The Fight

Dara, The Chambermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I  am so exhausted already when I came back in the apartment. I didn't know that having a full packed schedule can be so tiring. It's beyond tiring for my bones! 


 

Bom's MV shooting really consumes almost half of my strength. No one warned me that music video shooting will be such a pain of a job to do. Huhuhu, I thought I would gave up back there but everytime I think of Bom and on how she was so excited about me having a part in her music, it was enough for me as a motivation to stay there and not give up. Though, Bom was not there personally to cheer me up but by just thinking of her and her goals for me motivates me already.

 

 

But still, it was sooooo tiring! It's beyond my imaginations.


 

The director would repeatedly ordered me this, ordered me that, pose this here, pose this there, act this, act that, over and OVER AGAIN!


 

That I am seriously thinking that the director is doing it ON PURPOSE!


 

Though, the director also looked guilty too while keeping his continuos orders on me doing different stuffs for him. Like he was only forced to do it. Like it is hard for him too! Huh! I am the one who should feel that way, not the other way around!


 

And what's worst? To just find out that I only have five-seconds appearance in the music video! After all those hardworks! WAAAAA! Where is the justice in there? Huh?! After all my hardwork.


 

"I hate you. You are so mean." I remembered I told the director after the shoot. I really cannot help my self to say it back then. I'm into verge of crying too.


 

The director extremely looked apologetic at me. "Believe me, Sandara-ssi, when I say I really didn't mean it." he then glanced at the security cameras on the studio ceilings too. 


 

I frowned at this immediately. "Yeah, I don't believe it."


 

The director looked back at me. He then sighed. "I got orders, that's why. I'm extremely sorry." he even bowed at me ninety-degrees much to my surprise.


 

"W-wait!" I tried to stop the director but he already left me. I looked confused after then.


 

Why would the director tell that to me? Got orders from whom? And what kind of order too? To bully me? But just for the director to apologize to me after?


 

I frowned at this as I just bid my farewell to the other staff there too who also looked apologetic to me. They even bowed at me respectfully in return. Act I don't usually get before when I'm still a starlet.


 

Drained out, I went home.


 

Just to find out I am reaaaallllly worn out. I am beyond exhausted.


 

I want to skip meals and just dive on my bed. Yes, my bed. I start to walk towards my room and really about to sleep when I remember something. 

 


"Argh." I groan inside as I quickly look for my phone. I have to charge my phone first.


 

My phone is just starting to charge when it immediately rings after. I close my eyes at this. As much as I want to talk to Kwon Jiyong right now, I really don't want to. I'm so tired to talk and bicker with him. But I still have a feeling that Jiyong won't like it when I don't answer his calls.


 

Forced, I press the answer button. "Yes...?" I answer, tiredly.


 

"Ya!" Jiyong immediately shouts on the other line. "Why aren't you answering my calls, huh, maid?"


 

I lay on my bed and let the softness of it relax my body. "Uh...huh." I answer, incoherently, closing my eyes. I then groan. "Don't nag me, Jiyong. I'm tired today." when I remember something, I open my eyes immediately. I am in serious mode now. "Hey, Jiyong, why did you hang up my call earlier, huh? Why are you busy?" I ask in an accusing tone.


 

I didn't hear any response after. My head boils at this.


 

"YA! Answer me!" I'm now angry. Aisht, if only I can see him face to face.


 

"None of your business." Jiyong answers cockily after.


 

My blood pressure immediately rises at this. "None of my business? NONE OF MY BUSINESS, jerk?" I'm now really angry and this guy picks the wrong time on annoying me as my body is not only dead tired but I'm also not in my best mood. I can eat him whole.


 

Jiyong clicked his tongue. "You are the one nagging here." he says, boredly. "Anyways, you have to do something for me."


 

I'm still not calming down. "What?!" I snap.


 

"Throw the amateur's CD in your window right now." he orders in that familiar oh-so authoritative tone.


 

I look confused at this. "What are you talking ab--"


 

"Stop pretending you don't know, Dara." Jiyong cuts coldly.


 

I open my mouth in disbelieve at this. "I really don't know what you're talking about. I don't have a CD in my ba--" I remember Kris's CD he gave to me earlier. I widen my eyes at this. "Kris!" I gasp, astonished. "How did you even know that?" How did this jerk knows I possessed a CD from an amateur band?


 

I can imagine Jiyong smirking right now. "I have eyes everywhere watching you, babe. Now, throw that CD out of your room. Now."


 

Jiyong is really impossible. How can he just ordered me like that too? Like I am his maid!


 

'Well, you were his maid before this, remember?' my mind sarcastically reminds.


 

I heave a deep sigh at this as I try to calm my nerves. Kris's CD is not the issue here anymore BUT my EGO!


 

"It's mine. I won't throw it just because you asked me. And stop asking me. I'm not your maid anymore." I told him, trying to sound cold. This jerk is being too much I want to bite him whole now. I'm gritting in annoyance because of his uncaring attitude and that cockiness. Argh, I just want to bite him.


 

"Well, you are my girlfriend." Jiyong simply stated in a cold tone like it will solve everything.


 

I inwardly gasp at this as my cheeks instantly warms too. Of course, I am his girlfriend and he is my boyfriend. 'This is your chance, Dara.' I must make it official now too. 'What?' Now or never. 'How can this jerk easily shifted my moods?' I wonder that.


 

I clear my throat. "Yes, I'm your girlfriend--" gosh, that takes so much courage from me andd I'm dying with giddiness. Kyahh! "--but that doesn't mean you can just enjoy on bossying me around--" I realize something. "--without actually facing me!"


 

Jiyong chuckles a little at this. "So, you want to be bossy-ed around when I'm with you?" he teases. He's back with his playful tone again.


 

I sigh at this. This guy is so good twisting my words. "I didn't mean it that way." I say, weakly, as I now massage my temple. I'm out of words now too.


 

Jiyong laughs on the other line again. C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter