Unexpected Friend

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Hey, Hey!! I heard that you guys were somewhat dying to know who the person was. But let me tell you ... It's the exact opposite of what you guys all thought :P.

Anyway, I just wanted to list one thing:

This color represent Minyoung/your voice in your head (not your thoughts, but like your conscience :) ). Arasso? :D Or is it Arraso ... either way you guys got it right? :D

_________________________________________

Chapter 9

"Tell me what happened now."

I grabbed the cloth and started wiping my tears away. "W-what are you doing here ... Jiyong?"

Jiyong sat next to me and shrugged. "I was just walking by here and happened to find you crying here. Now tell me ... What happened? I'm your teacher, and I'm generally concern."

I sniffed and shook my head. "Nothing. I don't really want to bother my stuff to you, especially when you're teacher. Because I know that it's your duty to report it to someone and I don't want you to."

Jiyong was quiet for a while then he said, "Then how about you tell me as ... a friend? Not as a student."

I looked at him. *As a friend? Could I really consider him as a friend?* "Wait, as a friend? We don't know each other on a friend level, only as a teacher-student level."

"Well ... Fine, since you won't tell me let's get to know each other." He took out his hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kwon Jiyong. I'm a teacher at SM High. I hope we can be good friends."

I looked at his hand then back at him. All of a sudden I started laughing. I couldn't help it. There was just something so funny about this situation. I was crying before, but now here's my teacher who wants to be my friend. It was so ... weird.

I shook his hand and smiled, after my laughing died down. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Lee Minyoung and I attend the school of SM High. I hope we can be good friends too."

Jiyong smiled. "And to prove I can be a good friend, I will listen to your problems. Do you have any right now?"

I bit my lips. *Can I really trust him?*

*Trust him* A voice said in my head.

*Woah, when did I have a voice in my head?*

*Since the day you first met Kibum.*

*Oh yeah ... that's right. Well you think I should?*

*Yes, trust him.*

*But what if he tells someone?*

*He won't*

*How do I know? What if he-*

*JUST TRUST HIM!!!*

*Sheez, okay okay calm down. I'm sorry, I'll trust him okay?*

I grabbed Jiyong's hands and held it. He looked at me in confusion. "Promise you won't tell anyone? I'm trusting you and I'm telling you this as a friend. You promise?"

Jiyong nodded slowly. I smiled and released his hands. But I didn't tell him much. "It's just there's this girl whose been harassing me and everything. I think maybe it's because I'm Kibum's slave. But that's all."

I took a deep breath and sighed. I smiled. Even though I didn't tell him the whole story, I felt like my shoulders were released of a heavy burden. I looked up at to see that Jiyong was deep in thoughts then he turned to look at me.

"Why don't you tell Kibum or the others what was happening?"

I thought about it but shook my head. "No ... They don't really care about me, I know that. Besides even if they did it's my problem, but I only told you this  as a friend. Please, please don't tell anyone."

Jiyong gave me a soft smile and patted my head. "You should really think about that choice, but okay ... I won't tell anyone."

After that moment we went back to the class and continued school. I could always feel the stare of the kingkas and the glare of Soomi's in the back of my head. After school was over I started walking home because Kibum told me he had somewhere to go and he didn't have time to drop me off. I was okay with that, I was always walking home anyway.

As I was walking home I suddenly had a bad vibe. I looked around but saw that no one was there, so I shrugged and continued walking ... until I felt my whole body was drenched with water. I was shocked until I heard giggling. I looked up and saw that Soomi was there with some girls and they had a big bucket in their hands. They were all laughing. Soomi smirked at me, dropped a piece of paper, and waved goodbye.

I grabbed the paper and read it.

Stop being Kibum's Slave Or Else I'll Do Something Worse!!

I swallowed hard then ripped up the piece of paper. When I did I cried hard. I didn't want this to ever happen to me, but it has. What did I ever do to deserve this!!?? I just wanted a normal and peaceful life and to get a good job so I didn't have to make my mom work so hard. Why can't I just do that without any complications!?

And as if being poured on by water wasn't enough, it started to rain. I immediately ran for shelter. I stood in front of a store with a roof overhead. My crying hadn't stop and my body was completely cold. I could feel everything nerves of my body shaking and my warm tears falling down from my face. *I can't take this anymore ... I give up already. Nobody can help me with my situation...*

Just as I was about to lose all hope I heard a honk in front of me and saw a white car. The passenger's window rolled down to reveal Jiyong's worried face.

"Hey, what are you doing? Hurry up and get in or you'll get a cold. Come on!"

