Give it a Try

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU - Peach

Instead of sitting at one place and doing nothing but talk the two decided it was better to walk around the park. They were taking in the beauty of the place and watched the pink flowers bloom during their season. Couples were walking hand in hand, parents visited with their kids and elders were with their grandkids. No other students were seen except for the two that were walking more than talking actually.

Jongin pressed his lips together and looked everywhere else than the tiny girl walking beside him. He watched the trees that were towering him and showering him with their petals. He had to admit after spending some time with Minah at this place he had grown to like it. It was beautiful and had now become special because this place reminded him of the courage he decided to develop so he could begin his friendship with Minah; hopefully them two ending as something more.

While Jongin were in his own thoughts Minah was in hers. Without him knowing she had been taking sneak peeks at him trying to understand the whole situation. But she knew she would never understand if she didn`t ask things straightforward.

“So, why did you want to come here?” She finally decided to speak up and she received his attention. He smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head. He couldn`t tell her it was because he wanted to spend time with her, even if that was the real reason to come here in the first place.

“I don`t know. I didn`t have anything else to do today” He made up a lame excuse and she scrunched her forehead in response.

“Why not do something with your friends?” Jongin hadn`t thought that far when he had answered her first question. It was true any normal human being would have made plans with their friends if they knew they didn`t have anything to do. But any normal human being would also liked to spend their time with their crush, which he was doing. But he couldn`t tell her that, he was afraid the response would be wrong.

When he didn`t answer she decided to stop her tracks and face Jongin making him stop and stare at her as well. “Jongin” She began sighing inwardly before finally beginning her speech. “Is there something you want to tell me?”

“What do y-you mean?” He stuttered. He wasn`t sure what she was talking about but at the same time he had a small clue why she was asking that particular question.

“I mean, all you have been doing is being nice towards me. I know you took care of me that one day when I fell sick but that was probably to ease your guilt for making me wait in the rain for you. But after that day all you have been doing is helping m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter