Uphill

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo K - Don`t Go

A couple of days had passed and it was the last day of school before the weekend would arrive and Minah hadn`t been to school the last two days and Jongin knew why. It eased his heart visiting her that day looking out for her an hour or two, but it saddened his heart that he hadn`t seen her for two days already. Seemed like his heart would pop out of his chest soon because he snapped his head towards the school gates hearing the twins, also known as Minah`s friends cheering her name as she entered.

Jongin`s heart pumped against his chest and he felt Sehun`s hand slam on his shoulder giving it a firm squeeze. “Seems like you have a date after school today” Jongin tilted his head to the side giving his friend a questionable look, only to round his eyes with a wide smile on his face; he hadn`t thought that far quite yet. Now that Minah was all fresh and healthy he could take her with him to her favorite place, only this time she was allowed to sit in the car with him.

Before Minah could pass him by and turn his head into a mess, make his knees weak and his heart pound twice as fast he darted inside the class and the guys laughed knowing exactly why he was acting odd again. The two days when Minah wasn`t at school Jongin had been acting all cool and laid back, seemed like that character of his disappeared the moment he laid his eyes on Minah.

Joonmyun separated his ways with his friends and followed Minah who was talking to her two friends. It seemed like they had been missing her because they had grabbed each one of her arms and held onto it tightly not wanting to let go. Joonmyun stuffed his hands inside his pockets and smiled.

The moment they entered their classroom Minah sat in the back while Joonmyun was heading towards the middle where his usual place was. He gave her attention for a swift movement seeing her smiling brightly to him and he blinked. With a snicker Joonmyun rubbed his neck and smiled back out of kindness and sat on his seat. He understood a little now why Jongin was so fond of this girl.

When the school day was finally over Jongin ran out of the classroom and outside wanting to be the first person standing by the school gates. That was the only way he could get a hold of Minah and take her with him to his car. Sehun and Zitao walked behind him with their hands tucked inside their pockets. Once they were at the school yard their raised their hands and waved goodbye to Jongin, knowing well where he was going and Jongin only scoffed but waved back.

Joonmyun was the next person to leave and he waved with his arms towards Jongin and pointed behind him as if to give him a heads up about Minah. Jongin nodded his head and saw Minah walking out after bidding goodbye to the twins and heading over to the school gates so she could take her every day bus. A smile was stretched on her lips because finally it was weekend.

Before she could step outside of the school gates she stopped her tracks and looked at Jongin who was standing before her eyes with his hands tucked inside his pockets. “Hi” He casually spoke since he didn`t know what else to say. She grinned back at him making him furrow his brows at why she was so happy.

“Thank you so much for taking care of me the other day” She interlaced her hands together while smiling brightly and Jongin cleared his throat while scratching the back of his head.

“Don`t mention it. It was nothing” Minah gasped at his words being horrified and he blinked at her reaction.

“Nothing? You can`t call that nothing. You stayed at my house for at least two hours doing nothing else than drying the books and taking care of me” She pointed out with a pout. She took a step closer making his eyes round at the closeness, and she looked him deeply in his eyes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter