A Day Alone With Kibum

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

*Ding Dong, Ding Dong!!!!!*

I groaned.

*Ding Dong, Ding Dong!!!!*

I placed the pillow over my head, wishing for this to just be a bad dream.

*DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DOOOOONG!!!!!*

I let out a frustrated noise and opened my eyes. I squinted my eyes to read the time. *Saturday ... 6:30 ...* I rubbed my eyes. *6:30?! Who the hell is trying to wake me up 6:30 on a Saturday morning!!??* I sighed and stumbled out of bed and clumsily walked down the stairs to the front door. While this was happening the door continued to ring. I, angrily, opened the door and stared at the person. When i realized who it was I immediately closed it, but I was stopped.

"Yah! What are you trying to do?" Kibum loud voice rang in my ear.

"What am i trying to do? What are you trying to do? Why are you here 6:30 in the morning, on a Saturday!?" I yelled back.

Kibum sighed and apologized. "Mianhae, I'm sorry. Will you please open the door?"

I blinked at his apology and stepped back. Kibum opened the door and stepped in. Today he was dressed in a tank top with jeans and a black nike shoe pair. And he was holding a big box.

"So can you tell me why you're here so early in the morning?" I asked.

Kibum gave me his rare smile. "Today ... we are going to go snowboarding!!"

I blinked at him. "Snowboarding? Where? In case you haven't notice, it's not snowing outside."

Kibum sighed in disappointment. "You are a very clueless girl. It may not be snowing here but it is snowing in the mountains! And I'm taking you there with me."

"Wait ... but I don't want to." I said.

"It doesn't matter if you want to or not, I'm taking you with me."

"But why?"

"Because I have nothing to do today and the others are busy. So you were my final choice and I'm going to take you. End of discussion. Now here, this is for you. But you can put it on when we get up there. I want you to go and pack some overnight clothes."

I held up my hand. "Okay woah wait. Why do I need overnight clothes?"

Kibum gave me a 'are-you-serious look'. "Why else? Because we're going to be sleeping over there."

"And where's there?"

"Why do you ask so much question? Just go and pack up and I'll answer your other questions in my car."

Before I could say anything else, Kibum turned me around and pushed me towards the stairs. I glanced back but Kibum made a shooing motion so I sighed and went up to my room to pack up. *Damn Kibum. I really wanted to rest and clear my head.* I shook my head and grabbed my bag and went back down. When I went back down I saw Kibum flipping through some of my photo albums.

"Now who said you could touch my albums?" I joked.

Kibum didn't say anything but placed the album down and walked out to the car. Confused, I quickly scurried after him into the car. When I got in Kibum was looking out the window deep in thought. *I wonder why he's so sad.* I tried to think of all the possibility as to why he would be sad, then an idea hit me. I move to sit next to Kibum and grabbed his hands. Kibum jumped at my touch and turned to look at me.

"Yah! What are you doing?" He glared.

"Are you sad ... because you don't have any picture of yourself with your family?" I asked.

He blinked. "W-wait what? What makes you think I'm sad."

I shook my head. "There's no use denying it. You left me alone in the house without yelling at me. You just went right out the door after closing my album book, and even when I got in the car you didn't say anything but instead you were looking at the window, sad. And so I'm wondering if you being sad has to do anything with not having your own pictures of your family."

Kibum blinked at me then gave me a soft smile that melted my heart.

Key's POV

*This girl is so oblivious that it's painful.* I sighed and smiled at her. "Something along the line of that."

MinYoung squeezed my hands again. "Well don't worry. We can make memories right? We're ... friends so that makes us a family as well, right? I mean look," she rummaged one of her back and pulled out something, "I even brought my camera this time so we could make memories."

"You did? Why?"

"Because ... I wanted to and you're my friend so I really really wanted to cherish our time together." I felt like she wasn't telling me something but I let it go, since she really did seem genuine about making memories. I wanted to hold her and hug her because of that, but I controlled myself.

I patted her head and smiled again. "I know I'm not nice to you a lot ... but you really are a very sweet girl. And thank you ... for wanting to make memories with me."

I saw her cheeks turn red and she unconsciously bit her lip. "Y-yes. W-well thank you Kibum." She smiled brightly at me that tugged at my heart. "So, are we going to the mountains as friends?"

I nodded. "As friends."

After that moment we arrived up at a cabin hotel. We went in and reserved two hotel room for us and took our stuff up. We were right next to each other so it would be easy to meet up. When we got to the door of our own room I looked at her. She was just standing there, thinking about something. Then she turned to me.

"Kibum... Thank you." SHe bowed.

"For what?"

"For letting me experience all these different and wonderful things. I don't deserve it but I still can't help but be happy at the gifts that you and all the other kingkas are givng me."

I smiled. "Don't worry about it, now go in and change your clothes. Meet me out here in an hour alright?"

She nodded, smiled and then went into her room. After she closed it I went in and leaned against my door. I sighed and slid down.

I smiled to myself. "You woman, what have you gotten me into?"

MinYoung's POV

After closing the door I leaned against it and slid down. My heart was trembling. Kibum was being extremely nice today that I can't help but be moved by it. I took a deep breathe and laughed at myself.

"Who would've thought, that I would actually fall in love with one of the kingkas, after telling myself how they're nothing but selfish brat." I thought about that statement then laughed. *I am a weird girl.*

After sitting there for a couple minutes I stood up and observed my room. It was a typical hotel room, nothing different from any other but it was also unique in it's own way. I went to take a nice warm bath tub and after doing so I went out to the bedroom to open the box that Kibum gave me. inside was a big coat, and a big leg ... warmer somewhat with gloves, goggles and a hat. And there was a letter inside as well.

Hey, these are for the snowboarding event. Don't think that you can try and skip out on these and no these weren't expensive. So don't worry about the cost. So put it on, and be prepared!!!!

-Kibum

I laughed at it then placed it down to look at the oufit. I touched it and I felt a small smile forming on my lips. *I'm lucky to have a nice friend like him.* After observing it for a while I placed it on. I had many fail attempt at putting it on since it was my first time and then finally, I had it on. I checked the time and realized that it was time to go. I grabbed my room key and walked out to see that Kibum was already there ... in a matching one??!!

(this is Minyoung's outfit, but imagine the hat red as well.)

Kibum was wearing a matching outfit except his pants and hat was white and his top was red. I wonder why he's wearing the same thing as me.

When Kibum saw me he smiled. "There you are. Great, you're wearing it now come."

He grabbed my hands and started pulling me. When we went through the lobby, everyone was staring. I even heard a few whispers that we looked like a cute couple. And i knew Kibum could hear it as well, but he didn't seem to be protesting. And I smiled at that ... *Did we really make a cute couple?*

Kibum's POV

I heard everyone in the lobby and what they thought of us, but I just smiled at that. I knew Minyoung was surprised at the matching outfit that we had, and to be honest. I picked it because I wanted MinYoung to be aware of my feelings towards her. If she doesn't get it this time, there will be other times. But at least for now, I can feel the joy of being a couple even if we weren't.

We walked out the lobby and into a door. It was a snowboarding shop and the owner greeted me.

"Welcome back Kibum." The owner greeted. "I take it you want your usual snowboard?"

I nodded and pulled MinYoung in front. "And I want one for her. A red one preferrably."

The owned nodded and took MinYoung to measure her foot. After going through all that she was given a red snowbaord ( the same on in the picture) Minyoung stared at it in wonder then she smiled widely at me.

"Look, look! I'm holding a snowboard! I've always wanted to hold one!" She exclaimed.

I laughed. "And that's great?"

"Of course! To me everything counts, now smile." She said as she held out the camera. I usually didn't like taking pictures but with her, I made an exception. I grabbed my board, made a peace sign and smiled. MinYoung giggled. "Yay! Your first memory. Now let's take one with both of us."

We stood next to each other and posed at the camera that the owner was taking. While this whole thing was going on I was aware of how close we were, but we weren't close enough so  I placed my arm around her shoulders, tilted my head towards her and smiled. I felt my heart racing, but I liked the feeling. After the picture was taken we both looked at it, and I was aware of how much we looked like a couple. And I knew MinYoung could tell because of the blush on her face.

I laughed quietly to myself and grabbed her hand. "Are you ready?"

"REady?"

"For the time of your life?" I smirked as I pulled her out the door.

MinYoung laughed and nodded. *She looks so much like an angel. Pretty soon, she will be mines.*

______________________________

Yay!!! Snowboarding!! Haha I love it :D please tell me that you enjoyed it!!

This is the log cabin hotel.