Courage

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo -K - What is Love

“Hey!” Jongin got out of his car seeing Sehun and Zitao waiting for his arrival. Joonmyun wasn`t there yet, they knew Joonmyun was going to be late, he always was.

Sehun turned around upon hearing his friend`s voice and he grinned widely. He had recently dyed his hair blonde, and he had the same hairstyle as Jongin, his hair falling perfectly over his forehead. Compared to Jongin`s face, Sehun`s face was a little duller giving the vibe as if he couldn`t care less about life. His eyes were a little droopier, his nose smaller and his lips too, and the one little detail that made him outstand his friends; was the fact that he lisped, only a little.

Jongin and Sehun did their everyday handshake, before he turned his attention over to Zitao who was smiling as well, with one of his hands inside his pants pocket. Zitao had wider eyes and had small bags underneath them, his face was flatter and his nose bigger compared to the other two. His facial expression was always fierce, he showed nothing else than boldness to them around. Jongin sometimes believed his facial expression deceived his true personality, because he was nowhere near fierce.

While Zitao and Jongin were greeting each other Sehun held his arm out and pushed his sleeve to the side giving his watch a check. “5 minutes left” he pointed out to the other two and Jongin wetted his bottom lip. They were waiting for Joonmyun`s arrival and it was 5 minutes left before the bell would ring. The moment they were about to enter the building that had dull beige cement walls, they heard someone call for them from behind making them halt their steps and turn around.

Joonmyun came running towards them with one of his arms in the air while the other was holding onto the strap of his backpack tightly. Joonmyun`s hair was neatly made, and he had dyed it back to black since he had dark brown before. His face was more of a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kind of face. He had soft eyes, a pretty face and smooth skin. Some meant he was nicer looking when he didn`t smile, because he would turn into Pipo the clown.  

He stopped his tracks before the three not being in his best condition to greet. He bent down and pressed his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath and Jongin scoffed. “Hyung, you can catch your breath when we enter class. We`ll be late because of you” Jongin`s outer appearance was always misinterpreted. Usually people would take him as a bad boy who did nothing else than make it hard on the teachers or basically anyone, but they couldn`t be more wrong. He was a nice guy, who was naturally smart. Even so he was more known for his dancing which he did with his friends excluding Joonmyun, he wasn`t into that kind of stuff. 

 He finally straightened himself and heaved one last sigh before showing off his wide white pearls making the guys chuckle. “Let`s go already” Sehun grabbed his arm and dragged him with them and the moment they were at the school yard girls began whispering among themselves pointing out their favorite boy among them. Some even believed they were a couple in their wildest dreams and would giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter