First Time

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo K - My Lady

Jongin was kind enough to drive Minah to her house, and on their way Minah received a phone call from her mother. “You`re not home?” She furrowed her brows and Jongin snapped his head towards her thinking it was risky for her to be alone at home at this time. “I see. That`s fine”

She hung up shortly after and when they reached to her house she got out of the car Jongin jumped out from the other side. She blinked seeing him opening his mouth trying to say some words but didn`t manage to do so. “Is everything alright?” She furrowed her brows taking a step ahead and he decided to push all awkwardness to the side and speak up.

“Can you stay home alone?” He bluntly asked and she blinked and then soon smiled.

“Yeah, that`s not unusual” She waved with her hand telling him it was nothing to worry about. “I stay at home alone a couple of times, since my mother visits her brother`s house” She pointed out. “You can go home and rest” She told about to walk away, but stopped hearing what Jongin told his driver.

“You can go home. If appa asks tell him I am at my friend`s house” Before Minah could protest the chauffeur drove away and Jongin turned around giving his victory smile to Minah.

“You know I can-“

“You didn`t believe I would let you be home alone, right?” he arched his brow and walked past her without even letting her finish. She snickered and shook her head. She liked being taken care of, but she wasn`t a baby. Being home alone for a couple of hours wouldn`t hurt.

“Are we just going to stay out here?” Jongin hollered from behind making her turn and blink.

“Oh yeah” She smiled sheepishly and strode over unlocking the door so they could step inside. Jongin had seen the place before so he wasn`t surprised to see the crowded space and the walls that were painted poorly.

She went straight inside her room being too tired to do anything else. Usually at this time she would sit by her desk and study, but after the date she was drained out of energy. He plopped on the mattress beside her and she opened her closed eyes and looked at him and he was staring back.

“Not going to change your clothes?” They were still wearing the school uniform and right now she didn`t care. She was too tired to care. She scrunched her forehead and shook her head.

“Right now I just want to relax” He nodded his head in understanding and saw her eyes close again.

“What do you usually do when your mother isn`t at home? And does it happen often?” She heard the concern in his voice. Seemed like he didn`t like the idea of her being alone at this time of the day. She heaved a sigh inwards and spoke with her eyes closed.

“I do homework at this time a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter