My Partner in Crime

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The crowds pools inside the VINX club. Dara suddenly open her eyes seeing what kind of situation she was is right now. Now she could clearly understand why her body feels like it could tore into pieces. The two freaking idiots have been pulling her in different direction. Oh God knows how she wants to get out of their grips.

 

The other idiot tries to play like a hero he just end up like a cockroach swat across the floor. She actually doesn’t like being the center of all attention. Being watch during fashion shows, posing on different magazines is enough but this is her pretty escape in those stuffs.

 

She choose to become a model not because she likes it but because she had no choice. To think Ballerina is kind of gay and boring while Modelling is dynamic.  She can be anybody in everyone’s eyes.  

 

Her mom was like if I was on your age I’d want to be a model I mean you need to become a girl that every guy could wish for, every girls could dream of.  But this is embedded on her mind, Make yourself be a woman that any man could wish for as his wife to be who he will proudly show you off to everyone.  Her mom might commit the gravest mistake but she completely respect her.

 

Good thing was the club was completely under controlled like this club could give you a complete privacy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter