The Truth

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

A ray of blinding light shot in my eyes, waking me from my sleep. I sat up, groaning, and rubbed my eyes. I blinked taking in my surroundings and almost panicked because the place didn't look anywhere similar to my house. Then I remembered that I met Minho last night and he took me over to his place.

Minho came into the living room and smiled down at me from the top. "Good morning Minnie. Are you hungry?"

I was about to shake my head no, but my stomach growled. Minho arc an eyebrow and went into the kitchen. He came back out with a bowl of cereal and placed one down on the coffee table for me and one for him.

"Here, you go. Sorry I can't do anything fancy, but a cereal is good enough right?" Minho asked, sitting down next to me with his bowl of cereal.

I bowed my head and started eating it. "Kamsahamnida. The cereal is fine, I eat it everyday for breakfast. Anyway, I want to say thank you for being there for me last night."

"It's nothing. You don't have to thank me because it's something I will always do without anything in return. Like I said last night, you don't deserve to be hurt or to cry. Keep smiling."

"But ... it's hard to do it when the world that I believed in is breaking apart."

"It's not breaking apart, you don't trust the world that's why you think that way. You're being introduce into a brand new life, but it's still the same world." Minho gave me a soft smile.

I thought about it. "A brand new life, but the same world?"

"Yup. You're eyes are opening to a new truth, a new life so it may seem like the world is different but, in fact, it's still the same world. You're just looking at it through a new perspective. Everything is different because you have a new knowledge."

I laughed and smiled. "You are very wise, Minho. I understand what you mean."

Minho winked. "Of course, now come on. I should take you home now."

After Minho took the bowls away, and I dressed into a new set of clothing, Minho drove me back home. When we stopped in front of my house I looked up at the house, scared. But someone squeezed my hand, giving me new strength.

"Don't worry, just try to open up your heart to Kibum. Whatever he did in the past, it's in the past. This is the moment, go up to him and listen to what he has to say. Don't close off yourself from your memories, because they make up a part of you. Now go." Minho informed me.

I gave me him a small smile. "Thank you Minho. It means a lot to me that you're here for me. I'll try my best."

I got out and waved to him as he left. I turned around and walked up to the door, but I didn't go in. After staring at the door for a good few minutes, I took a deep breathe and went in.

"Hello, I'm back." I called out.

My mom popped out from the kitchen and gave me a relieved smile then came to hug me. "Gosh, I was so worried about you! Don't ever do that to me. Lucky for you, Minho called us last night and told us where you were."

"MinYoung?" Kibum voice called out, then he popped up from the living room. When he saw me, he immediately came over to hug me as well, but he didn't let go. "I'm so glad you're safe. I'm so sorry for last night. I was just impatient, and I wanted you to remember everything."

I hugged him back and smiled into his neck. I missed his warmth and his presence. But I was still scared, I don't know why, but I am.

"I want ... to know everything." I said.

Kibum pulled away, his eyes softening towards me. "Are you sure? I don't want to force you now."

I nodded. "Yes, I want to. I won't truly know myself unless I know my past. So please tell me. I'll try my best to cope with it."

Kibum nodded and sat with me on the couch. My mom followed and sat on a chair across from us. Kibum took a deep breathe and started.

"First, I want to ask, has any memories come back?"

"Yes, some have. I remembered us, when we were kids and we were happy. Then I remembered this girl, who you ditched me for."

Kibum winced at the word 'ditch' but nodded. "Okay, is there a memory in particular that's bugging you?"

"Actually there has been. It's actually the one thing, I believe, that is keeping me from remembering everything. I feel like this memory is the key to opening up everything. It's when we were at this park, lying down at the park. We were laughing, and looking at all the different clouds. Then we ... said something, a quote or something. But I can't remember." I sighed.

Kibum gave me a soft smile. "I somehow knew that would be the problem. Well ... That was when we were thirteen. We were the bestest of friends, everyone knew it. Hanging out at the park was one of our most favorite place to hangout. We went there everyday and play around. Then we came up with this quote, that was only meant for just us. It was only suppose to be whispered to each other, and no one else. This quote held every feelings that we had for each other, and even more."

I felt that same buzz rising in my the back of my head and the same memory appeared again, clearer and brighter. I remembered that we had came back from one of our parent's friend's marriage and we were both touched by the wedding. So we decided to share something, a quote, that held our feelings. And that's when it hit me.

"I love you more than the world, more than the universe, and we'll be together forever and ever." We both said at the same time.

And that's when everything came back. Memories and feelings; pain and love. Kibum and I had been best friends since ... forever. Then middle school came and so did Taylor, a girl who hated me. She stole Kibum away from me, but it wasn't her fault. It was Kibum's as well. He willingly went with her, he chose her side over me. When it came to confessing his feelings, he chose Taylor over me. Kibum ditched his love for me and went with Taylor at the time, leaving me hurt and betrayed. Because he did that, I ran away only to get run over by a car.

I glared at Kibum. "It was all you. You ... You betrayed me!" I stood up. "Y-you ... chose Taylor over me, leaving me feeling betrayed and alone. I trusted you and I loved you. Why did you choose her over me?"

Kibum stood and pulled me into a hug again, despite my protest. "I know I did, please don't get mad. Please let me explain my side of the story."

"It better be good. DO YOU KNOW HOW HURT I WAS WHEN YOU LEFT ME??!!"

Kibum nodded and sat me back down. He bent down in front of me and looked into my eyes. "I didn't truly love her."

"W-wait .. what?" I asked, confused.

"I didn't truly love her. She kept threatening me that she was going to hurt you if I didn't choose her over you. Taylor was apparently obsessed with me at the time. She would always follow me around, stalk me and steal my things sometimes. I didn't want to tell you the truth, because I didn't want you to get involved. I was wrong though, because either way you were going to get involved, because it turned out that she was jealous of you."

I blinked. "Jealous of me? Why?"

"Because she knew that my heart would always belong to you. Taylor wanted my heart to belong to her, so she figured if she pushed you into depression, you would kill yourself. I didn't know she was planning that until after the car crash. I overheard her laughing and saying that everything was going according to plan. I got angry and made her tell me everything." Kibum sighed and hugged my waist.

"Taylor was hoping that if you died, I would officially be hers. She said she would feel no remorse if you did die. I  got so angry and I almost ... wanted to kill her myself. I would've but I knew you wouldn't be happy at all if I did. But, after finding out the truth I told my parent and they grew angry and made her and her family go away. I was happy that she went away. I was even going to tell you the truth about my feelings and why I was acting like a bastard but ... you lost your memory. You didn't remember me or any of our happy moments. Your mom didn't want to stress you out or get you hurt even more and because I was rich, she knew I would bring those troubles. So I had to leave and you had no idea how painful it was."

I took my time, trying to process everything in my head. Taylor was jealous of me and wanted Kibum to herself so she tried to get me killed and almost succeeded. Kibum really never took her side over mine's and was only trying to protect me.

I frowned. "Y-you ... Pabo!! You idiot!" I started hitting him. "You should always tell me if there's a problem. You should have never left me out. Because of you I felt so depressed in those weeks. I felt like I was just a toy to you at the time, I thought that all those words and feelings that you shared with me were nothing. Don't you know  how ... hurt I was?" I felt tears escaping my eyes.

Kibum wiped them away and looked at me. "I know, I should've. I'm so sorry. But please forgive me. You can hit me as many times as you want, I'll accept that. But I won't accept not having your forgiveness and your love. I shouldn't have left you out. Please, please forgive me."

I sniffed and glared at him. "You pabo ... Of course I forgive you ... But you should never do that again. I ... can't live with out you because-"

"I love you more than the world, more than the universe, and we'll be together forever and ever." We both whispered together and smiled.

"I'm so happy that you remember." Kibum kissed me. This time it felt like I was kissing a new Kibum. A Kibum that I knew and love and that I will forever love.

But then my mom had to ruin the moment and break us apart. "Okay, I'm glad you guys forgave each other, but please no kissing. I won't allow that in the house."

I laughed and hugged my mom. "Mom, thanks for protecting me. I knew you kept Kibum away because you didn't want me to stress or hurt myself. I love you."

My mom hugged me back and kissed my forehead. "Of course my dear. I just hope he doesn't hurt you again, because I know that there are other girls out there who wants him as well, and they can buy anything. I tried to keep him away for as long as I could but I guess fate wants you guys together. Trust you heart."

I smiled. "Of course umma. And my heart says that it needs Kibum."

"And my hearts says that it needs MinYoung." Kibum whispered from behind me. "I'm sorry, umma for causing her all those problems back then. I promise that I won't do that to her ever again."

My mom went up to him and hugged him as well. "It's okay. I actually kind of miss you, kiddo. You're the only one for her, and I trust you to protect her from now on, alright?"

Kibum interlaced his hands with mines and nodded. "Of course. MinYoung's mines and I won't ever let anything hurt her again. I'll love her with my heart as long as she loves me back with hers."

"Of course I will you pabo. Just don't mess with my heart again." I smiled.

Kibum smiled back and I felt like everything was back to normal. After talking together, Kibum and I walked out to the park. Along the way we ran into Minho ... again, but this time with a girl. She's around 5'4", she's really, really pretty and had a mature and cool side to her like Minho.

"Hey, I see that you guys made up." Minho smiled at us. "I want you to meet Kapio, she's my girlfriend."

We both greeted her then I screamed. "Wait??!! What??!! You had a girlfriend but you didn't tell me?!"

Minho laughed and pat my head. "Because you were too busy with your own love life, so I didn't want to tell you about mines."

"How, when, why?"

"We ran into each other at the pool. She's an extremely good swimmer and very pretty as well. We had a comepetition, she won and ... things just happened." Minho wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Kapio blushed at his comment and nudged his side.

"Of course I'm good. Anyway, it's nice to meet you MinYoung, Minho talks about you a lot. Sometimes a bit too much." She arc an eyebrow at Minho.

"Hey, she's like my little sister. Besides, she's adorable and so fun to talk about and to tease." Minho pinched my cheek.

I pouted. "Hmph, well it's nice to meet you too Kapio. I'm glad you're with Minho, you guys are very cute!"

Kapio laughed and nodded. "Thanks. We'll see how long we'll last." She winked.

"Hey, we'll last forever and ever! Besides, I'm not the only with a love life. It seems like Taemin has gotten a new soon-to-be girlfriend as well. They're coming to meet us here. Oh look, they're over there! Hey TAemin!"

In the distance we saw a new couple walking towards us which turned out to be Taemin and a really athletic, black hair girl. She was 5'2" and you could tell she was fit. She wasn't skinny, but she was skinny with muscles! She was soo adorable as well.

"Noona!" Taemin yelled and came to hug me. "I want you to meet my new friend, Kristel! I met her in the store when I went to buy myself banana milk. We hit it right off when we met each other, and now we're good friends."

I squealed and smiled at Kristel. "It's nice to meet you Kristel! I'm MinYoung."

Kristel gave me a bright smile. "It's nice to meet you MinYoung! I heard all about you from Taemin. You're soo pretty."

"Thank you! And you're soooo adorable, I just want to hug you!"

We both laugh. Then I felt Kibum wrap his arm around me, nudging me to go. "Oh, well it seems like we have to go. It was nice meeting you Kristel and Kapio. I know we'll be good friends!! Let's hang out again someday. Bye Minho and TAemin! And thank you Minho, for everything you did."

Minho nodded and they all waved goodbye as me and Kibum left. We went to the park, hand-in-hand, and went to our favorite spot. We laid down on the grass and look up at the cloud.

"I'm glad you forgave me." Kibum whispered, pulling me close. "I'm glad you remembered and I'm glad fate decided to give me a second chance. I love you so much MinYoung ... My slave."

I laughed and looked at him. "And I love you so much Kibum ... My master."

We kissed and then spent the rest of the day, talking and looking up at the sky. It was a different feeling but something that I was enjoying. I felt like a whole new person now, but in a good way. And I felt really happy now that I had Kibum by my side. I just hoped nothing ever breaks us apart.

So, my memories came back, I learned how to love, I learned what it felt like to be betrayed and to feel pain, but I also learn that if two people truly loves each other with all their heart, nothing will ever stop them from coming together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THIS STORY!!!! THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE END PEOPLE, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE ENDING!!!

I think I might add one more chapter to introduce the girls for the other Kingkas. Just so you guys can understand about them more. 

THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS FOR STAYING WITH ME AND READING MY STORY AND COMMENTING TO HELP MY MAKE IT BETTER. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND I'M SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE GREAT SUPPORTERS LIKE YOU!!

@Keyandme: Lol no, it's not suppose to be like Boys Over FLowers. But I am aware at the similarity O.o.

@threst123: Thank you!! It still , but thank you that means a lot! :D