The Script

Dara, The Chambermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The very cute banner above is created by NANA. Thank you so much! Dara the Alice Maid uniform kyaa!/huggsss/

 

 

 

 

 

The next day I am being inexplicably cheerful. I can feel this big goofy smile on my lips I'm sure wouldn't disappear soon. I can also feel my warm cheeks right now. There is also glow in my eyes. I can see them sparkling on the window's reflection of myself. Oh gosh, I'm such in a good mood.


 

I continue to vacuum the carpet inside the apartment still with this silly smile. I know, I know, I look so foolish right now, smiling on my self with NO ONE else in the room but I am really just happy today. And I know WHY this time!


 

Okay, aside for being a full-pledged actress on the go FINALLY and it's gonna happen tomorrow, my heart has been so giddy to finally be in the right track since last night too.


 

'I miss you, babe. I can't wait to see you soon.'


 

Kyahhh!! I can't wait to see Kwon Jiyong too. It's so nice to be in love. I stop. 


 

IN LOVE?


 

Sighhh, yes, I am falling in love with that jerk, my previous boss, the brute of a monster slash my master Kwon Jiyong. And I can't wait to finally tell him personally about my feelings too. Kyahh!!


 

'How about the chicken?'


 

I frown immediately. Yeah, that brute needs to explain that controversial kiss to me too. In FULL details. There should be NO details left untold and NO actions left not confessed. He chose to be WITH me then he just have to accept this jealous side of me. Jiyong is my first boyfriend, afterall.


 

Wait. Are we really boyfriend & girlfriend now? Are Sandara & Jiyong finally happening now? Because that wasn't clear to me.


 

But the brute already asked me if I can be his girlfriend.


 

GASP


 

Oh, gosh.


 

And I DID NOT answer him YES! Yet!


 

Oh, God. I bit my lips. But we are already exchanging sweet words and he already gave me gifts too. That speaks volume already.


 

I glance on the bundle of brand new designer clothes scattered on my bed. In fact, Jiyong's gift was too much.


 

My shoulders drop when I realize something. And I did not give Kwon Jiyong anything YET. Plus I am not really the type of girlfriend who can just express sweet words to her 'first' boyfriend. With these thinkings, I begin to panic.


 

Holy goat, how can I even say the ILY words in front of Kwon Jiyong's face without being laugh at? That jerk will probably laugh at me before I can even start!


 

Grr, this is more frustrating than I ever imagine.


 

I weakly sit down on the sofa as I turn off the vacuum cleaner and stare without actually watching the current television show airing on the TV right now.


 

"...I love you, oppa..."


 

I choke when I hear that. I even cough. I give the TV a scandalaous look. What the heck was that?


 

I now stare, with goosebumps all over my body, at the scene currently playing on the TV right now.


 

Gosh, how can the girl on the TV tell that without blushing tenfold after saying it? It's obviously lies. That's simply disgusting! Ew.


 

I increase the volume as I interestingly watch the scene on the current show now.


 

"I can't live without you, oppa..."


 

I cringe.


 

"I can't live without you too, jagiya. You are my sun and moon."


 

I cringe even more.


 

"Let's be together forever and ever, oppa..."


 

"Ye--"


 

OFF


 

I quickly drop the remote. I got to stop there before I vomit here.


 

I then cup my head with my arms. "This is hopeless." I feel like the world has crushing me right now. What am I doing, in the first place? Why am I acting like a scaredy prebuscent teenage girl who cannot confess to her crush right now? I just have to say I love you to Kwon Jiyong to seal our relationship then my dilemma is gonna be over next. Simple!

 


"But not!" I whine loudly. 


 

I turn on the TV again and study the sweet scenes in the drama next. Before, I don't have any problem watching these kind of scenes BUT after I realize that I am finally in love and soon will be saying these cringy words too and it's gonna be 'soon', I have a problem with the words suddenly. Sigh.


 

I'm dead. I have so many capricious in this relationship. And I and Kwon Jiyong are not even official yet. I am only overreacting. I'm such a drama queen.


 

I watch the program again. Though not in love, the actors on the show smoothly delivered their sweet lines on each other without throwing up after. 


 

"Why?" I actually wonder.


 

'That's what you called acting, idiot.'


 

What? Then an invisible bulb enlighten my head. That's it!


 

The actors can deliver those lines even if it's lies because they are just acting! It's simply talent. And I have a talent in acting too! I am even a blossoming actress in this generation soon too. Gosh, why I only think of this now?


 

I quickly search for a paper and a pen and immediately write my script there. Yes, I need a script. And I secretly promise to Kwon Jiyong, I will be the best actress he will ever sees when I deliver these lines with beyond conviction in front of his face when we meet again.


 

My script goes like this,

 

 

Dara: Jiyong-ah, I have to tell you something.

Jiyong: (he will probably say something that will annoy me so I have to prepare my smile nevertheless. I MUST not let the jerk ruin my moment.)

Dara: I love you, oppa... (make googoo eyes)

Jiyong: (he will pretend he didn't hear me and he will ask me to say it again being the jerk that he is.)

Dara: (PLEASE don't blush this time, Dara. You already expect to say this TWICE.) I love you, Kwon Jiyong. I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

Jiyong: (I'm sure he will laugh loud in this part)

Dara: (Grab him and kiss him hungrily on the mouth to shut him out. Make sure he will be speechless after too.)

 

 

CUT!

 

 

Expected retakes = 0 Consistency rate = 10/10 Acting Skill rate = 10/10 

No room for mistake.

 

PROJECT TITLE: Sandara Park to Kwon Jiyong Love Confession

 

Written by Sandara Park

Directed by Sandara Park 

 

 

 

I smile at my finished script. Sighhh, I can breath properly from now onwards. Afterall, I have this weapon prepared already. I can guarantee my self now that I won't be awkward once I tell my lines to Kwon Jiyong. 


 

Ha, ha, I'm such a genius. I'm so proud of my self.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter