A Day Alone With Kibum (2)

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld95rZy27hI&feature=relmfu 

listen, it makes this chapter a whoe lot more exhilarating. hopefully :).

__________________________________

Chapter 20

Before going up to the top Kibum taught me the basic. It was really really difficult but it was also fun, especially when it was with Kibum. He was patient and didn't mind repeating things. Although one thing I did notice was how he was always so close, and how he was always holding my hands to guide me along. It felt like I was talking to a whole a new side of Kibum that I had yet to uncover yet at the same time it felt like I already knew about this side. It was weird, but I couldn't help but feel that I had ... met him somewhere before. There was always this nagging bug irritating me in the back of my head, like this whole thing was somewhat familiar. *It's so irritating but it's also so weird.* I thought to myself.

"Minyoung?" Kibum said. "Are you okay?"

I blinked at him then smiled. "Ne, I am. Sorry I was just lost in thought."

Kibum laughed. "Don't do that. If you're riding you're snowboard and you get lost in your thought you might end up snowboarding into a tree."

I pouted at him. "Do you doubt my snowboarding skill?"

"Of course not ... maybe. You just started out so who knows ... that's why I'll be here the whole time to help you."

I blushed at that and looked away. Kibum laughed and pulled me into a hug. "I know this must be a huge shock to you to see me like this, but I've wanted to be like this, I just didn't know where to start. I haven't been like this in a long time so if I end up being mean again, don't take it seriously alright?"

I nodded. He pulled away and continued with my practice. A few things that I did learn was to always have my kicking foot in front of me. Because with my main foot it'll be easier to turn, steer and stop. It was really hard but after a while I finally got the hang of it. The one thing I couldn't do most of the time was stopping. But with Kibum's patience I was able to do it automatically. Of course, I can't do any tricks or anything but I don't care.

"You're getting a lot better." Kibum pointed out.  "You wanna try and go to the top?"

I nodded. "Yes! I can't wait!"

Kibum laughed and grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the lift. We waited for a free one then sat down on it while it took us to the top. I looked over and saw how high we were. I swallowed hard and automiatically I grabbed Kibum's hand. When I realized what I did I let go, but Kibum squeezed my hand.

"It's alright, dont worry. I know it's scary when looking down, but you'll get use to it. So don't worry, because I'll be here." I blushed at that and looked away. I usually would say that I was surprise but honestly ... I wasn't, I felt ... at ease with it.

When we got to the top we got off and placed on our snowboard. Kibum looked at me, waiting for me. I smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. He nodded and went down first. I followed after and felt the rushing of the winds as it passed me by. I could feel the adrenaline rush in me and the excitement as I dodge people and snowboarded down to the bottom. After a while I saw Kibum right next to me. He gave me a thumbs up and started going down faster. I followed after him, laughing the whole way. It was an amazing feeling, and it was even more amazing with Kibum.

When we got down to the bottom I took off my snowboard and ran to where Kibum was and hugged him. He was taken by surprise so we were unbalanced and fell to the ground with me on top of him. I felt my heart racing but I ignored it and smiled down at him.

"Thank you Kibum, that was the most amazing experience ever." I said.

Kibum smiled at me. "I'm glad i could give you this experience."

We stayed like that for a while just looking at each other. Then I realized what we were doing so I made a move to get off but ... Kibum kissed me. I was shocked at first ... but then I started responding. *His lips is so warm.* I felt like everything around me went quiet and all I could focus on was us. My heart was racing even faster. We pulled away and Kibum smiled at me before pulling me into a hug.

"I'm glad you responded ... Because I like you MinYoung. No scratch that ... I love you MinYoung." Kibum whispered into my ears.

I felt my heart burst into a firework of happiness and found myself hugging him harder. "I'm so happy! Because ..  I love you too."

"I'm glad, I wouldn't know what I'd do if you didn't feel the same way."

I smiled into his shoulder. After being like that for a while we both got up and went down again. After that we went in, holding hands. I was beaming with happiness. Kibum walked me to my room but he didn't leave. Instead he pulled me into a hug again and kissed my forehead.

"I'll meet you out here in two hours alright?" Kibum said..

I nodded aware that my cheeks was on fire. "Ne, but for what?"

"For dinner, of course. I'm not going to let you starve. Now, two hours okay? Don't forget."

"I don't think I would be able to." I said. "Two hours from now. Alright." I smiled up at him.

He smiled and walked back into his room. I walked into mines and sighed with happiness. *I can't believe it, I kissed Kibum!!* I fell on to my bed and giggled. *Am I just dreaming? Or is this all real? I hope it is.*

Kibum's POV

I fell on to my bed after walking in to my room. I laid there for awhile thinking about what I did. *I can't believe I did that!!! And that she feels the same way about me.* I laughed at how excited I was. Who would've thought that I would be feeling this way? *She will officially be mine's tonight*

_____________________

Hurray chapter 20!! Did the music help make it more interesting?