Understanding

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 17

"I'm really really sorry that he did this to you." I said to Jin Ki, while helping him with his cut on his lip.

JinKi gave me a soft smile. "It's okay. It's not your fault that Kibum's jealous."

I tilted my head at that statement. "Jealous? Ha, I doubt it. He's just a very possessive master. I'm just a toy to him."

"Is that what you think?"

"It's not what I think, it's what I know."

JinKi chuckled and pulled me into a hug. I immediately froze up but then hugged him back. "You never did tell me the answer to my question." Jinki whispered.

*Ah crap. I was hoping that he wouldn't remember. Since I don't have the answer to his question.* I thought about it. "Well -"

"Hey." We heard Kibum say.

I got out of Jinki's hug and saw Kibum at the entrance. He had his hands in his pocket and he was looking anywhere but at us.

"I wanted to say ... sorry." Kibum apologized. "What I did was out of line. I wasn't thinking at the time."

JinKi shook his head. "Don't worry about it. You have every right to be mad. I'm just glad that you're still not, entirely, angry. I understand why  you would be."

They looked at each other and I had a feeling that they were exchanging something between them. It wasn't any of my business but I was just very curious. I felt what they were exchanging had something to do with me.

Kibum broke out into a smile. "Thank you. And MinYoung. I'm sorry as well."

I gave him a soft smile. "It's okay."

He nodded then walked out. I stared after him then said, "Hey JinKi. I'm going to go and talk to Kibum."

JinKi nodded. "Go ahead. But I still want an answer for my question."

I laughed. "I will give you one later."

I walked out the room and went on a search for Kibum. But after he left the room it was like he disappeared. I asked the other kingkas if they saw him, but, in fact, they hadn't. I was generally confused. I then asked some of the maids and butlers, but none saw him. *What the heck? Is he a ghost or something?*

I thought about where he would go then an idea hit me. *I haven't search his room yet.* I asked where it was and then went over there. BUt when I went in i didn't see anyone. I looked around but I couldn't find him. *This is so weird.* I thought, then I noticed that the drapes by the window was blowing in. I walked over there, moved it aside and there I saw Kibum on the balcony just looking up at the sky.

Kibum had such a sad look on his face that it made me feel sad too. I could tell it was genuine sadness that he was feeling right now. Then he pulled out a picture. i couldn't see it but he gave a soft smile at the picture.

"It was all my fault. I wish I wasn't so selfish at the time." Kibum said.

*Selfish? I wonder what happened.*

"But I was just a kid back then. I didn't know any better!" Kibum started crying at this point, and I was literally shocked. "I didn't mean to do any of that! Why did you have to leave me? Why, why, why, why?!" Kibum started pounding on the railing.

I gasped and ran over to him to stop him. When I touched his hand he froze up then looked down at me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "You shouldn't hurt yourself like this."

He blinked at me then wiped away his tears and tucked his picture into his pocket. "A-ah, what are you doing here? Who told you that you could come in here?"

"I came in of my own accord. I was really worried about you. And I'm glad that I did or else you would've ended up with a bloody hand."

He took his hand out of mines. "I'm okay now. You can go away."

I stared at him then I shook my head. "No, I won't. You seem to have a problem right now, and I mean a big one. So I want you to tell me anything. Anything that would relieve you have some of it. You may be my master, but you are also one of my friend. I don't like ... to ... see you ... suffering this way." I whispered that last part.

Kibum glared at me. "If you're pitying me well I don't need it! Go back to your 'JinKi', I'm perfectly fine."

I grabbed his hand and held it with both of mines. "No, I really feel like ... I need to be here for you at this moment. So please tell me anything, anything that would help you."

Kibum gave me a hard look ... then he sighed and nodded. "I know how you feel, and I'm sorry that I'm dumping my anger on you-"

"It's okay, really. Anything that will help." I said. *Why am I doing this? .... I don't know why but I feel like he needs someone with him tonight.*

Kibum looked out to the night sky and squeezed my hand. "It all started in middle school. My childhood friend and I was ready to have fun together. We were the best of friends, everyone saw it. We did everything crazy together and we were adored. People thought we were actually dating but no we weren't. I never thought of her like that. But .... she did towards me." He went quiet for a while.

"It was our 2nd year in the school, and we were still as close as ever. Until a new girl, Taylor, came." Somehow that rang a bell in my head. "I was so hooked on to that girl." He chuckled. "I would talk to her, try to get to know her and get closer. When we became close friends I didn't realize that I had actually stopped spending my time with my childhood friend. All I could think about was Taylor at the time. To me Taylor was the nice, bright and cool girl, but ... I didn't realize that she was actually a real and really mean." Kibum sighed.

"When I wasn't with my childhood friend, Taylor would always be picking on her. When I first heard about it I grew concerned, and I was about to confront her about it but that was the day that she asked me if I could be her boyfriend. I was so happy at the time, that I completely forgot everything. I had finally gotten my wish, I thought. But it came with a price .... To ditch my childhood friend and to never talk to her. I was against it but Taylor was telling me that it was either he or my best friend. I thought I was in love with her at the time so I agreed. Although ... she was there to witness what I said." Kibum started crying, but he kept going.

"I didn't realize that Taylor had her forcibly dragged to where we were so she could witness what I said. Taylor told me to tell her that I wasn't ever going to talk to her. I didn't want to, but I didn't want to lose Taylor either. When I told her ... she literally broke down. She was angry as to why I chose taylor over my best friend. She was angry why I would throw away years of friendships and understanding to someone who I just met. And she was angry ... that I didn't know how I felt. I had no idea what she was talking about, and I felt really sad and wanted to fix everything. My childhood friend ran away and I chased after her but ... I was too late. She had gotten hit by a car and she was taken to the hospital. I felt numb, I didn't know what was happening around me, but I realized that she had dropped a piece of paper when she got hit. When I read it, I immediately bolted for the hospital that she was taken at. After they had fixed her up I went to talk to her but when I tried to .... She didn't even remember me..."

I gasped and I felt myself immediately tearing up. I squeezed his hands and pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back and I heard him tearing up as well. Somehow, I didn't feel weird about this situation at all. All I could feel was shockness and anger at both him, taylor and the childhood friend.

"Wait, what was on the paper?" I asked.

"Three words that I should've known. Three words that got me thinking about her everyday and wondering how she is. Three words ... that changed my life." Kibum whispered.

I nodded and we continued to hug. It was a quiet but pleasant moment. After a while Kibum released me and he gave me a smile.

"Thank you, MinYoung. I ... really really needed that."

I nodded. "I'm glad to be here for you."

"Well, since we got that over with, let's go and see where the others are, arasso?"

I smiled and we both left. We went into the main living. All the furnitures were pushed back and there were pillows and blankets all over the floor. The Kingkas were lying down watching t.v. When they saw us they smiled.

"I take it that everything is alright now?" Minho asked.

I nodded. "Yep! Definitely."

"Good! Noona! Go put on your pj!!" Taemin said and maids came in to drag me away again.

I picked out a pajama outfit and came back out. Kibum saw me and patted the space next to me on the floor. I sat down next to him. Taemin jumped up.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, let's start the slumber party!! First thing that we should is ... smores!!!" When he said that the maids came in with a plate ful of smores. I grinned at the little square snacks. "MinYoung gets the first taste."

I grabbed one, examined it and took a bite. I felt my mouth filled with yummy chocolate, with the melted marshmellows and tehn the niec taste of the graham crackers. It tasted so good and made me feel so giddy.

"It's yummy!" I exclaimed.

EVeryone cheered and began eating it themselves. After that we had a pillow fight, then we started telling scary stories then we watched scary movies. I ended up falling asleep though, but with a smile on my face.

Kibum's POV

I felt someone's head on my shoulder and saw that it was MinYoung. I smiled softly at her and placed her down on the pillow and wrapped a blanket around her. I brushed her hair out of her face and looked at her. *She is such an angel. I'm glad that you're here, MinYoung. I really am. Please don't ever leave me.* I said to myself and kissed her forehead. *You're mines.*

__________________________

Yayayayayayayayay!!!!! Kibum and MinYoung moment!!!! Haha, did you guys enjoy it?