The Concert

My Dream Came True~!

2PM CONCERT
 

Suhee and I went to 2PM’s concert in New York and they had this raffle thing so Suhee and I entered it. It was for meeting up with 2PM and then having a free audition. We’re in the midst of dancing, cheering, and fangirling over 2PM until the raffle session came. Junsu picked one and Wooyoung picked one too. They were only allowed to pick 2 from the buckets of names they had and it was overflowing!

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH!

Taecyeon was telling Junsu and Wooyoung to hurry up and announce who got picked. Junsu ended up picking me and Wooyoung picked Suhee’s name. We were called up on stage and the body guards helped us up onto the stage to be meet the boys of 2PM! I got stage fright and Suhee wasn’t. Then, Nichkhun asked us to introduce ourselves. So then when we had to introduce ourselves.. Suhee said who she was and all… Then it was my turn but I was stuttering until Junsu saw me stuttering and he held onto my hand and that's when I suddenly heard his soft, singingly, beautiful voice telling me, “Everything will be ok! Come on tell us about yourself! :)". After he told me, I felt like I was being myself once again, and so while he still held my hand, I told them about myself.

After that, we were told to watch by backstage. Junsu caught my eyes once again and he winked at me, focusing on their performance afterwards. While I was fangirling again, Suhee started to feel her heart beating really fast when looking at Wooyoung. *SHE FELL IN LOVE!!* Soon later, we kept on cheering for them and yelling their fanchants. ^^

BREAK TIME!!

They came to us and that time we all got close to each other. We were talking about each other, and even if it was a short period of time, which was like 2~3 hours, we became really close. So then we got invited to their after party which was tomorrow! Junsu kept on holding my hand while we talked. It was nice to have him hold my hand; I never thought that this would ever happen haha. I suddenly look over to Suhee, and she looked like she was having fun with Wooyoung! I'm so proud of Suhee haha.. As the time ran, they had to go back on stage for their finale!

FINALE!!

For their finale, they sang “Only You” and the guys called us over on the stage. We didn't want to because we didn't want to upset our fellow Hottests. But then, Junsu and Wooyoung came backstage to where we were and they suddenly grapped our hands and gave us microphones that they were given to give to us… And then finally BAM! The guys and we were singing to “Only You”. During this, Junsu’s and my voice became harmonized. I thought to myself how I couldn't believe that this was actually happening in real life! Like WHOA! I'm singing along with my bias of 2PM. <3 As always, Wooyoung was running around the stage high fiving the Hottests, leaving Suhee and Nichkhun. They were having fun while singing along. But then Chansung noticed Wooyoung getting jealous and so then whispered to him to go to Suhee. Nichkhun obviously knew what was up and started high fiving the fans, leaving Suhee alone with Junho. But then Junho then left as Wooyoung then sang with Suhee. They sounded great together as well :P Then we bowed at the crowd and went backstage again.

AFTER THE CONCERT

The guys and we exchanged phone numbers with each other. When Suhee and I were going back to our hotel in NY, Junsu was texting JYP saying that he should hold an audition. He was being obvious to which he wanted Dawon to be his colleague and maybe more :) (He fell in love with her <3). JYP then accepted and said that he would see tomorrow at the after party for their concert. JYP knew that the boys would make sure to invite the girls to it, even though he didn't know who it would end up being. When 2PM entered their hotel room, they went straight to bed since they were exhausted. But instead of going to bed like the other members, Junsu and Wooyoung immediately texted me and Suhee.

THE NEXT DAY

Junsu and Wooyoung got their casual clothes on as well as the other boys. The other boys were all dressed when Junsu and Wooyoung was reminded that they were supposed to pick Dawon and Suhee up. Luckily, when they texted each other last night, they were the next door to their hotel room. Being excited as always, Wooyoung kept jumping up and down. On the other hand, Dawon and Suhee were anxious on what to wear. But eventually, they found really cute casual dresses that they brought to NY with them. When they finished dressing up and getting their hair ready, Wooyoung knocked on the door, and so did Junsu. When Suhee opened the door, Dawon and Suhee both felt their faces getting red. They didn't think that they were ready to go out with them. Junsu and Wooyoung just wore t-shirts and jeans but they looked more amazing. Junsu noticed the awkwardness and came to Dawon and said "Hey, you look cute today ;)" Dawon blushed at this comment. Junsu, noticing that, made a cute chuckle. Wooyoung noticed that and just dragged Suhee; meanwhile, Junsu just held Dawon's hand when Dawon allowed him too.