The Marks

Dara, The Chambermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

One last kiss before I push Kwon Jiyong off me. I then open my eyes and see him staring at me. We're back inside his room room. And I don't know how we did that since I'm busy with our kissing. 'Busy!'

 

 

The smirk on his lips that I was expecting didn't happen. He even looks seriously at me. 


 

With that, I frown. It makes me nervous when he looks at me like that.


 

"That was not funny, jerk." I just tell. I am also trying my best not to be obvious that I 'am' blushing.


 

Oh, gosh, what just happened? This is not happening. This is not happening. This is TOTALLY not happening. 'Okay, Dara, brace your self up. Calm your self. Inhale. Exhale.'


 

Jiyong just his eyebrow at me. "Being stupid is not my job, maid. Yours."


 

I automatically glare at him now. So much for calming. "So, I'm stupid?"


 

And the brute cockily nods in agreement at this.


 

I growl at him. "You...!" and tackle him on the bed.


 

Okay, the truth is I am glad that Kwon Jiyong is back with his jerky self again. I cannot handle the 'romantic' side of the monster.


 

I stop at my adjective. Romantic? 'ROMANTIC?!'


 

Oh, gosh, I think I cracked my mind there. Since when did I consider this monster ROMANTIC? Since when?


 

Maybe during the kiss? No! KISSES! Plural.

 

 

I gasp and look ceilingwards at this. I'm crazy. "Hallelujah." I just groan on myself annoyingly.

 

 

What I dreaded the most is happening. That the unthinkable will happen. And it 'just' did.

 

 

I am attracted to Kwon Jiyong! And it's because of his kiss! NO! KISSES!


 

I now glare at him. It's all his fault. "I hate you." I gritted in the end.

 

 

Jiyong only looks at me, clearly amused. 

 

 

"I know." he says after a while then laughs after.

 

 

I look at him and didn't retaliate at that. I'm strucked. Look at him. He is so childish, lazy, brat, and just a jobless rich guy in his early-twenties! And he only wear his pajamas too! Always! Why would I be attracted to him?

 

 

With my last thoughts, I quickly grab the back of his upper pajama to look at the brand name. I gasp after.


 

I quickly look back at Kwon Jiyong. Deep hatred in my widening eyes now. "Jeremy Scott pajamas? Jeremy Scott?" I say to him impossibly. Astonished. 


 

 

So, he has been wearing these expensive pajamas all his sloth life then!

 

 

I weakened at this realization as I look back acidly at Kwon Jiyong. I know it's not his fault to be born-rich but, "I so hate you, brute. You're so rich. And you're only lazy too." I tell him enviously, emphasizing my last statement. I am already not ashamed to show him that I am clearly jealous of his status. I then shake my head at him too. "It's so unfair." 


 

If he is a hardwoking person, maybe I can forgive him for possessing these things I can ONLY dream! But NO! This guy is a BIG lazy. And that's so unfair!

 

 

Jiyong just looks at me like I'm not making any sense to him. Well, I am.

 

 

Yeah, I'm so vain. I admit it. Well, I'm working in an industry full of vanity in the first place. So, count me in.

 

 

"You can have some of my clothes, if you really want them, maid." Jiyong offers after. And he sounds uncaring at that.

 

 

Does he know what's in sake there?

 

 

I gape at this, shocked. Seriously?

 

 

My eyes still widen at the hear of this. "Seriously?" I ask him.


 

Jiyong pillowed his arms under his head, and lays comfortably on the bed. Still looking at me.

 

 

"Yes." he answers, checking at me. "But it's a boy's clothes, maid. Do you still want it?"

 

 

Is that even a question? "Of course yes!" I answer quickly before he changes his mind.

 

 

Wait.

 

 

I look suspiciously at Jiyong now. "You're not just pulling my leg right now, monster, are you?" I ask him, squinting my eyes. "Because I'm not happy."

 

 

Jiyong his eyebrow at me. "You can have my clothes, maid, since I can always replace them. I'm rich, remember?" he smirks after.

 

 

I roll my eyes at him now. "Cocky."

 

 

Jiyong just laughs at me. "And you're weird."

 

 

I shrug. "Then, can I borrow a luggage from you? So, I can stuff the clothes there. I'll pack those branded clothes tomorrow." I saw his free luggages back in the wardrobe room. Borrowing one will not be a loss for him. 

 

 

"Sure." Jiyong dismissively answers, boredom in his voice.


 

There's something wrong here. I look at Kwon Jiyong for a moment, thinking. Look at him, think, look again, think. Then when I couldn't handle it anymore, I go and sit on the bed near him on the bed.

 

 

Jiyong just looks at me. "What?" he asks after a while of only watching me looking at him..

 

 

I thinned my lips on him after. "Just now, you're inexplicably kind, master. Do you have a fever?" and I even touch his forehead.

 

 

But Jiyong easily grabs my hand and envelope it with his. I gulp at this.

 

 

Okay, here's the dug dug dugudug sounds in my heart again. 'Stop it, Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter