Getting to know JongHyun

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 25

"Good bye, MinYoung." Kibum said as the chaffeur stopped in front of my house.

"Good bye, Kibum." I smiled as I opened the door, but Kibum held on to my hand and tugged my towards him. Confused, I followed. Afterward he hugged me tightly.

"I'm going to miss you." He whispered in my ears which sent a shiver down my spine.

"Y-you are? But it's only for one night. You're going to see me tomorrow morning." I said.

"I know, but I'm still going to miss you. I know we just started out as a couple and all and you're probably not use to the couple thing, but I just don't want to let you go. Everytime I do, I feel like everything's just a dream and that we're really not together." He squeezed me tight before releasing. He gave me a soft smile.

I felt my heart squeeze at his sad face and at his words. Kibum had a way of making me feel so weird, it was different from JinKi ... actually I don't really think I like him anymore. Kibum made me feel so warm and happy while JinKi just made me feel special because of his prince like charm. I smiled at Kibum and, shyly, kissed his cheek. Kibum broke out into a wide smile and kissed mines as well.

"I'm going to miss you too." I stated.

"I hope so." Kibum winked. "Now, off you go, and don't get hurt or anything alright?"

I laughed. "I won't, you too, though. Be safe. Bye!" I got out of the car and waved at him until the limo left. I felt myself saddened that he was gone. *Why are you sad already? It's only been 10 seconds!* I shook my head and went in. After taking a shower and doing my homework, I had nothing to do so I decided to go out for a walk.

After a long walk, I came upon a neighborhood that I didn't know and I was literally lost. The houses looked pretty fancy though, and it looked pretty safe. But I had no idea how to get back home! And I don't have my phone either! *Aish! this is what I get for listening to my ipod and walking at the same time. I just zone out!* I looked down at my ipod to see that Deja Vu by SS501 was playing. I sighed, and tried to walk back where I came from but the neighborhood didn't get any familiar. After walking a little more I gave up and sat on a bench somewhere.* I am literally lost.

I looked around again and I thought I saw someone familiar standing besides a lamp post. But who would I know that would be in a neighborhood like this. I decided to see if I knew that person anyway. I walked over there. The closer I got to the figure the more I realized that it was JongHyun. *What is he doing here... And why is he hiding behind a lamp post?* I then realized that there was a couple standing in front of a house.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight, I really, really had fun." The girl said. She was really pretty. 

"I had fun, too. You know ... I'm glad you said yes." The guy said. "I really, really like you. Hah, the first date that we had, I was so nervous, you know? I was afraid that I would ruin things with you."

The girl laughed and grabbed the guy's hand. "You were nervous? I was nervous. I had no idea what to say to a guy like you and I didn't know what to do. I was afraid that you would think I was boring."

"You boring? No way, you're not boring. In fact, you are the most funniest and most hyper person I've ever met. I like that about you. You're unique and I'm glad that a person like you is my girlfriend now."

When that guy said that, I saw JongHyun fist clench. *I wonder......*

"And I'm glad a handsome, cool, nice guy like you is my boyfriend. Well, I have to go now, I'll see you tomorrow?" The girl asked.

"Of course." The guy said and slowly kissed the girl. It was so romantic I felt myself screaming inside. It was like something you would see right out of a romantic novel or something. I could really tell that they both really like each other. I just wanted to scream, but I calmed myself down. Sorry, I'm a er for romance stories.

After they both parted I heard Jonghyun sighing and mumbling to himself. I sneaked up on him and whispered, "BOo."

JongHyun screamed and jumped away. When he saw that it was me and he immediately turned red. "A-ah, what are you doing here?"

"Ah me? I got lost, and found you hiding behind a lamp post. Were you .... spying on that couple?" I asked.

JongHyun looked away. "N-no, of course not. Why would I?"

"Exactly, why would you? Did you ... like the girl or something?"

JongHyun shook his head. "No I don't."

"Well ... would you like to tell me something? Anything to help you feel at ease?"

"W-why are you asking that? What makes you think I'm all stressed out?"

I laughed. "I didn't say you were, but that proves that you are. Tell me what's wrong." Jonghyun didn't say anything. "Well ... would you like to hang out then? Let's go to a cafe, or something. Know any nearby? I'll pay."

JongHyun looked up at me and smirked. "You'll pay? As if i'll let a lady like you pay. Come on."

I smiled back and we walked to wherever we were going, side-by-side. We were quiet along the way, although, every once in a while I would hear JongHyun sigh. When we finally reached out destiny I saw that it was a cute cafe restaurant. We walked in and were directed to a seat. I ordered a hot cocoa for the both of us.

"Hey, why did you order for me?" JongHyun asked.

"Because I know you're stressed out. Cocoa is the best way to help with your stress and it calms me down. It's a family secret, don't tell anyone, arasso?" I winked.

JongHyun smiled. "Arasso."

"Just know this JongHyun, I'm your friend. I'm here for you when you need me. Don't think of me as just Kibum's slave or as just a friend. But think of me as a sister whose here to help you cope with your problem, okay?"

"My sister? But why?"

I smiled softly. "Why not? You and the other guys are like my brothers. You guys have helped me with many problems and you guys were always there for me. I've experienced so many new things and I've been so happy ever since I met you all. I want to help you guys in any way I can, so please. Confide in me if you need to, I'm here."

JongHyun gave me a smile that was different from his usual. This was a genuine and real smile. This was JongHyun, not the player or the funny JongHyun, but just ... JongHyun. "That means a lot MinYoung. And if you're sure ... Is it okay if I tell you my problems right now?"

I nodded. "Of course, but let's wait for the cocoa. I promise that's the first thing you're going to need right now."

Right when I said that the waiter came with our two hot cocoa and also two slices of strawberry shortcake. I pushed one cup of cocoa to JongHyun and nodded to him to take it. JongHyun grabbed it, looked at it then took a deep gulp. After placing the cup down, he breathe out and smiled.

"You're right, that did help. But I only think it's working now because you're here, it never worked before." He said.

I smiled. "Haha, really? I guess it is better when someone else is here. But anyway, go ahead and tell me your problem."

JongHyun nodded and took a deep breathe. "That couple you saw before was AJ (author's note: AJ is just a random name, not someone important.) and Junhae." He took another deep breathe. "I'm in love with Junhae. I've known her since we were little. We were childhood friends. As the years went by and we grew up we met AJ who transferred from somewhere else. We three became best friends. I started falling in love Junhae, as we spent time together. She was different and unique; the only person for me. Junhae was like a flower that I needed... but it turned out that she was taken by someone else. While I was trying to work up the courage to confess to her, someone else already did ... AJ. AJ confessed first, and Junhae said yes. I didn't even get to try, and even though I didn't I still didn't give up. When I heard about their relationship, I went right up to her and confessed. I couldn't afford to lose her, she was everything to me. But when I confessed, she said no. She said she didn't think of me like that, but only as a brother. That tore at me, and left a feeling that I didn't like. After that confession I transferred to SM High because I couldn't bear the pain of seeing her and AJ together. But, even though I transferred, I still want her. So to try and forget about her, I started dating all these girls. I wanted to forget JunHae and the feelings for her, but I still can't. So that's why from time to time I kind of .... spy on them. But I really do love her. She loves AJ, though, and AJ loves her back. I can tell that, but this feeling just won't go away..."

JongHyun sighed and looked down. I could tell that he was really in pain. I could tell that he really did love JunHae. But I also could tell that JunHae and AJ really loved each other after that one short moment a while ago. I can't imagine the pain that JongHyun must be going through. I went to sit next to him and I touched his shoulder. When he looked up I hugged him, tightly. JongHyun was taken by surprise and he froze up.

"I can't imagine the pain that you must be feeling. Nobody should go through something like this, nobody. Although I don't know how painful it must be, I do know what it's like to love someone. And to me ... it seems like JunHae and AJ really loves each other. I think that holding on to these feelings is very unhealthy. You need to let go. You have to try and let go." I whispered.

JongHyun shook his head. "I can't."

"I don't think it's that you can't. I think it's that you won't. Because you're afraid you'll be alone after letting go of these feelings. Don't think you'll ever be alone, because you have me and the others. We're here for you. Not to also mention that there will be someone else you will love you back and will love you with their whole heart. You need to let go. It won't be easy at first, but as time go on, it will be."

"B-but I love her."

"You do. You can still love her, but not be in love with her. JongHyun, I can tell that JunHae and AJ really, really love each other. I think you need to let her go."

"I know I have to, but ... I don't want to be ... alone. I won't have anything else to live for. I lived my whole life loving her, and to just forget about it, it's hard and something I don't think I will be able to recover from."

I pulled back and smiled at him. "Who said you will be alone? What did I tell you? You have me," I grabbed his hands, "and you have the other kingkas. It won't be easy, but it can definitely be done. We all love you, and we won't just leave you behind. If you fall down, we'll help you get back up. You can rely on us, JongHyun."

JongHyun looked at me. "Can I?"

I smiled. "Of course."

JongHyun didn't say anything at first, then he pulled me into a hug. "I'm counting on you okay? Mostly on you, because you know the situation right now. I'll try my best to lose my feelings. I'll be depending on you a lot, alright Minnie?"

I ignored the fact that he called me Minnie and nodded. "Yes, JongHyun. You can depend on me all you want."

We both pulled away. "I guess I should take you home since you don't know your way around." He pulled out his phone and called for his limo. While we waited for it come we ate the strawberry shortcake. When it came, JongHyun dropped me off at my house.

I got out and waved at him. "Goodbye JongHyun."

"Good bye Minnie! Fighting!"

"Fighting!"

We both laughed and I watched as the car drove away. *I really hope JongHyun can try to move on. I don't think still being in love with a girl whose already in love is healthy. Hopefully there will be someone who will love him with her whole heart.*

All of a sudden a big dog came crashing into me and started me.

"Oh no! No, Lucky get off of her. Now!" A girl said.

'Lucky' got off of me. I laughed and stood back up with the help of the girl's. I patted Lucky and smiled. "What a big dog! He looks so cool!"

"Haha, thank you. He's Lucky. I'm sorry that he jumped on you."

I turned to look at the girl. She was taller than me and she had long brown hair. She was really pretty and she looked really nice. "It's okay."

"I'm still sorry though. Anyway, I'm Sam. Nice to meet you." Sam greeted with a nice smile.

I smiled back. "I'm MinYoung. It's nice to meet you too. You live around here?"

"Actually, I just moved in."

"Really? Welcome to the neighborhood!" I exclaimed.

Sam giggled. "Haha, thanks."

"What school are you going to go to?"

"I got into this private rich school. It's called. ... SM high."

My eyes widened and I started jumping. "Really? I go to that school! Wow, I can't wait for you to come. I hope you'll like it."

"You go there? Well then ... maybe ... we can sit ... together at lunch? I don't know anyone there and I don't feel like being a loner."

I laughed. "Sure. Well I got to go. Good bye! And Good bye Lucky!" I patted Lucky's head.

"Aw, okay. Well, good bye!"

I waved and walked up to my house. *What a nice person. That's the kind of person JongHyun needs.* I giggled at that thought and went in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hurray!! Chapter 25!!! JongHyun's moment!! :3