Taemin's Secret and Some fun

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 14

 

“I never knew he had a step-sister.” I said.

Taemin’s mom nodded her head with sadness in her eyes. “It’s a secret that we don’t like to share. Especially Taemin because she was very dear to him. Her name was Eun Hae.”

“What happened to her?”

Before she could say anything Taemin popped in.  “I’m back Noona!” Then he saw my mom and gave her a hug. “You’re here? Well since you are I want to introduce to you MinYoung, my Noona. MinYoung this is my mom.”

I smiled. “Ne, we met.”

“Well I’ll be off now.” Taemin’s mom said as she headed towards the door. “If you kids get hungry, just ask the chef for anything. I’m going off to an event now, you better behave Taemin.”

“I will umma!” Taemin said. When she left Taemin hopped on the bed and pulled me down next to him. “Let’s get started!”

I looked at Taemin as he started grabbing everything for our tutoring. I felt … empathetic because I also knew what it was like to have someone precious and how it felt when they weren’t around anymore. Unconsciously, I hugged Taemin. I felt Taemin freeze up in surprise.

“Hey Taemin, if you ever feel like you need to talk about something or when you need to let a burden go, come to me okay? I’ll be here to help you, like how you’ve been here to help me.” I murmured.

I felt Taemin relax. “A-ah really? W-what makes you say that?”

“Your mom told me everything. And I want to let you know … I know what it feels like, I truly do.”

“So she told you huh? Hmm … I usually get mad when someone say that but when you say it, I feel like I can believe you, which is why I’m so comfortable around you and why I call you Noona.” Taemin gave me a soft smile, totally unlike the one he usually gives me.

I rubbed his head. “I’m glad I can be someone that you can rely on. And guess what? I’ll always be someone you can talk to you.”

Taemin smile wider and he held out his pinky. “You promise? You’ll always be here?”

I laughed and took it. “Of course I promise.”

Taemin hugged me, tight, and then kissed me on the cheek. “Well, let’s continue with my tutoring okay?”

I nodded. I spent three hours trying to help Taemin to understand the formulas and how to solve the problems. Taemin was really hard to work with at first but after changing my method a few times he finally managed to get it. Soon, Taemin was able to solve the rest of his problems by himself. After he finished his last one, Taemin cheered and I sighed in relief.

“Finally.” I said.

“Finally?” Taemin asked. “You didn’t enjoy our time together?

I stood my tongue. “Nope.” When Taemin started getting sad I laughed. “Of course I did. I always enjoy my time with you.”

“Yay! Are you hungry? Come on let’s go eat!” He grabbed my hands and pulled me out the door, down the stairs, into a room, then into another room and into a magnificent kitchen. When we got there, there was a chef. He smiled when he saw the hopping Taemin.

“Ah, young master. What can I make for you today?” The chef asked.

“Hmm …. What do you want to eat, noona?”

I shook my head. “You choose. It’s you’re place, and I’m only tutoring you.”

Taemin pouted. “No. I eat here everyday, and you are not just a tutor you are my noona. So you pick what you want to eat today. My chef can make anything!”

I thought about it. “Anything?”

The Chef arc an eyebrow. “Do you doubt me?”

“I don’t know … I doubt a lot of people.” I said, testing him.

“Tell me what you want. I’ll make it, and make it the best thing you ever tasted in your entire life.”

“Can you?”

We started having a staring contest. I don’t know how, but it just somehow ended up like this, but then … at the same moment we both started laughing. The chef patted my head.

“Haha, you are a different person. You somewhat remind me of … someone.”

Taemin jumped in. “It’s okay you can say her name.”

“R-really? But I thought you said you didn’t want to be reminded of her.”

Taemin gave him a sad smile. “That’s true, but,” he stood next to me, “I have MinYoung now! And she promise to take care of me.”

The chef nodded and smiled at me. “Well seeing as how you are dear to Taemin, I will make your dinner 10x better. So state what you want to eat.”

I nodded. “All I want is –“

*20 minutes later*

“A sandwich?!” Taemin exclaimed. “That’s all you wanted?"

I smiled. "Yep. I haven't had a sandwich in a long time!"

"Really? Why so long?"

I felt my smile falter but I kept it in place. "Ah... well I just don't have the bread to make it really. It's too expensive nowadays! Can you believe it?"

"Ah ... that's why? Well I'll buy you all the bread you want!" Taemin started ranting on about how he'll buy me anything. *What a cute and nice kid. I feel really bad that he lost someone precious.* I immediately remembered something, but I shook it off. *Past is past. Things are what they are now.*

*Taemin's POV*

*I know she isn't telling the truth... But I don't want to push her right now.* To hide the fact that I didn't believe her I agreed and started going on and on about how I would buy her anything. And I would.

All of a sudden MinYoung placed her hand on my mouth. She gave me an apologetic smile. "Um ... Sorry, but you're talking way too fast for me to understand and I should really be going home. It's getting late."

I shook my head. "No!! I want you to stay the night! It's Friday, you can allow that right?"

"But I really shouldn't. And I don't really want to-"

I placed my hand over this time. "Don't say 'trouble me' because you are really not. I want to spend more time with you, so please stay the night!"

She pushed my hand away and shook her head. "No, I really shouldn't."

I started repeating 'please' over and over again. I knew she would agree if I kept doing it, since my pouting doesn't work on her. Which surprises me because my pout works on everybody ... well except for EunHae ... and that's why I like MinYoung. Because she's unique just like how noona was. I felt myself saddened at the thought of our time together but I shook it away.

MinYoung sighed and finally agreed. I did a mental cheer and pulled her up to my room. "What do you want to do noona?" I asked.

"I don't know ... I've never been to any sleepovers before."

I stared at her then I hugged her. "You poor poor noona! I can't believe you've never been to a sleepover before!! Then what we need to do is ... get into pajamas!!"

She blinked at me. "I don't have any with me."

I smiled and called for my maids. "I want you to take MinYoung and find some pajamas for her! Then bring her back here."

They took the confused MinYoung away while I got into my pajamas.*Now what to do ... I know!!!* I grabbed some movies, placed all the pillows on the floor, grabbed a big blanket, my huge teddy bear, and told my chef to make some popcorns and to bring up some candies. I looked at the place and nodded in agreement. Then the door opened and in came MinYoung in a really cute pajama outfit that made her so cute! I smiled and ran to her yelling, "Noona!!" (http://img03.taobaocdn.com/bao/uploaded/i3/T1nMJ_Xa4KXXXi8q39_102451.jpg)

I hugged her. "You look so cute noona! They match you perfectly well!!"

I saw he blush. "U-um ... really? This pajama is really ... cute."

I nodded and pulled her down with me. She blinked at the sudden change of the room. I held up three movies for her. "Pick one noona! The Grudge? Get Smart? Or ... Titanic!?" *I'm pretty sure she's going to pick Titanic.*

"The grudge!" MinYoung said.

I stared at her then laughed nervously. "You know, if you're saying the grudge just to not trouble me, it's okay. You don't have to do that."

"I'm not. I really do want to watch 'The Grudge'. I've never watched it before and I love scary movie."

I swallowed hard but kept my cheer face on. "Ah really? Then 'The Grudge' it is. You sure don't want to change your mind?" She shook her head. "Okay..."

I placed in the movie and went back to lie down with MinYoung. I immediately grabbed my teddy bear and held it tight. When the movie started I already felt myself shaking. Then ... the Grudge appeared and I hid my eyes. *I hate scary things! Why did MinYoung have to pick this?* All of a sudden I felt a warm presence touching me and I turned to see MinYoung gentle face. I smiled back and looked back at the t.v. When the grudge appeared again I jumped and automatically grabbed MinYoung's hand. I was about to take it away but I felt MinYoung grab my hand.

"It's okay. I'm here alright? Don't be afraid." She whispered, soothing me with her words. I felt myself relax and I smiled at her. She smiled back and looked back at the t.v. *What a nice person. She makes me feel completely safe.*

An hour and a whole bunch of candies later I felt something on my shoulder. It was MinYoung and she fell asleep. I laid her down on the pillow and turned off the t.v. I looked down at her and felt my heart skip a beat. MinYoung was so beautiful. I smiled and laid down next to her. I interlocked our hands and pulled the blanket around us.

"Although you're like my step-sister, noona. I also know that you are you and that ... I love you. Even though your not mines to take, I will always love you." I smiled and kissed her nose, then closed my eyes. *You're everything like EunHae ... but your also nothing like her. Because I promised to Eun Hae that I will protect the next person who I call, noona, I will always be there for you. I may not have been able to protect Eun Hae ... but I definitely will protect you.*

___________________________

Hey, Hey people!!!!!! Haha, I decided to update this today. I also wanted to let out a shout to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BROTHER TODAY!!!!!!!!! (September 14). I just had some chocolate cake :P. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this >.