1

A sticky situation

 

“Eunsoo I have to do something first before I go there. Is that okay?”

“It’s okay but what about the others? Where are they?”

“Mei is on her way. And I’ll wait for Soyul because she had to do an errand for her mother before coming there.”

“Okay Yoonjin. Be careful on your way to the studio later.”

“Yes I will. Oh and I almost forgot. The guys are also on their way to the studio now. You can start practicing with them if they arrive earlier than us.” And with that the call ended.

  

You were the first to arrive at the dance studio where the four of you will practice with Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Xuimin and Sehun. You 8 were grouped to perform for an event at school. And since you were first, you decided to perform the whole dance even though you were alone so you could remember the steps.

Then someone came in to the room.

“Hey there.”

“Oh hey Baekhyun. Where are the other?”

“They said they wanted to get something to eat before they go to practice.”

“Do you think they’ll take a while?”

“I don’t think so. They know that you girls will be first to arrive so they don’t want to delay the practice too long.”

“Well that’s good. But since they are still not here would you care to practice with me?”

“Sure.”

 

You and Baekhyun started practicing the dance. Now that you’re warmed up you stopped dancing and thought about the other members. They were taking longer than what you thought. But you let it slide and just waited for them.

Baekhyun on the other hand continued dancing. But he was kind of struggling on the steps.

“Do you need help?”

“Yeah. I can’t quite get this part here.”

“Well you just do this and then this.” You did the steps slower than usual. “Did you get it?”

"Like this?” he did the steps the same way you did.

“Yeah like that. You just do the same but make it faster.”

“Thanks for the help Eunsoo.”

“No problem. Do you need help on the other parts of the dance?”

“I still can’t get the timing for the part where we have to turn.”

He awkwardly did the part he was saying. You tried hard not to laugh at him.

“Don’t laugh at me. It frustrates me that I can’t get it right.”

“I didn’t laugh.”

“You were gonna laugh. But you tried not to.”

“You said it yourself. I didn’t laugh. I’m innocent.” You laughed at his reaction. He looked so cute when he’s like that.

“Well the least you can do is help me do it better.”

"Fine I’ll help you. I wouldn’t want you to look like that when we perform that at school. You’ll be the laughing stock of the whole school if that happens.”

You start to dance the part Baekhyun was talking about. After doing it at normal speed, you did it a bit slower so he could follow you.

“It’s just that simple. Do you get it now?”

“Not quite yet. I still can get the timing for the turn.”

“This turn?” You did the turn that was in your dance.

But as you did the turn, you got out balanced and fell. You were so surprised for the fall that you closed your eyes. When you opened your eyes you were surprised to see that Baekhyun was on top of you. You didn’t know that he fell along with you.

 

 

Meanwhile…

“We got too carried away with eating. We didn’t notice the time. What would the girl’s reaction to our tardiness?” Xiumin asked as they were running to the studio.

 

They forgot about the practice because they were talking about things while they were eating and took too much time.

“Oh no. They might kill us for this!” Sehun said with worry.

“I don’t think they’ll be that mad about it. They don’t get angry easily.” Kyungsoo said confidently.

As they were nearing the dance studio, they saw Mei who was just about to go in the studio.

“Hey is that Mei? Is she just arriving at the dance studio?” Sehun said.

 “Mei!” Xiumin shouted as loud as he can.

Mei stopped just before she was going inside. “Oh there you are guys. Why were you running?”

“We thought we were late for the practice today. So we ran to the studio.”

Mei laughed at them. “I just got here. Yoonjin and Soyul are still not here because they had something to do before the practice so they’ll be a bit late today.”

“So we ran for nothing?” Xiumin asked Mei, kind of frustrated.

“Hyung was too excited to go to practice. Now we’re so tired from running.”

“I knew it! We didn’t have to be too worried about it.” Kyungsoo assured the other two.

“Well I think you guys should already go in to rest a bit. You’re all tired from running. Wait, where’s Baekhyun?”

 “We sent Baekhyun hyung to the studio first. He didn’t want to eat anymore so he went first.”

“I think he might be there. And he might be sleeping there now.” Envious Xiumin said, still breathing hard from all the running.

“Enough of that guys. We should get inside now so you can rest before Yoonjin and Soyul arrive.”

The four of them went inside the studio together. When they reached the room where they’ll practice they were surprised by what they saw.

 

Mei opened the door and gasped. She saw Eunsoo lying on the floor and Baekhyun on top of her.

Xiumin peeked a little on the door “Oops. I think we were interrupting a moment here.”

“Why what happened hyu…oh okay…” Sehun said after seeing what happened.

“I didn’t know Baekhyun could do that. I know he’s fast but not that fast.” Kyungsoo said loud enough that even Baekhyun heard it.

“It’s not what you think. We were dancing and when Eunsoo turned, she got out balanced and we fell and….”

Xiumin pushed the door open and went in “Baekhyun you don’t need to explain. We know what you mean.” He laughed after saying it.

Baekhyun quickly stood up and then helped Eunsoo stand up. They were both embarrassed and they can’t look at each other.

“Hyung, why are you blushing?” Sehun asked Baekhyun when he approached them.

“Shut up, Sehun”

“What happened, Eunsoo? Why were you like that? And why are you blushing?”

“What Baekhyun said was true. We just fell when I did the turn. And I’m not blushing.”

“You obviously are blushing. Your cheeks are so red.” Mei laughed quietly only Eunsoo and Mei could hear it.

“Shut up, Mei. Don’t you tell this to Yoonjin and Soyul later okay?”

“Nope. I’ll tell them later. I can’t let them be clueless of what happened.”

“Why what happened?” Yoonjin asked as she heard what Mei said.

“Baekhyun and Eunsoo were…..”

“Hahahaha Mei. You’re really funny. Now let’s stop this and start practicing shall we?” Eunsoo covered Mei’s mouth before she finished her sentence.

The three guys laughed at what was happening. They can’t help but laugh at both Baekhyun and Eunsoo especially after they were caught like that.

“Well Yoonjin and Soyul will know about it later. But for now we could tease Baekhyun for what happened a while ago.”  

“Hyung please don’t….”

“I’ll think about it.” Xiumin laughed at how Baekhyun looked like. He was begging him not to tell Yoonjin and Soyul about it and to stop teasing him about what they saw.