Getting To Know The Kingkas (Final)

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Hey Hey!! This is Drama153, I just wanted to say thank you to all my new subscribers :). I'm serious, you guys have no idea how happy I am :).

Anyway, ya-da-ya-da-ya-da I don't own the characters, sadly :(. Let's get to know the last two members :).

____________________________

Chapter 6

The day continued on and it felt like it was taking forever. Kibum would always be ordering me to get the kingkas something and if he wasn't all I would do is just sit down. Occasionally my eyes would drift to the arcade games in the room but I dare not ask. Because last thing I want is Kibum teasing me or insulting me.

I sighed and watched as the boys continued to play their ... COD game or whatever it was called. It sounded familiar but I'm really not a video game person. As I was watching I saw one quarter of the screen turn red and saw the 'Game Over' sign. I realized it was Minho who lost as he palced down his controller and gave an irritated look on his face.

"Aw, don't be so sad Minho." Jonghyun snickered. "It's not my fault that you ."

"Yah! I don't, you're just a cheater!" Minho shot back.

"Why would I need to cheat when I got amazing gaming skills?" Jonghyun smirked.

"Amazing gaming skills my ... It doesn't matter, I'll beat  you next time."

"Yah! Bequiet you're ruining my gaming mood!" Kibum shouted.

"I'm gonna beat you Key!" Taemin shouted.

"You wish, maknae!"

"I don't need to!" Taemin stuck his tongue out.

"You're right, because wishing won't help you."

"Wishing won't help either of you." Onew jumped in. "Since I have a good luck charm right here in this room." Onew winked at me real quick and smiled.

I laughed and smiled back at him. I would have never guess the kingkas were like this ... then again I wasn't close with them to begin with. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see that it was Minho.

"Let's go and play some arcade games." He smiled.

I glanced at Key. Minho understood. "Hey Key!"

Kibum didn't answer, he was too busy focusing on the game.

"Key!" Minho yelled again.

"What!?" Kibum yelled back. "Can you not see that I"m trying to play a game here? Are you purposely trying to mess me up? I swear if I lose I'll blame it all on you!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Anyway I'm gonna steal MinYoung for a while okay?"

"Whatever go ahead."

I did a mental 'yes' scream and followed Minho to one of the arcade game. It was House of the Dead 4. Minho handed me one of the game and arc his eyebrow.

"You won't get scared right?"

I grabbed the gun and smirked (this is so addicting!!). "I'm MinYoung, I won't be scared."

Minho smiled. "I hope so."

Minho pressed the start button. We skipped through the introduction and started shooting the zombies. We both were very quick and accurate. We were going through the zombies like it was nothing. Minho chose the way downstairs and we continued from there. A little while later our game characters were suddenly grabbed by a big giant hand. We shaked the gun quickly and were released into a sewer. A big giant ... no-jaw monster showed up and then an information book opened up to tell that the monster's name was the 'Justice' and what it's weakness was. After it closed we immediately aimed for his head/mouth. It didn't take us long to kill it and when we did, we both cheered.

"Whoo! We did it!" I exclaimed.

Minho high-fived me then gave me a smile. "You're pretty good. Have you played this before?"

The game started and I shook my head. "Nope."

About 15 mins. later we broke up through the surface and started encountering zombies who could ride in cars. Is that even possible? We blasted through the bosses one by one as if they were nothing. We were both down to one health when we encountered the last and final boss: The World.

After killing it once I was about to cheer but then I saw that 'The World' revived and came back to life. I gaped. "What the heck?"

All I heard was Minho chuckling then we continued to try and kill 'The World'. When we killed it a second time I was about to cheer again but then it was starting to revive again.

"Okay there is something wrong with this thing." I murmured.

Then all of a sudden the guy character set his PDA off to self-destruction and threw himself at the monster. They both blew up and I almost wanted to cry, because the guy sacrificed his life for humanity. *What a brave person.*

I turned to Minho and sniffed. He looked at me in confusion. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "You were a brave man, Minho. I will always treasure our fights that we had together against the zombies. I hope you're in a better place."

Minho stared at me then broke out into a loud laughter. And I mean he was seriously laughing loud ... I could even see him crying. *DId I say something weird?*

"Wow, what did you do?" Jonghyun said, popping up behind me.

