A Possible Romance?

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 26

"Did you miss me?" Kibum asked as I got into the car.

I smiled and shook my head. "No, I didn't."

Kibum placed his hands over his heart and faked a hurt look. "How could you not miss me?" Then he smirked and leaned in closer. "But I did miss you. All I could think about was you."

I blushed at that and tried to scoot away but saw that the door was right behind me. When I turned to look at Kibum, I let out a soft noise because Kibum was right in front of me. I nervously looked away. I heard Kibum chuckle and I was about to yell at him but then I felt him pull me into a hug. I blinked and hugged him back. He pulled away and smiled at me, as if the recent event didn't happen at all.

"You're so cute, when you're nervous, do you know that?" Kibum said.

I looked down, fiddling with my skirt. "Ah, really? Umm ... Thank you."

Kibum moved his hand to my chin and pulled my face up to look at him. "You shouldn't be so shy around me. I want you to be open with me."

"I-It's hard..."

"How?"

"I'm not very ... confident in myself. I grew up with no friends you know and so I don't really know what to say most of the time."

Kibum's eyebrow furrowed in confusion and he opened his mouth as if he was going to say something then closed and sighed. Which left me confused, but I didn't do anything.

"Well, I'll help you then, alright? Because I want you to be open to me and to tell me everything." Kibum gave me his rare smile.

I smiled back and nodded. "Ne, I will. But ... I want you to be open to me too, okay? You can tell me anything, especially about your past because I want to get to know you more."

I saw Kibum's smile stiffened. "Ah, really? N-Ne okay..."

I frowned at that. "What's with that hesitant answer. Is there something I should know?"

Kibum sighed and smiled at me then kissed my forehead. "Yes, but it's all in due time. I'll tell you when the situation is right, okay? It's really hard for me right now to talk about it."

I bit my lip, wanting to know more, but I just nodded. The car then stopped in front of our school. Kibum got out and helped me out, then laced his hands with mines. I still wasn't use to it so I felt a little nervous, but I was still happy. Kibum was really open with our relationship and that's what I liked about him. He's blunt and he's not afraid. 

As we were walking I heard someone calling my name. Kibum heard too, so we stopped to look around. Then I saw a long brown hair girl jumping from the fangirls that were crowding around, which I was slightly weirded out by. I realized that it was Sam and I ran to her.

Sam was wearing the school's uniform and she looked so mature. I smiled when I reached her. "Hey, Sam! You're here!"

Sam smiled. "Yes, I am. I've been looking for you for a while, and now I found you! But I have a question. What is it with all these girls?"

"They're crazy about me." Kibum popped out from behind me and placed his arms around my waist. I wasn't used to this so I was extremely nervous. I could my face burning and my heart was sent into a frenzy. With his arms around my waist we were even closer. *Aish! Stop it MinYoung! Sam is right here!*

"Sam, this is Kibum, my boyfriend. And Kibum this is Sam, my new neighbor." I introduced.

Sam smiled and took out her hands. "Nice to meet you Kibum!"

Kibum just looked at it then nodded. I glared at him and elbowed him. Kibum glared down at me, but then saw my glare and just sighed. He took her hand. "Yeah, Nice to meet you too, Sam."

Sam laughed. "You're very handsome. I think I know why these fangirls are here now. Are you ... Um ... what do the Koreans call it ... Are you one of the kingkas?"

Kibum smirked. "Yes, I am."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't act all mighty now."

"How can I not? I am the 'Almighty Key'!"

Sam and I looked at each other then broke out into laughter. "T-The Almighty Key?" I laughed. "Wow, I didn't know that."

Kibum nodded and held his head up high. "Of course not, because you wouldn't care. But," Kibum leaned in until our faces were just an inch apart, "That's why I love you, you're different."

My laughter suddenly died down and I felt myself seriously blushing. Before I could say anything Kibum did a quick peck on my lip, which sent the fangirls into a frenzy. Kibum smirked and then pulled away. I couldn't say anything, because even though the kiss was quick, it felt really long to me.

"Hello?" Sam said waving her hands in front of my face. 

I blinked and then looked at her. "Huh?"

Sam giggled. "That was so cute. You guys really make a cute couple."

I laughed nervously and Kibum just placed his arms around my waist again. "Anyway, where is your class, Sam?"

"Ah, it's in class C-5."

I blinked and then broke out into a wide grin. "C-5? That's my class! Yay, you're going to be in my class then!"

"Really? Wow, what a huge coincidence!"

*Yeah, really, it is.* I thought to myself as a flashback of what happened last night came back. A girl suddenly pops out of nowhere right when JongHyun decided to forget about JunHae. And now she's in our class. This is really weird, but I shrugged.

"Come on let's go." I said.

We all went to our classroom. When we got in, Jiyong was already standing in front of the class. Right when I entered I heard a loud 'Noona!' and I was suddenly tackled by Taemin. I laughed and patted Taemin's head. He looked up and grinned at me, but then was suddenly pulled off by both Kibum and JinKi who was glaring at him.

"Stop tackling her already!" JinKi said. "I'm serious, you are going to kill her one day."

Taemin pouted. "I am not."

"Either way, she's my girlfriend now. I don't need you going all over her." Kibum glared.

Taemin sticked his tongue out at him and ran to hug me. "She's my noona. I can hug her whenever I want. Besides, I didn't give you permission to date my noona!"

Kibum smirked. "I don't need your permission, you lil kid."

Taemin just ignored him and smiled at me. Then he noticed Sam. "Are you new?"

Sam nodded. "Yes I am. Wow, you are so cute. You look like a little puppy."

Taemin grinned at her. "I know. It's nice to meet you, I'm Taemin."

"And I'm Sam."

"Ah, Sam, the transfer student?" Jiyong asked.

"Ne, are you Mr. Kwon?"

"Yes, but you can just call me Jiyong." He smiled. "Well, you'll be seating right next to MinYoung on the table next to her."

I smiled at Sam. "Yay! We're seating next to each other!"

Sam smiled back. Then I heard two voices yell out, "Minnie!!"

I glared at Minho and JongHyun. "My name is not Minnie!"

They came over to me. Minho patted my head and JongHyun hugged me. "But you are 'minnie' to me." Minho chuckled.

"And you look so cute like a Minnie." JongHyun smiled.

I tried to stay angry at them but they were just smiling like there was no tomorrow so my anger slipped away and I smiled back. "You guys are just so weird."

"But that's why you love us." They both said.

I laughed. "Yeah maybe. Ooh, hey you guys. This is Sam." I said pointing to Sam.

Minho nodded and introduced himself. Although, when JongHyun introduced himself he was staring at Sam. He looked shocked and nervous. Which was weird because I've never seen him nervous or shocked before.

"H-Hi, I-i'm JongHyun." He gave a nervous smile and started rubbing the back of his neck. I gaped and covered my mouth.

Sam was acting the same way. All nervous and fidgety. "H-Hi ... I'm Sam. It's nice to meet you."

"Yeah." JongHyun said. When they both looked into each other's eyes they quickly looked away and they both blushed. I wanted to scream like a girl because it was so adorable. *Is it possible that .... they might like each other? Will jongHyun actually be able to find a girl who will love him whole?* I started mentally screaming and dancing in my head. I looked at the others and I saw them all smiling, amused. When they looked at me I made a motion sign for them to go. They understood and went to their seat.

I went up to them. "Ah, well. You guys know that you guys are now partners right? I hope you guys become good friend in the future."

JongHyun eyes widened. "W-we are?" He looked back at Sam and smiled and took out his hands. "I hope we can be good friends."

Sam smiled and shyly took his hands. We all went to our seat when the bell rang. Jiyong started teaching and every now and then I would glance at them. JongHyun was helping Sam and telling her what we usually do in class. They were both red, but it was just so adorable! I wanted to giggle, but I didn't. *Aish, stop! You're going way overboard on these romance thingie.* I mentally scolded myself.

The bell rang for lunch. We invited Sam to come and eat with us. When we got to our table we sat down so JongHyun and Sam was sitting right next to each other. When we started talking, Sam and JongHyun were laughing.

"So tell me, why is every girl in the cafeteria staring at us." Sam asked.

JongHyun smiled. "Because ... We're the kingkas of the school."

"I figured, but what would the kingkas like you be doing hanging out with someone with me?"

JongHyun went quiet then softly said, "Well you're different from them. That's why."

Sam heard and she blushed. "Ah, really? I guess I'll take that as a compliment, thank you. I have another question, every kingkas each has a personality that they are known for. What are you're guys status?"

"I'm the Cute and Beloved Maknae!!" Taemin exclaimed.

"I'm the Charming Minho." MinHo smiled.

"I'm the leader, JinKi or Onew, if you want." JinKi nodded.

"I'm the Almighty Key!!" Key smirked.

"More like the Almighty Diva." JongHyun laughed. "And I'm the ... " His smile fell down. "I'm the .... Bling Bling .... Player...."

Sam blinked at him. "You're a player?"

JongHyun swallowed and nodded. "N-ne ... b-but I've been working on losing that habit now! I-I don't think I am one anymore.. I mean well ... Aish! What I'm trying to say is that ... I'm going to stop being a player. I'm trying my very best to not be a player. I respect girls, I do. It's ... I'm just going to shut up now."

Sam giggled and JongHyun turned red. "As long as you respect girls I'm okay with it. You seem different from other players so I won't be mean to you."

JongHyun smiled and his eyes started twinkling. It was such a weird sight to see but it kind of warmed my heart a little. "Really? I-I mean, thank you. Haha, I definitely wouldn't want you to be mean to me. A-and well ... yeah..."

They both smiled at each other and you could definitely see the spark between them. I just wanted to start screaming because it was definitely something you would see in a drama or read from a book! While I was observing them I felt someone touch my hands from underneath the table. I jumped at the contact and saw that it was Kibum and he frowning at me.

"Yes?" I said.

"I'm sad." He stated. "You've been ignoring me ever since JongHyun and Sam met each other. You shouldn't fret with their romance relationship and, instead, focus on ours. It's like I'm not even here to you."

I felt really bad. *I have been ignoring him. I was just so focus on JongHyun and Sam that I completely forgot about Kibum. Aish, Minyoung, you pabo. You just started going out with him and already you're forgetting all about him.* I looked up at him and kissed his cheek and squeezed his hand.

"I'm really sorry. It just that this was the first time I've seen JongHyun acting all weird over a girl and so I was just completely absorbed into it. I am really really sorry, I promise I won't ever do it again. Please forgive me." I whispered to him.

Kibum glared at me but then he sighed and gave me a soft smile. "I can never stay mad at you. Of course I forgive you. I want you to focus only on me from now on. If you're with me I want you to listen to me and pay attention to me at all times. After all ... You still are my slave." He smirked.

I smiled. "And you're still my master."

Kibum kissed me on the forehead and then the bell rang so we went back to class. After school ended we were all in front of the school getting ready to leave. Taemin was pouting because he asked if I wanted to go over his house but I declined, saying I had to do homework ... and that Kibum didn't want me to go. JongHyun and Sam, however, were in their own little world. They were fidgeting around each other and stuttering. It was kind of adorable.

"I-I guess I'll see you tomorrow." JongHyun said.

Sam shyly smiled. "N-ne ... I'll see you tomorrow. It was nice getting to know you today."

JongHyun chuckled nervously and placed one hand in his pocket with the other rubbing the back of his neck. "You too. Well ... Bye ... Actually ... Would you like me to take you home in my car?"

Sam's eyes widened and she shook her head. "Aniyo, it's okay. I can just walk."

"Well all the more reason to give you a ride. I can't let a lady walk home by herself. Come on."

"Um ... Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Bye you guys!" JongHyun waved at us as he wrapped an arm around Sam's shoulders.

Sam waved at us. "Bye Kingkas. Thank you MinYoung for showing me around and for helping me get friends! I know we'll be best friends in the future."

I smiled and wave. "I hope we'll be best friend in the future as well. Have fun with JongHyun!"

Sam blushed and they both went off. The rest of us stayed behind and watched them leave. Then it was quiet ....

"Well that was an interesting sight." Minho stated.

"I agree. I've never seen JongHyun like this." JinKi said.

"Well at least I won't have to worry about him hitting on my girlfriend." Kibum smiled.

"I like Sam. She's really nice and she doesn't treat me like the others!" Taemin exclaimed.

I smiled. *Hmm ... Well ... I found a person for JongHyun, but now it's up to both JongHyun and Sam if they want to continue their relationship. I just hope that there will be no trouble for them.*

________________________________________

Yayayayayayayay!!! Sam x JongHyun! I hope you guys like Sam and the pairings! Tell me what you guys think alright? Oh and I wanted to thank :

 

ChoNanami

For all the comments that you've written that helped me~ :D