Not an Update!!!! (Closed)

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

HHEEYY!!!!!

This is not an update, I'm so sorry >.<, but actually this is just a request for people who can make posters. I thank SHINee_SS501 for the poster that she made for me, although now I have a specific request to make for a new one.

For those of you who is willing to donate their time and skills to help me make a new one, please help!

Requirement:

1. Has to have Kibum as one of the main picture

2. A cool and confident girl as another.

3. SHINee band (if possible, if not that's okay)

4. Your creative imagination, with main color as white.

I'm not asking for a specific background or anything, but I want the whole thing to represent an innocent and pure emotion (if you understand >.<). You can be as creative as you want. If you can make it or find someone who can (I'm not willing to go to online website who makes poster) please help.

This means a lot to me. I'll give the whole credit to the artist who makes it, I promise!! :)

Oh and one more thing. I want you to have fun while making this poster, if you are making it, so use your imagination. I just want the specific things (above) on it. If you have made one, please post in on my wall in private. I will be saying yes or no.

Thank you!!!!!!

This request is officially close thanks to LilAzlaNpride24.

The posters that are pretty much on ever even chapters are Hers/His.

Thank you LilAzlaNpride24!! I really like it!! Kamsahamnida!! You have been a great subscriber/reader/commentor!! You're the best!!!!