Hospital Fee

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinee - Life

The weekend was over which meant that school had begun again; but it wasn`t going to be an ordinary school day, especially not for Minah. She received a phone call from the hospital about her mother`s condition. For the very first time, Minah the diligent student decided to skip the last class to visit her mother at the hospital.

When she made it to the hospital she went straight to the room she knew her mother was lying in according to the doctor she had spoken with on the phone. She opened the door to the room and saw her mother asleep on the bed, with an IV. Minah walked over and saw her mother sleeping quietly and she couldn`t help but feel guilty. If she didn`t go to school she could help around at the shop some more and her mother wouldn`t have been placed her in the first place. “Omma” She softly called and her eyes opened faintly and she looked over at her daughter.

She gave her a small smile and she received a glare in return from her daughter. “I told you not to overwork yourself” She spoke lowly but with strictness in her voice and Mrs. Kim sighed. Before she could answer the door to the room was opened and a young male peered inside. When he noticed the two of them looking back at him he opened the door wider and cleared his throat.

“Hi, my name is Luhan and I am an intern here. I was just doing my regular checks to see if everything was alright. If you need anything be sure to tell me” He bowed deeply and left without saying anything further and she looked back at her mother and blinked.

“Omma, the hospital fee” Minah mumbled remembering now that they had to pay for this visit, which they barely afford. Her mother heaved a sigh and Minah jolted up from the chair. “You stay here for the night and I`ll try collecting as much money as possible at the shop and if we`re lucky I`ll earn enough for the hospital fee” her mother wasn`t allowed to say a word since Minah ran out of the room and closed the door.

Before she was leaving she noticed Luhan peeking inside another room before turning his course over to her. “Uhm” Minah stopped in front of him and he blinked but soon smiled. “My mother is in room 122, she might be telling you that she is fine and is able to go home, but please don`t send her home” She almost begged and Luhan`s eyes rounded.

“But if she is doing okay then we have to send her home so another patient can take over the room”

“You don`t understand” She retorted in a calm way. “This is the only way she will rest. If she goes home she will overwork and then she`ll be placed her again. This isn`t the first time this has happened. If you can make her stay for the night it would mean so much to me” Luhan couldn`t see passed her pleading eyes and heaved a sigh while nodding.

“I`ll see what I can do” Minah beamed and bowed in 90 degrees.

“Thank you so much!” And with saying that she ran out of the hospital and went straight to the shop to begin work so she could earn a lot of money, but her hope was soon to be crushed. There were barely customers visiting the shop and if someone dropped by it was either to ask for directions to another place or look around at the shop and leave empty handed. 

With a heavy sigh she stood behind the cashier just waiting for the next customer to drop by. She looked out of the window and was shocked seeing Jongin by her house. It seemed like he had been trying to knock on the door several times, and since he didn`t get any respond he was peeking through the windows.

She opened the door to her shop with a huge grin and called for him making him turn around. He grinned from ear to ear and ran across the street. “You okay?” He asked the moment they were facing each other and she blinked.

“I am fine, why you ask?” She furrowed her brows.

“You just sprinted out of class, remember?” He tried making her recall and her eyes rounded.

“Oh yeah. I got a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter