Whoo!!!

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 15

I felt light shining into my eyes and I groaned. *Who left the light on?* I groggily opened my eyes slightly to look into the blinding sunlight. I laid back down and placed a pillow over my eyes. *This feels really good.....* I sighed and was about to fall back asleep until I remembered something. I immediately sat up and looked at my surrounding and sure enough ... I was in Taemin's room. And Taemin was nowhere to be seen.

I stretched and stood up. I looked around at the scene. The room was an entire mess,w ith candies and popcorns everwhere, pillows scattered in places. Then I saw the teddy bear and I immediately grabbed it. *It's sooo cute!* Since Taemin was holding on to it all night I didn't get to play with it. But now that he wasn't I decided to use this little time to play with it myself. I sat on the bed and hugged it. Then I heard a snap and saw that Taemin had taken a picture. I felt my cheek turn red and  Taemin started to laugh.

"W-wait!! Did you take a picture of me?" *Of course he did.* "Please delete it!" I went towards him and tried to grab it but he just held it up high. *Why are guys so tall!?*

"No I don't want to." Taemin stated and then started pulling me. "Come, come! Let's go eat some breakfast!!"

When we started walking down the stairs I heard voices talking. It got louder and louder as we got closer to the dining room. Then there were laughing. And it sounded familiar. When Taemin opened the door I saw all the kingkas sitting at the table. When we walked in they all looked up and saw me.

"Minnie!! You actually slept over?" Jonghyun said as he came to pat my head. "And that pajama outfit really fit you."

I nodded and smiled. "Thank you and yup! I had my first sleepover, and it was fun!"

Jonghyun blinked at me the  he looked at the other, panicking. "Minnie never had a sleepover before!! Emergency! Emergency!"

Minho sighed. "Calm down JongHyun."

"You never had a sleepover before until last night?" Jin Ki asked. I nodded. "Wow ... that's really sad." I pouted and he just laughed and hit my forehead softly.

"Then we should have another one, tonight. Here." Kibum said all of a sudden. We all stared at his cool self then the kingkas all rushed to him and started cheering.

"For once, you actually thought of a great idea!!" Taemin said.

"That is a great idea! And we can do tons of stuff that I know Minyoung will like." JongHyun said.

"W-wait!! Are you guys saying that I've never came up with a great idea before?!" Kibum yelled.

The other stared at him then they all walked away whistling. Kibum gaped at the other then shook his head and looked at me. "You come over here." He said and pointed to the seat next to him. I nodded and sat down.

"Good morning, master." I greeted.

Kibum gave me a hard look that I almost thought he was angry with me then he said, "Did Taemin do anything to you?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Nope! The only thing Taemin did was make my night last night the best one ever!! He's a really nice and sweet boy."

"Yah! I didn't make any of your night fun?"

I blinked at him then shook my head. "Nope ... never...."

Kibum sighed and then the door opened to reveal waiters. They placed food on the table and helped us into our chairs. I bowed my head to one of them and said, "Kamsahamnida."

The waiter smiled and nodded back. They all left and I looked at the food, immediately my mouth started to water. On this table there were delicious looking food all over. You name all the breakfast thing that you ever had: pancakes, waffles, fruits, omelets and so much more. I couldn't take my eyes off of all the food, they were just so ... captivating and yummy looking.

I heard laughing and turned to look at Jin Ki who was seating right besides me. He smiled down at me and nodded at the food. "Look good?" I nodded. He grabbed a fork, grabbed a piece of waffle and pancake, some fruit and placed them on my plate. He cut a piece of pancake off and held it out for me. "Try it."

I smiled and was about to take a bite but then Kibum popped up and ate it himself. Jin Ki stared at him then he glared. "Yah! That wasn't for you. That was for MinYoung. You can grab your own food."

"And so can MinYoung." Kibum stated. "So stop feeding  her."

Jin Ki glard at him for a while more than sighed and grabbed his own food. I started eating my food, then I saw the one thing that I absolutely love.... Cream puffs ... but it was on Kibum's plate. *Oh my god!! Cream puffs!!! But ... Kibum would never let me have one....*

All of a sudden a cream puff appeared in front of me and I saw that Kibum was holding it out for me. I gave him a confused look. "What are you doing?"

"Take a bite."

I shook my head. "I am not falling for it again."

Kibum sighed. "I'm not going to take it away. Go ahead and take a bite."

I looked at him. "But you're going to eat it later and so I don't want to get my germs on it."

"I don't care. I see you eyeing it like a lioness and so I'm offering you it."

I suspiciously looked at him, but he didn't seem like he was kidding. But he did seem rather impatient since he gave a loud noise. I looked at the cream puff then I took a bite. My mouth was suddenly filled with the cream inside and I felt my taste bud cheering with excitement. I swallowed it and smiled widely at Kibum.

"Thank you!! That's the best cream puff ever!!!" I exclaimed!

Kibum stared at me. "Do you like cream puffs?"

"Do I like it? No! I love it!!! Cream puffs are my favorite ... snack. I haven't had it for a while though, so thank you! This is better than the last one that I ate. Oh my gosh, it taste so yummy!!" I screamed.

Kibum continued to stare than he broke out into a loud laughter. Me and the kingkas turned to stare at him. Kibum just continued laughing, to the point where he fell of the chair. I looked at the others giving them a 'is-he-okay?' stare. The others just shrugged. Than finally Kibum stopped. I quickly helped him up into his chair and was about to ask if he was okay until he hugged me. I immediately froze up.

"You're still the same." Kibum whispered.

*Still the same? Have we met before?* He hugged me tighter and I was suddenly overwhelmed with this feeling of ... familiarity. And I also felt something else ... my heart skipping a beat. It was a weird feeling but ... I liked it. *What does this mean I wonder...*

Kibum let me go and gave me a soft smile before telling me to sit back down. I did, in a daze, and saw that the others were somewhat shocked at the scene. Heck, even I was. Then Kibum yelled at everyone to stop staring and to eat. They all looked away and continued to eat their food. I did too but my mind kept wandering to that sense of feeling that I had. *Have we known each other before? I can't put my finger on it.* I shrugged and finished my food.

After we ate I was forcibly dragged by the maids into a room. This time, though, for a bathing suit. When they gave me one and told me to put it on, I didn't want to.

"No!! I'll look so weird in it! Please please I don't want to!!" I begged.

The maid sighed and then gave me another one that I was comfortable with. Unlike the other one, this was a one piece but also cute. When I came out the maid started gushing over me.

"Ooh ... this one makes you so much cuter. You were right not to wear the other one. This one suits you perfectly." A maid said. The other agreed. I just lowered my head in embarassment and let them guide me to wear the kingkas were. They took me through a couple rooms than out to the backyard ( which really shouldn't be called a backyard because it was bigger than 3 foot ball field!) then through a gate to a ...... huge water park.

My mouth dropped open at the huge site in front of me. There were soo many rides in here ... how can they fit a whole water park in their own backyard!!! *These rich people are too rich ... They shouldn't be able to afford this.* I thought in amazement. Then I heard Taemin.

"Noona!!!!!!" Taemin yelled. And he hugged me. I laughed and tapped his head. "You look so cute noona. I'm glad you didn't go with a two-piece or else I would have to protect you from everyone, especially JongHyun cause he's a ert."

"Yah! Who are you calling a ert, huh? You're the one always hugging Minnie." JongHyun yelled. We turned and saw him ... with a water gun. He smirked at me. " Anyway, are you ready Minnie?"

I tilted my head. "Ready for what?"

"The time of your life?" Jin Ki said popping up besides me, who also had a water gun.

"The first game that we're going to play is ..." Minho said, with a water gun.

"Water gun fight." Kibum said appearing in front of me with a smirk on his face, and he also had a water gun.

"Are you ready noona?" Taemin asked, who had a water gun as well!! *Where did he get it from??!! I'm pretty sure he wasn't holding it a moment ago.*

"W-wait ... a water gun fight?" I asked. Jin Ki nodded and held out a water gun for me. I grabbed it and stared at in confusion ... Than it dawned on me. *No wonder everyone had water guns...*

"Let's start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

____________________________

Haha, I'm so excited to write the next chapter!!! :P. This is going to be fun to write. I hope you guys like this cliffhanger :3. Please continue to support me :D.