I need, and code all on my own so I can not adhere to hard deadlines. If you are an admin aiming to open a roleplay by a certain period, you can give me your desired timeline and I can do my best to work with your schedule but it is still not guaranteed IΒ will finish by your desired opening date. Therefore, it is best to place a commission request weeks to months in advance. I can take anywhere from one week to a monthΒ to complete a request depending on my inspiration as well as the time you decide to place a request.

π„π—ππ„π‘πˆπ„ππ‚π„ β€” I own five (5) shops, some that have closed and some that remain open throughout the years. They are named Peterpan (2013-2015), First Snow (2015-2016), Coding Project (2017), The Reviere Network (2019-ongoing), Sparkly Layouts (2014-ongoing). I have also been a part of other coders' shops/galleries on Asianfanfics.

π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹πˆπ™π€π“πˆπŽπ β€” My strengths are roleplay layouts and profile layouts for AU roleplays. My layouts tend to be on the large end. They are more rigid and boxy. In terms of themes, I rely a lot on cohesive color palettes and graphics so as long as those are thoroughly communicated clearly to me, I can execute any theme/genre.

π–π„π€πŠππ„π’π’π„π’ β€” NON-AU/General roleplay layouts. Small & cute layouts are not my strong suit. I also despise clustered layouts so I will very likely not take requests for smaller-sized layouts that require me to squeeze in various contents of information. I do not specialize in β€œquirky” layouts, for a lack of a better term. I like to keep things clean cut, simple, and straight to the point for public use. If you are wanting a very specific layout with very exclusive features, I am not your coder. However, if you request an exclusive layout, I tend to be more willing with these requests because those layouts won’t be for public use.

ππ€π˜πŒπ„ππ“ π†π”πˆπƒπ„π‹πˆππ„π’ β€”Β  If I do accept your request, I will expect you to abide by all my guidelines listed below and communicate with me throughout the entire process of completing your request. I prefer Discord to communicate but if you do not want to give me your Discord, I can acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter