The Decision

Dara, The Chambermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Thank you for the banner XhaM18_InSaneMind and you really find time. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

 

 

 

 

 

It's already two o'clock in the morning and I'm still wide awake. I keep on thrashing on my bed, forcing my self to sleep. But nah. I still cannot sleep.

 

 

I blink my eyes. Yes, all I do aside from turning left then right is to blink my eyes.


 

I sigh. "This ." I mumble afterwards.


 

I stare on my quarter's wall, and for the nth time. I have to think of something aside from 'that' so I can still call my self human.


 

But my mind always drift to 'that' AND it's making me crazy. Literally.


 

"Dara, be strong." See? I'm talking to my self now. "I know your heart is breaking right now." I stop. My heart is breaking? I open my mouth to deny that but just to close it again. "Yeah." I finally admit, weakened at my admission. "And you let the jerk play your heart." my eyes gets misty again remembering the 'kiss'. I wail now as my tears bursts like a dam instantly just thinking about that KISS.


 

"I hate you jerk!" I shouted in the silent night. I don't care if I can wake up the maids or even the horses in this mansion for my wailing. But I need to cry to ease the heavy feelings I felt inside.


 

And Bom's not here to console me too!


 

I widen my eyes. Bom! Right! I need to talk Bom! I look around. "Where's my phone?" my shoulders drop immediately. Of course, I don't have a phone. My brute of a monster crushed it on my first day being his maid. ARGH! How can I forget that!


 

Am I having too much googoo eyes whenever I'm with Kwon Jiyong to actually forgot his mischiefs towards ME?


 

I stop. "What's googoo eyes?" I ask myself. I sigh in the end. "This is terrible. I'm always talking to my self."


 

I look around my quarters. I will miss this place. I'm going to leave tomorrow already, my last day, and I won't be seeing the people in this mansion again too. I won't be seeing the nice Minzy, strict Madame Juri, and even my own master Kwon Jiyong ever again. I sneer. "And I'll make sure I won't see him again. Hmp!" Jiyong is such a traitor! I hate him.


 

I scowl. Duh, Dara. Jiyong is not a traitor because there's never between Dara & Jiyong in the first place.


 

I frown. "Shut up, brain. You're making it worse."


 

And I can actually imagine my brain smirking. 'Why don't you leave then?'


 

I stop. Yeah, why dont I leave then? Like, right now.


 

I drop my gaze as I feel sad again at this thinking. Earlier, after the 'incident' of me running crying back in my quarters, I cannot bring my self to face Kwon Jiyong again. I just couldn't AFTER I realize I actually 'love' the brute. Yeah, I love him. I won't be a hypocrite anymore.


 

I don't believe in a whirlwind romance (in my part only) but almost two weeks being with Kwon Jiyong, I do now. And those days were only filled with our bickerings too. Can you believe that? Love-hate relationship, anyone?


 

I sigh. Then I asked Minzy to tell Kwon Jiyong that I cannot entertain his needs because I'm not feeling well. AND I actually hope Kwon Jiyong would visit to check me but no, he didn't. And I learned from Minzy that Kwon Jiyong is busy talking seriously with his 'chicken' visitor! Argh, I now hate chickens! And I hate Kwon Jiyong more! And let's add my pathetic self too! 


 

I sigh sadly again. "I really don't matter to that jerk." And that's the perfect reason why I need to leave soon. And it's gonna be now.


 

With minimal strength, I stand up and grab my luggage and just pick my things inside the room randomnly and stuffed them inside my bags. I have to leave now while I can. I will leave in the sunrise. And making it sure Kwon Jiyong don't see me leaving. That guy always wakes up late. I sigh. I'm finally leaving. And it's gonna be today. There's no point waiting for tomorrow.


 

"For there's no tomorrow waiting for me." I look at my self in the mirror inside the room. "That's a good punch up line, Dara." 


 

I scowl. Argh, I hate dramas.


 

--

 

 

"Noona?"


 

I look down and find the twins, Deuk and Don, looking up at me. Wonders in their wide eyes as they see me with my luggages. 'Argh.' I didn't even notice them approaching immediately. I think I'm busy spacing out, that's why. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter