The Truth

Dara, The Chambermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

uberly cute art by NANA (kamsahimnida *bows*)

 

 

I wake up to the smell of fried chicken, and right there, my stomach automatically growls.

 

 

 

Oh God, I'm hungry. No. I'm Starving.

 

 

 

I slowly open my eyes and saw a glimpse of Kwon Jiyong. The 'polished' Kwon Jiyong. My Kwon Jiyong. He is facing sideways and about to face me when I automatically closes my eyes at this. Why I did that? I don't know. All I know is the loud baddump-baddump sound of my heart I'm afraid it will give my I'm-already-awake-I'm-trying-to-fake-it away to Jiyong.

 

 

 

Oh snap. Yeah, I remember now. I fainted. Effing fainted. In a middle of a MV shooting too. Great. Maybe due to finally running out of energy from starving my self today to death just to look good on my interviews OR because my son-of-a-(women don't curse who said that I'm going to strangle the neck) good for nothing boyfriend is also G-Dragon! The G-dragon. The leader of this BIG comebacking BIGBANG band I'm the only one who doesn't know and I'm also working with, you know! And...and...and the monster did not even mentioned it to me! Waaaaaa! 

 

 

 

Is this some kind of a joke on me? Like a prank show on TV where I'm the sole victim? Who else knows this? Where's the camera? I try to open my eyes to peek. 'Stop it, you idiot.' I can imagine my subconscious mind rolling eyes on me. Yeah am that crazy. 'You'll be discovered. You're hiding, right?' Oh yeah, am pretending to be still 'fainting'. But...but...this son-of-a-(woman-dont-cur-)--

 

 

 

Grrrl

 

 

 

I smell the fried chicken again, then my stomach growls again. Grrrl

 

 

 

"Babe." 

 

 

 

My heart thumps. Omo. Even with only that... the very familiar voice spoke to me.

 

 

 

"Quit acting, you know." Yeah I know who it is. "You look like an idiot making faces with that drool on your mouth."

 

 

 

Yup, definitely Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

 

I open my eyes now to glare at him. Trying to forget how good-looking and trendy he is now. Oh boy, the guy is smirking. I wipe my drool while still glaring at him. Then I slowly sit down from lying down, still glaring, and about to start my nag,

 

 

 

"You son of---Oomph!" 

 

 

 

Jiyong stuff a chicken in my mouth.

 

 

 

"Yerrhasgl--!" (you rascal) I can only utter before I finally succumb to hunger and slowly chomp the fried chicken. 'Hm. Delicious.'

 

 

 

Jiyong smiles at this. "Yeah, yeah, that's good. Eat and be a good girl, maid." then hand me another fried chicken.

 

 

 

I automatically snatch it from him and chomp on it shamelessly. Yeah, yeah, I know I look like an animal right now and seems to forget his sins. But at least, am still glaring at him with contempt while eating the chicken.

 

 

 

Tired of glaring at the smug Jiyong, I finally take notice of where we are. We are in a small well-lit room equipped with lots of analougues and things I don't even know but I'm sure I have seen them somewhere else before. And it seems like I was resting on the only couch in the room when I died of shock earlier. It is a very comfortable couch to sit at and smells good too. I bet this cost thousands dollars just by sitting at it. And seems like the other decorations in the room cost a lot too. 'Rich bastards.'

 

 

 

"Where are we?" I finally ask Jiyong after swallowing my food.

 

 

 

Jiyong wipes my mouth with his hand, and with the mere touch of his thumb on my lips, it made me automatically blush. 'Oh boy.' Jiyong smirks at this. He clearly knows his effect on me. Damn.

 

 

 

"My studio." Jiyong answers simply.

 

 

 

I puff my bangs at this. Yeah, right. It's a music studio. I think Park Bom brought me to one of these music studio rooms before. I don't remember but the idea of music made me back to a realization. 

 

 

 

I look at Kwon Jiyong straight with accusing eyes now. "G-dragon, huh'" 

 

 

 

Jiyong's playful looks turns serious at this as he meets my eyes. He notes my tone too. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, maid." Jiyong sighs, and sounded apologetic it kind of surprises me.

 

 

Apologetic Jiyong is rare. But yeah he has tons of explanation to give me. He owes me one. 

 

 

 

'How could he...?' I didn't notice tears are starting to swell up my eyes now. I feel like the most important person in my life right now just betrays me. He is G-Dragon, and he kept it from me.

 

 

 

I drop my hand holding the fried chicken. I don't have appetite to eat anymore. 'How could he hide it from me? Hide the fact that he is BIG in the industry. I even call him lazy and jobless multiple times too before. Argh. Fate must be toying at me.' Never did Jiyong defended him self from my accusations before except his constant 'I am rich, I can afford anything' reason of his. Grr. Kwon Jiyong. He must be laughing at my expense now.

 

 

 

"W-Why?" I crack my voice asking this.  I feel the energy draining at me again. 'Why you didn't tell me? Don't you trust me?' is what I wanted to ask. 

 

 

 

Jiyong sighs again and wipes the tears on my eyes. Oh God, I didn't even notice I'm already crying.

 

 

 

"Before I explain everything to you, babe. Let me scold you first." his tone turn a bit colder.

 

 

 

I gape at this. The nerve! I'm about to open my mouth and ready to throw spicey words on him of why he's the one scolding now and not me when Jiyong suddenly leans down and kisses me on the lips, surprising me.

 

 

 

The surprise is quick as I closes my eyes instantly. Oh God. Why do I give up easily.

 

 

 

Kisses in the middle of an 'about' argument should be illegal. It's so unfair. I melt to his kisses too quickly. I admit it. Damn. Where are the curses I'm about to hurl at him when Jiyong can just shut me up with his mouth. I easily weakens at this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter