Making Me Feel Better

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

hey!!!! How are you guys? :D. Umm .. I think after this chapter I won't be able to update till ... Monday or so, because I have sooo many stuff to do this week! So I'm sorry :(. But I want to say ... THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!!! I didn't think people would like it. So, please continue to read my story ^-^.

_____________________________

Chapter 12

As soon as JongHyun said that I was dragged out by the Kingkas and we all went into Kibum's limo. They were all chatting happily, and I was just ... confused. More so at Kibum ... Because he has some serious mood swings. I mean seriously .. He was all sad, then angry, then worried, then angry again ... He is weird.

The limo stopped in front of my house. "Hurry and go change." Kibum said.

"Wait .. Why do I need to change?" I asked.

Kibum gave me a 'are-you-serious' look. "First of all, I'm your master and I said so. Second of all, I figured you would want to change especially to where we're going."

"And where are we going?"

"To the carnival!!!" Taemin said, excitedly but he was immediately hit in the head by Jin Ki.

"Yah! Why did you do that? It was suppose to be a surprise." Jin Ki said, angrily.

Taemin rubbed the spot where he was hit and pouted. "I got excited, okay? I'm sorry ..."

Jin Ki sighed. "It's okay, but now we can't surprise her anymore."

Kibum just shook his head and looked at me. "Hurry, go and change."

I nodded and got out of the car. I quickly went up to my room and took a look in my closet. I was excited because I get to wear my clothes again. I rarely ever get to because I'm always either busy, or it's because I don't want to go out alone and look like an idiot. I looked around and tried on some clothes. After finding a nice outfit, I quickly did my hair and took a look in the mirror. I smiled at myself and quickly went down to the kinkgas. (http://fashion4us.com/wholesale-fashion-detail.action?id=360699) (Look for the one with the grey top, black bottoms, and brownish cap. That's my ideal outfit and hair :3 )

When I got back into the limo Taemin immediately hugged me. "Noona!! You looks so pretty!!"

I patted his head and smiled. "Thank you Taemin."

I heard Jonghyun whistled. "Wow ... You sure have some fashion sense even though you're a geek. It just makes me fall in love with you even more. You still wanna go out with me?"

I sticked out my tongue. "In your dream."

Jonghyun laughed. "That's what you say now, but watch out! The train will come and you'll start falling in love."

Minho rolled his eyes and smiled at me. "You look really nice."

I bowed my head. "Thank you Minho."

"Anyway, let's go go go!!!" Taemin yelled!!

The car started driving and I realized that Jin Ki and Kibum was quiet. I looked at them to see that they were staring at me. I tilted my head. "Are you guys okay?"

Jin Ki immediately blushed and looked away. "N-no .. Nothing's wrong."

Kibum just blinked and looked out the window without saying anything. Weird ... But I just shrugged and waited patiently as we headed to the carnival. Ten minutes later we were there. We all got out and I gaped at the sight in front of me. The carnival .. .was humongous.

I heard Jonghyun laughing. "It's like you've never seen a carnival before."

"I ... Haven't."

Everybody turned and stared at me. Then immediately, I was being hugged by everyone.

"You poor poor girl." Jonghyun stated.

"I can't believe you've never been to a carnival before... Or even seen one!" Minho said in disbelief.

"You sure missed out on a lot noona." Taemin gave me his sad face.

Then I was being pulled out their grasp. I turned to see that it was Kibum. "Yah! Stop hogging her. She's not a toy that you guys can just suddenly pounce on. Since this is her first time, let's make it really ... really memorable." He did not have a nice smile when he said this.

Jin Ki hit my forehead. "We'll make this a really great day for you, to make you forget all the things that you had to go through these past few days. So ... be prepared. Because we don't stop still the party's over."

I rubbed my forehead and nodded. They took me in and I stared at all the rides and entertainments that were around. It was really big ... and beautiful. *I can't believe I've never been here before. What have I been missing out on?!*

"What should Minnie do for her first time here?" Minho asked.

"I know! Let's take her to the bumper cars! Let's start if off nice and slow." Taemin said.

Everyone else agreed and we all went to this ride thing. It was a platform or an arena with these cars that had these long poles stuck to the top of the ceilings. We were about to get into our own cars but Kibum grabbed me out of mines and pulled me into his.

"H-HEy, wait I wanted to-"

"Bequiet." Kibum said then he smirked. "I'm gonna show you what it's like to be stuck with me."

I pouted. The bumpers cars started moving and Kibum started driving. And I was scared. He was literally bumping into everyone who came in our way. Then we came face-to-face with the other kingkas.

"Hey no fair! You get Minnie with you!" Jonghyun said.

Kibum just smirked and ram his car into Jonghyun. Jonghyun glared and rammed back into ours. Then Jin Ki came out of no where and rammed into us. Kibum gave him a 'no-you-didn't' look and started chasing Jin Ki. During this whole crazy event, I was laughing. It was funny and interesting to see the kingkas this way. And to see how they love challenging each other.

After that one ride, we went to this ride called the Zipper, and I was scared out of my mind. Even if I was paired up with Minho who gave me comfort, I was screaming. I always felt like my heart was going to jump out and run away. We went on the Wildcats afterward and let me tell you something. Roller Coasters are fun. I had no idea why Taemin was so scared. He was always grabbing on to me, but I didn't mind. He was like a little brother now. Later we went on the Super Twister or something like that and it was just a fast pace ride. It wasn't scary and I really enjoyed it. It was funny because Taemin and I would always squish Jin Ki. Then for our last ride we went to the Music Express. It was a ride that just went in circles but it gets faster and faster. The person who sat on the right side of the seat would be getting squished by the person who sat on the left. JongHyun didn't mind it though. When I started squishing him all he did was put his arms around me, which rang my 'ert alert' so as soon as the ride stopped I got out and started running. Literally I did.

After a couple more rides we all went to eat. The guys let me sit down at a table, even though I protested to go, and Jin Ki stayed with. Kibum looked like he didn't want to let Jin Ki stay, which surprised me, but he left. So it was just the both of us ... Jin Ki and Me.

"So how do you like the carnival so far?" Jin Ki asked.

I smiled brightly at him. "It was really really really fun! Wow, I can't believe I missed out on this. Well maybe it's because I had no one to go with."

"No one to go with? What about your parent and friends?"

My smile went small and I looked down. "I don't have friends. My ... mom is always busy working. She's always trying to give me a good life when all I want is for her to be home. My dad ... died."

Jin Ki didn't say anything, then he sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug. "I understand. Your mom is a very admirable woman. I don't know what to say about your dad but you know what? You have us as friends. It may come sudden to you as to how were your friends now, but honestly. We don't need an explanation to be friends. So don't hesitate to ask anything from any of us, arasso?"

I felt a big smile forming and I nodded. Jin Ki released me and looked at me. But there was something about the way he was looking at me that made me feel nervous all of a sudden. Suddenly is hands moved and he placed my hair around my right ear. "You look really pretty today. I'm sorry I didn't say anything earlier, I was just thinking about some things."

I immediately felt the blush coming on and I looked away, shaking my head. "No, no it's okay. You don't need to compliment me just to make me feel better."

"But I'm not complimenting you to make you feel better. I'm complimenting you because in my eyes, that's true."

I felt face getting even hotter. *Why is he so serious now? And when did it get hot all of a sudden. Aish, why do I feel so nervous all of a sudden. He's just complimenting you MinYoung!* I mentally slapped myself.

"T-thank you then. You don't have to be so nice to me."

Jin Ki leaned closer. "But I want to."

*Why is he getting closer?* Then to my relief, I heard the other kingkas arriving. Jin Ki pulled back, but he still kept that serious face on.

"Noona! We bought some food for you! I hope you like it!" Taemin sat on the left side of me and placed a plate of food in front of me. I gaped at the food. There were hot dogs, a steak plate, cotton candy, and many more.

"This cannot be healthy." I murmured. Taemin just beamed at me and started eating at his food. I saw Kibum starting to move to the spot next to me but then I saw Jin Ki scooting closer to me. Kibum saw and stared at Jin Ki ... in anger? Nah no way, but then he went to sit across from me.

Everyone started eating their food like pigs. I started laughing again because just hours ago they were eating like gentlemens. Now they were eating like their life depended on it.

"Say 'ah', MinYoung." Jin Ki said and held out a hot dog for me.

I shook my head. "No it's okay. Its your's. I don't want to get my germ on it."

Jin Ki hit me in the forehead lightly. "I don't care. I want you to try it. Now say 'ah'."

I hesitantly opened my mouth and took a bite out of it. As soon as I started to chew I felt my stomach growled. The hot dog was so good!!! I smiled at him. "Thank you! It's very good."

"Good, now eat your food."

And I did. I ate almost everything, including the cotton candy. I didn't think carnival food would be so good. Every now and then Jin Ki or Taemin would feed me some of their food, which I ate gladly. But ... Just when I was about to eat another bite from Jin Ki, Kibum immediately stood up and grabbed me. He pulled me and walked away from the table.

"H-Hey wait! What are you doing? I was still eating!" I protested.

Kibum just ignored me and continued to pull me away. After five minutes we stopped and Kibum turned to glare at me. "What do you think you're doing??!!"

I took a step back at his anger. "What are you talking about?"

"Why do you keep letting Jin Ki feeding you? Why do you keep letting him near you?"

"Umm ... Because he's my friend. Why are you so angry?" *He's never acted like this before ... Is it because he's ... Jealous?*

He blinked at me then sighed. "B-because you're my slave. You're suppose to be next to me at all times."

*Oh ... Was that why? That's right I was suppose to be next to him at all times.* I quickly bowed. "Mianhe! I'm sorry, I totally forgot. Please forgive me."

Kibum looked away. "Hmph ... Maybe I will. Follow me."

We started walking and soon we stopped at one of the game booth. It was the one where you had to throw a ball and knock down all the cans. *What are we doing here?* Kibum payed a dollar to the guy and received one ball. He threw it and missed it. Kibum payed another one then threw it again. BUt he missed again. He tried three more times and missed them all. Kibum growled then he payed for another one.

"Um .. Kibum maybe you should stop." I said.

Kibum looked at me then he gave the ball to me. I stared at it in confusion. *Did he want me to try?* I was about to take it but Kibum pulled back.

"I don't mean for you to take it idiot. I mean for you to blow on it." Kibum rolled his eyes.

"Blow on it? Why?"

"Because I said so."

I thought about it then shrugged. I blew on it and Kibum made the shot. This time though ... he actually managed to knock them all down.

"Wow ... I guess you are good luck." Kibum winked. He got a white teddy bear and he held it out for me. "Here you go."

I stared at the teddy bear then a huge smile broke out on my face. "For me, really?" I was so happy. I reached out for it but just as I was about to grab it Kibum took it away.

"Psych. Of course it's not for you. Why would I give it to you?" He started walking away.

I stood there in shock ... Then I started yelling. "What??!! Why did you trick me!? You didn't have to do that!" I started running after him. Kibum started running himself. Just as I was about to grab him he dodged, causing me to trip over. I fell to the ground and glared at him. Kibum held out a hand for me.

"Haha, you clumsy girl. Of course you can't get me, I'm too awesome for you. Now come on let's go." He gave me a smile. And somehow ... I got this sense of deja vu... *Why does this seem so familiar?*

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. We walking to the entrance and there we saw the other kingkas.

"Noona!!" Taemin ran up to me and hugged me. "Kibum didn't do anything bad to you right?"

I shook my head. "No Taemin. Thanks for being worried though."

Taemin smiled. "Of course. I'll always be worried about you."

I patted his head. We all head back out to the car. On the way JongHyun and Minho started teasing Kibum about the teddy bear.

"Haha, wow. So you're officially a girl now huh?" JongHyun said.

"I'm not!" Kibum snapped.

"Then why do you have a teddy bear?" Minho teased.

"Because I can have one. What is there a rule that says I can't? Huh? I didn't think so!"

I laughed at the scene. It was so ... ironic in a way. We all got into the car and drove off. Before I knew it we were at my house. I opened the door then looked back at the kingkas. They all had smiling faces, except for Kibum. He had his cool look on. I bowed to them.

"Kamsahamnida! It was really fun today! You guys really did make me feel better now."

"That's what we're here for." Minho said.

"Whatever." Kibum said, he was too busy playing with his teddy bear, which I felt really jealous of because I really wanted that teddy bear.

Someone hit me in the head. "We'll see you tomorrow. Be happy okay? Now that Soomi won't be bothering you anymore." Jin Ki gave me a soft smile.

I nodded and said good-bye to everyone. I got into the house and smiled. *What a great friend they are. But ... I wonder what Jin Ki was trying to say today... It really did seem like he was trying to tell me something. But what about Kibum ... Why does it feel like I've known him before...*

_____________________________

Haha!!! This one is very long!! Lol, don't get bored alright? >.<. Anyway, How was this chapter good? Yay!!!!!!

TAemin <--- Haha cracked me up

Onew!!Ooh..... A gun O.o...

Minho<---- Weird ... :3