I just scratched my head. "I have no idea."

Jonghyun clapped Minho's back. "Yah! Are you okay? What happened?"

Minho laughing died down but he was still smiling. He took a deep breathe and wiped the tears off his face. "Nothing, nothing." He turned to me. "You are one cool girl. From now on I'll call you Minnie."

He pinched my cheek. I just pouted. "Minnie? I'm not a mouse."

"No, but you're really cute like Minnie."

I looked down as I felt my blush coming. *these rich people are such liars. I'm not cute.*

"Uh- huh... Well It's my turn to hang out with the cutie." Jonghyun said and started pulling me.

"W-wait!" I protested but Jonghyun just kept pulling me. We finally stopped ... in front of the DDR game. My eyes went wide.

Jong hyun smirked. "I saw you looking at this game for a while so I want to see if you were any good on it." He hopped on the stage and motioned me to come on. I did, and Jonghyun started the game. He picked a 180BPM song.

We started dancing to the song. I laughed as we were playing. DDR is my favorite game, I haven't lost so far. And I don't plan to now. When the song was over we looked at our grade. I saw that Jonghyun got a B while I got an ... A. I smiled and started screaming and jumping around.

"I won! Whoo!!" I continued screaming and jumping until I felt a bag of chips hit me in the head.

"Bequiet!" Kibum yelled, glaring at me. "You're throwing me off my game."

I turn my back to him and made an imaginary figure of him and started choking the imaginary figure. I heard someone snickering, I looked up to Jonghyun.

"I know, I know, you want to kill him. But just ignore him for now. Come on let's continue our game." And we did.

6 songs later and I was still beating him. We stopped to take a break. We sat down on the platform and started talking.

"You are some skillful girl." jonghyun complimented then winked. "Just my type."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not interested."

Jonghyun faked a hurt-sad face. "Not interested, you haven't even given me a chance."

"I don't need to to know that I'm not interested in you."

"Really now? Hmm ... that's interesting. Anyway good job on the game."

I smiled at him. "You too. You're really good ... just not that much."

Jonghyun laughed and rubbed my head. "You have a sharp tongue don't you, Minnie?"

I groaned. "Not you too!"

"Haha, yes me. It's my revenge." He sticked out his tongue and winked.

I was about to stick my tongue back out at him but then a tall figure came crashing into me, hugging me. "Noona!"

I smiled and patted Taemin's head. "Hey Taemin. Did you lose?"

Taemin gave me a sad face and nodded. "Yes, they're so unfair."

"Don't worry, you'll beat them one day."

Taemin smiled and hugged me again. "You're so nice, Noona."

"Thanks and so are you."

"What!!!!! No!!!!" Kibum yelled all of a sudden. Then I heard laughing from Jin Ki. I saw that Jin Ki had won the game. "That is so unfair! You cheated!"

"I have no reason to cheat." Jin ki said. "Besides I already told you, I have a good luck charm here in this room, MinYoung."

Kibum huffed. "Whatever, I'll beat you next time. Anyway, MinYoung you can leave now. I'll have my driver drive you back home."

*Already? I know before I said it felt like the day was taking forever but it just suddenly got interesting.*

"Wait, I'll drop you off." Jin Ki said.

"Ooh, I wanna come too!!" Taemin jumped in.

"Same here." Minho and Jonghyun said at the same time.

I stared at all of them then smile, but I shook my head. "No, I think I want to go alone."

"Why?" Taemin asked.

"Because I need time to think." I answered.

Taemin nodded, as did the others. Kibum just rolled his eyes and started watching TV. Everybody walked me to the front, besides Kibum of course, and said their farewell as I got into the limo.

"We'll see you tomorrow!!" Taemin said.

"Thanks for being my good luck charm today." Jin Ki smiled.

Minho and Jonghyun just said goodbye and called me by my new nickname. I smiled and waved goodbye to them all. The driver started driving. I sighed and sat back down in my seat.

*Today was really fun. MAybe ... I can survive being Kibum's slave after all.* I did a mental 'fighting' sign to myself.

________________________________

Hey! Sorry if the chapter was too long and boring >.<. I kinda got tired towards the end but I decided to just hurry up and finish it. Tell me what you think of it so far!!