Explanation

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K.Will - I Hate Myself

“Hey, I know your father isn`t irrational, just sit down and have a talk I know he will understand” Joonmyun tried comforting Jongin while heading home from school the next day. Since Jongin had just stormed out of the house the other day and spent his night at Joonmyun`s, he was the only one who could drive him home right now.

“I don`t think so. He seemed so determined” Jongin sighed turning his gaze to the window.

“Just give it a try” Joonmyun mumbled as the driver turned to the driveway to Jongin`s house. With a huff Jongin opened the door and just when he was about to step out he turned around and peeked inside the car. “

“I`ll give you a call if it doesn`t work out. So you know I am heading to your house again” Joonmyun gave him a thumb up telling him he was always welcome and Jongin closed the door to the car. Just as the car was out of sight Jongin turned his attention to the front door again, giving it a long stare debating whether or not to enter. With one last sigh he gave in and decided he needed to confront his father and that right now.

But he just made the biggest mistake of his life. The moment he opened the door to his house he was greeted with his father`s high pitched voice and noticed a girl sitting on the opposite direction of him beside an older male. Jongin furrowed his brows seeing the man that was supposed to be mad at him greeting him with a huge grin.

“Come in, come in” His father waved him in and with hesitation Jongin stepped inside only to make his eyes round. The girl turned around smiling towards Jongin and he froze up feeling the hair on his neck rise.

“I invited both Yumi and her father over so you two could go out on a date and get to know each other some more” Jongin opened his mouth to protest but his father continued. “We won`t be forcing you two into marriage. You`re only getting to know each other” Jongin closed his mouth. He didn`t want to marry Yumi neither did he want to go on a date with her, but if he did go on this date he could hear her side of the story and see if she wanted this all along.

With a small nod Mr. Kim grinned. “Go and change” he ordered Jongin and he did as told and sprung back to the living room the moment he was done and escorted Yumi out of the house. “Where are you taking me?”

“A park nearby” Jongin answered short his hands tucked inside his pockets while walking in front of Yumi not being interested to walk beside her. He just wanted to get this over with, tell her he didn`t want anything to do with her.

She blinked seeing him acting so cold, but then she believed he would open up the moment they would arrive to the park, but she couldn`t have been more wrong. Jongin casually strode over to one of the swings and sat down having Yumi plopping on the swing next to him.

“You want to marry me?” Jongin went straight to business making Yumi surprised but soon she cooled down answering his question.

“Well…yeah” He stopped digging his feet in the sand beneath his feet and turned to loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter