1

When Jungkook confesses his feelings

“5 6 7 8. Did you get it?” Jungkook asked after demonstrating the steps.

“Can you repeat it one last time?”

He chuckled. “This is already the third time I showed the steps.”

“I keep getting confused by the last part.”

“So let’s go over the steps slowly.”

The dance I was practicing was for our class. Each of us had to partner up with one another and choreograph a dance. The partner with the best dance will have a chance to perform in the school’s festival. And performing at the festival is a big kind of a big thing to every student.

“Now did you get it?”

“Yeah a bit.” I danced the steps he taught.

“Good. I knew you were a good dancer. I’m lucky you’re my partner.”

“Thanks for the compliment. But I’m luckier because you’re my partner.”

We laughed as we both finished complimenting each other. He continued teaching me the next steps for the choreography.

  

 

After 4 hours of practice we were already so exhausted that we were lying at the floor.

“I’ve never been this tired in a while. Kookie can we end practice here? I really had enough already.” I was trying hard to catch my breath as I asked him.

“Yeah we could end practice here. We’re almost half way of the choreography. You’re a fast leaner so we can finish the choreography earlier.” He stood up and smiled that adorable smile of his.

 When he smiles like that girls can’t help but fall for him. And I was not an exception. When I saw his smile, I couldn’t help but stare. Then he suddenly looked at me. I turn my head to the side. He chuckled, obviously because he caught me staring at him. I was really embarrassed. I wish I was not here.

He reached out his hand to me. “Come on let’s call it a day.”

I took his hand. He pulled me up suddenly that caused me to lose my balance.

“Woah. I’m sorry. I didn’t know I pulled you too hard.”

“it’s okay Jungkook. Luckily you were there to catch me.”

“Well I wouldn’t want something bad to happen to my partner.”

 

 

After 2 months.. 

(the day that the whole class was waiting for, the presentation of dances)

 

Mr. Kim stood up from his seat to give a few word before we start.

“It’s been 2 months since I gave you this project and now you’ll all present your choreographies to me. We have a panel here to judge your dances. Each of them will give you a grade and the average of their scores will be your final score. And with this we will begin the presentation of dances.”

One by one the partners were called. Every time a name was called I would be nervous. I saw Jungkook look at me from the corner of my eye. He looked kinda worried so I faced him.

“Are you okay?” he asked after turning to him,

“I’m nervous Jungkook. My heart is beating so fast. I don’t know what to do. What if I mess up? What if I forget the steps? What if…”

Then I felt someone hold my hand. I looked at the hand and saw that it was Jungkook who held my hand.

“Calm down. I’m nervous too. You won’t forget the steps. We’ve been practicing for this for 2 months and I know how good you are. You can do it. And you can rely on me because we are partners. That’s why I’m here. So calm down and trust me okay?”

He looked at me and smiled. He really knew how to comfort a girl. He was still holding my hand when we heard his name. and that was the signal that it was our turn.

“Come on. It’s already our turn.” He pulled me up and stepped up front still holding my hand.

Here goes nothing…” I thought to myself as we were infront of the judges.

 

 

“Now that everyone is done dancing, we will be talking to decide the winer. You can have a break for 15 minutes.” Mr. Kim informed everyone.

Everyone was going out of the room but I was too preoccupied that I didn’t notice that Jungkook was talking to me.

“Hey you alright?”

He snapped his fingers in front of my face and made me flinch. As I faced the direction where the snap was, I was shocked to see Jungkook so upclose. We stared at each other for a few second before realizing what was happening. I suddenly stood up and walked out the room. I went straight to the restroom and looked at the mirror.

GADD I’M SO RED!! UGGGGHHH..why did he have to be that close? We almost kis…NO!! I CAN’T THINK OF THAT!! SO MANY GIRLS WOULD BE MAD AT ME IF THAT HAPPENED. AND IT COULD BE THE END OF ME -_- . Okay calm down. At least nothing happened. You’re still safe. Now comeback to the room and let’s hear the results.

“We’re now done deliberating the results. There will be two runner ups and one final winner. The three will all have a chance to dance at the school festival. But the winning partners will have two dances at the school’s festival. So without further ado, we will announce the winners.”

As Mr. Kim was finishing his speech, I felt Jungkook hold my hand.

“Win or lose it’s alright because I know we did our best.”

“Thank you Jungkook. Thank you for putting up with me for 2 months. I’m sorry for all the problem I gave you.”

 “It was a pleasure to be your partner for 2 months. I really enjoyed our time together. I wish it would never end. I wish that you and I would be toge…”

He was cut short because of the cheering of the class.

“What were you saying Jungkook?”

“I said…”

“And the winners are Jeon Jungkook and Lee Choeun!!”

We were both shocked that we won. We didn’t really expected to win. We looked at each other and smiled. All our hard work finally paid off.

“ We knew you’d win!”   “You two were really the best!!”  “Your chemistry was the best!”

The whole class was cheering for us as we walked towards Mr. Kim. I accepted the award and said thank you. The class started to cheer again after we received our award. Jungkook and I were really shocked that we were speechless.

 

After the panellist and Mr. Kim left the room, Jungkook approached me.

“Uhmmm…can we talk first before you leave?”

“Sure. What do you want to talk about?”

“Can we talk about it outside?” Then he led me out the room.

“What is it Jungkook?”

“Uhhhhmmm…well I was saying that..”

His face was getting red and he was starting to stutter.

“What is it Jungkook?”

“Uhhhmm…I know tht we’ve only known each other for 2 months but I’ve been watching you since the start of classes. I wanted to be friends with you but whenever I try to approach you I would always hesitate and miss my chance to introduce myself. But thanks to this project we got close.”

“Why would you be shy to approach me?”

“Because…”

“Don’t be shy Jungkook. We’ve already been together for 2 months. You don’t have to be shy around me. So what were you saying?” I smiled so he would be less nervous.

And then he caught me off guard. He suddenly kissed me on the lips. It was short but I totally blanked out after the sudden kiss.

“I like you. Since the first time I saw you. And with this project, it just made me like you more because we had our first interaction and…”

I caught him off guard when I suddenly hugged him cutting his sentence “I like you too Jungkook”

I felt my cheeks turning red from all that’s happening then just when I thought it wouldn’t get better, I felt Jungkook wrap his arms around me.

“This just makes my day. I never knew we felt the same. So does this mean that we’re together?”

I smiled and nodded. He hugged me tighter and then we heard cheers from the hallway and inside the room. Apparently our classmates saw what happened. We were embarrassed but who cares as long as we’re happy.

 

 

Who knew that dancing would be the way for us to be together?  :)