I sniffed and shook my head. "No it's okay! I don't want to bother you!"

"Hurry up and get in!"

"No it's okay!"

I saw Jiyong sighed and rolled up the passenger's window. I turned away. *I can't bother anyone.* Just as I was sure Jiyong was going to drive I heard the car door open and closed. I turned and saw that he had gotten out of the car and ran over to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me. He opened the passenger's side and pushed me in, then got in through the driver's side.

While all this was happening, I was ... shocked. I didn't expect Jiyong to do this. Especially since he was a teacher. When Jiyong got into the car he glared at me.

"What the heck are you doing saying no?!" He yelled. "Are you trying to get yourself sick so you won't have to face that girl or whoever anymore? You're just going to get people to worry about you even more!"

I blinked at him. *Get people worried about me even more? Who even cares about me?* "Nobody would be worried about me."

Jiyong gave me a 'are-you-kidding-me look' which I would know because Kibum does that a lot. "Are you really that clueless? A lot of people are worried about you. Especially me, because you're the only person who I'm actually trying to be friends with. I don't become friends with my students but ... for some reason I want to be yours..."

"So ... you were really serious back in school?"

Jiyong gave me that look again. "Yes. I rarely make friends, only with those I think is worth knowing. I know we just met each other and all, but trust me when I say that there are people whose worried about you. Now tell me what you were trying to do out there?"

I looked away. "N-nothing ... I just didn't want to bother you..."

"Well you weren't. Now answer me this ... Why were you crying?"

My eyes widened at that question. *How did he know?* "I-I wasn't crying. W-what makes you think that?"

"Because, you looked very depressed. I could tell ... and you're stuttering gave you away. Now tell me, as a friend, what happened."

I stayed quiet. I was debating whether or not I should tell him. When I stayed quiet Jiyong sighed and started the car. "Fine, don't tell me, but at least tell me where you live."

I told him that and we started. On the way there, thoughts kept popping into my head.

*Should I trust him on this? He says that he's my friend, but ... I don't know him well enough as a friend. Besides I'm scared that he'll tell someone, and Soomi will find out and then she'll do something even worse to me! I hate that I'm letting this Soomi girl affect me so much, but ... I never dealt with this type of situation before... So I don't know what to do. Aahh!!! I'm going crazy!*

"We're here." Jiyong said, disturbing my thoughts. I looked out the window and sure enough we were here.

I placed my hand on the doorknob and was about to open the door but something stopped me. For some reason .. I didn't want to leave without telling Jiyong about what happened today. And so I did. I told Jiyong everything, from what Soomi did to me the in the bathroom, to what how I was emotionally tearing apart because of the ordeal.

When I told him everything I took a deep breath and immediately felt myself crying again. I wiped the tears away but they just kept coming back. "I-I'm sorry. I don't mean to break down on you."

All of a sudden I felt Jiyong pull me into his embrace and hugged me, hard. "It's okay," he said, "As a ... friend, I'll be here for you. I know we just met, but somehow, I just kind of want to protect you. So whenever you have something to just let out, or if you need a shoulder to cry on, come to me. I'll help you."

When he said that, I broke down again. I grabbed on to him and cried all my emotions out. All my stress, my anger, sadness, depressing emotions were transformed into tears. After a long while I felt my tears stopping. I let go of him and pulled back to wipe my face dry. I smiled at Jiyong. "T-thank you Jiyong. I'm very... grateful."

Jiyong gave me a soft smile and pat my head. "You're welcome. Don't think of me as a e or anything alright?"

I laughed. "I won't. You're a really great guy Jiyong. Thank you a lot. I'm glad that I can ... confide in you as a friend."

"Of course. But as a friend can I give you an advice?" I nodded. "Stop trying to take everything by yourself. I'm just realizing now, that you probably have many years of sadness all bottled up in you. There are a lot of people who wants to help you. And if I can add another thing. Stop being afraid of Soomi. You have to start standing up for yourself. Once you do ... great things will start to happen."

I smiled at him and nodded. "Okay, thank you Jiyong. Bye."

"Bye."

I got out of the car and walked up to my door. I waved good bye to Jiyong one more time and watched as he drove away. I closed the door behind me as I walked in and leaned against it. *I'm glad I have a friend now ... And he's right about one thing. I have to start standing up for myself... But will great things really start to happen if I do?*

_______________________

Hey!! I bet you guys didn't expect Jiyong huh? :P. Lol sorry if this got you a little bit confused. But just to let you know ... There is no romance between Minyoung/you and Jiyong!! Sorry >.<.

GdragonARen't they both cute!!! <33333333