First Date as a Couple

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Roy Kim - Love Love Love

A couple of weeks had past and both Jongin and Minah were now official at school. At first the girls at school didn`t approve of the two, and some guys meant he could have done better, but the fierce Jongin always popped out telling everyone to stop meddling in his business. He loved her with his whole heart and would continue to do so and they should shut their mouths and accept that. Minah had to admit she was startled seeing this side of him before, but soon got used to it liking the protective side of him.

During recess Jongin walked over to Minah while she was sitting with her friends and cleared his throat receiving her attention alongside with her friends. When their eyes connected Jongin smiled shyly and rubbed his neck in a nervous matter making the girls nudge Minah`s side. They had never seen Jongin this way before and they believed it was cute that their closest friend was the cause of that.

“After school I am taking you out, so you need to wait for me” He blurted out in a go and spun on his heels about to leave when she called for him.

“Jongin oppa” She began addressing him as her ‘oppa’ since he had been insisted her to do so, and she didn`t mind. She actually liked the sound of it, and she also loved the big grin that would stretch over his lips.

He turned around and looked at her with his big doe eyes and walked over. He believed she was about to decline his offer about taking her out. “I haven`t introduced you to my friends” He let out a sigh of relief thinking he could take her out anyway.

“Ah…yeah” he nodded his head looking at the two who smiled back.

“This is Minhee and this is Minji” She pointed at the two that looked identical. He didn`t understand how Minah managed to separate the two, because he most certainly couldn`t. They gave him a small wave and he nodded his head with a small smile on his face.

“Kim Jongin” He introduced himself and the girls didn`t say much back making Jongin walk back to his friends leaving Minah flustered.

“You could at least say; nice to meet you” He heard Minah`s low voice in the background and he smiled secretly thinking it was cute that she was backing him up.

When school had come to an end Jongin waited by his car that was parked at the parking lot. He was leaning against the car with his arms crossed. He had been waiting for a while and was growing tired and it was seen clearly, because he was busier blowing air on his bangs and then pat it back only to blow air on it again.

“I am here!” He jumped seeing a bubbly Minah pop before his face out of nowhere. She was usually quite calm, but seemed like being around him had turned her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter